Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who? who would win?
  Bradley
  Kenshin
View Results

Ryxga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:35 pm
Fuhrer Bradley or Kenshin? ...It will be tough...with the Ultimate Eye favoring Bradley...but we'll see...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:23 pm
Of course I had to vote for Kenshin. ... I dont really rememeber the king bradley fight.... But I think Kenshin might have a chance. Aloutgh ... I dont know why but something tell me Saito would come along with his "Aku Sou San" And destroy Bradely with his Gatotsu  

Sky~Samurai

Ryxga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:57 pm
I think it would be tough with the Ultimate Eye seeing the battle before it happens and being able to calculate Kenshin's moves before they are done. Plus, Bradley has good sword skills. I mean, he kills Martel, Greed and all of the chimeras (Manga), His son (Anime), and almost kills Roy. Plus, he's a hommunculus, making him have about fifteen extra lives....that would be annoying.

As for Kenshin, his speed might outmatch Bradley's eye. His techniques are all well accustomed for speed, including Battoujutsu. As for Saito coming in....it would still be annoyingly tough. I personally think that both of them wouldn't come out unscathed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:35 pm
Bradley, here, has extra lives. It's much like the outcome in video games, who ever manages to knock off the other's lives first is usually the winner, in this case, though, Kenshin only has one. Most likely, if no one intervened, Kenshin would get killed. He doesn't have an extra special eye, poor guy... sweatdrop  

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

mistress_crimson_red

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:51 am
Ummm well, realistically, unless kenshin took a crash course in alchemy, or unleashed batosai, he would die. As for Siato, he would probally make certian to learn alchemy. He's through like that  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:39 pm
no idea who Bradley is so i have to say kenshin XD besides, kenshin's uber  

samuraichikX

Aori_BAMF goddess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:37 pm
kenshin, hands down!...cause he actually has friends that will intervene whenever they feel necessary lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:49 am
Kenshin of course!  

Pharaohess1

SilentNinjaFox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:20 am
ooo.. if it was Kenshin on his own, he'd lose. But if everyone else was there to help, like Sano, Aoshi, and Saitou, as a team they would win.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:58 pm
Sky~Samurai
Of course I had to vote for Kenshin. ... I dont really rememeber the king bradley fight.... But I think Kenshin might have a chance. Aloutgh ... I dont know why but something tell me Saito would come along with his "Aku Sou San" And destroy Bradely with his Gatotsu

Saito certainly would destroy Bradely if he got the chance. However, he would be likely to make a mistake because he is cocky. I do think that Kenshin would lose unless he fell into manslayer mode after beating down Bradely.  

LargoPiro

Ladieburd

6,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:07 pm
LargoPiro
Sky~Samurai

Saito certainly would destroy Bradely if he got the chance. However, he would be likely to make a mistake because he is cocky. I do think that Kenshin would lose unless he fell into manslayer mode after beating down Bradely.

I have to agree here. That's still a really tough call though. The thing is though, if you added help for Kenshin, it might turn into the Shishio fight at the end of Season Two all over again. Realistically, Kenshin would win if yes, he reverted to being a manslayer (as in quite a few of his fights), but he would probably be really beaten down at the end of the fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:28 pm
I'd have 2 go w/ Kenshin...provided he has Bradley's human skull & knws a little bit bwt alchemy. sweatdrop  

Yuki_0nna

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:05 am
Kenshin hands down. Sure, bradley may have the ultimate eye, but as kenshin said, the Hiten Mitsurugi style has many ways of fighting in a new era.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:34 am
I'd say kenshin. he'd find someway to beat bradley even with that eye of his.  

flutflut

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[C]raving [C]haos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:52 pm
Wait, are we mixing animes here? I'm guessing Full Metal Alchemist.
Well, given his expressed skill and usually having the side
of the author providing him with virtual invincibility, I'd say Kenshin.

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff