Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Regular Profiles
Underbears fellars! (1/4 taken) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 pm
For all my boys hehehe. c:
I love rping so if you want to rp with me just comment here or pm me or whatever! I'm really excited about rping here! c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ANTONIUSZ CASIMIR MOREIN

"Anthony" "Cas"

Seke

Personality:
Antonius Casimir is a very proud creature. He is very self absorbed and very narcissistic. He works as a male stripper, and also does a fair bit of prositution. Anthony is very good at both of his jobs, as he loves to seduce and toy with people. He loves getting people angry, in fact he tries to most of the time if he is not trying to flirt with them. Sometimes he will flirt with someone just to drop them in a second, simply to be mean. Anthony is a very cruel boy, and very selfish as well. He can be the most narcissistic, egotistical person you have met if you can endure a whole conversation with him, but it is obvious he is just a stuck up, little boy who needs to be dominated.
He can become easily bored with people, and doesn't have any friends. Instead, if he's not busy seducing older men, he's off by himself.

Bio:

From a very rich family, originally. He grew up in Russia, but when he was very, very small his father moved them to Poland to pursue a large business deal. It was very fortunate that he did so indeed, because they were soon billionaires. Because of the move he knows both languages, Russian and Polish, and speaks in between the two. His father owned hundreds of companies, and invested in any stocks he could. Anthony grew up very rich and spoiled, constantly getting what he wanted but never enough attention from his parents. His father was constantly working, and his mother was content with being drunk and having sex with strange men. Anthony lost his virginity when he was 13 at a boarding school, and since then has always been very flirty and perverse. The only thing he could do to get any sort of attention was sex, so he pursued that and only continued a very bad habit. His mother left his father when he was fourteen.
It wasn't until he was seventeen that his father became fed up with Anthony being constantly kicked out of boarding schools and kicked him out himself. By this point he knew how to work men, and he knew what they wanted to hear and what could really get them hard, so he started exotic dancing. It's easy money for him, and he continues to sell his body as well.

Appearance: Shaggy hair that is constantly changing colors. Currently jet black. He wears nice clothing, he likes to show he is not poor, but sometimes he wears casual things. Like a big t shirt, but always with nice dress pants. Or he'll wear a button up shirt with a vest. Always slightly dressy.
He's very small, looks about twelve or so still. He's skinny and very short, barely five feet.

Likes: Seduction, Sex, Money, Getting a job done, sadism/masochism, dancing, sick humor, muscles.
Dislikes: Domination against his will, Affection. (He can stand kisses and light foreplay, but he doesn't like when emotions are involved) People.

Likes to dye his hair and is very good at dancing (especially erotic). Has one trampstamp tattoo of a pitchfork above his bum. His hair is currently black, but it changes.
Still has a very thick accent, his english isn't very good.
-His THs are Ds, his Rs are rolled, his Ws are Vs. (Where is that? would become Vere is dat? )
-His I sounds, as in Will, are more of a EE sound, like Weel. (Weel you make dat louder?)
-Us in words are AHs. (Cut becomes caht)
-He doesn't use a/an in front of some words sometimes.

When he gets angry or embarrassed he might speak quickly in his native languages or have a much thicker accent. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[align=center][size=20]Aɴᴛᴏɴɪᴜsᴢ Cᴀsɪᴍɪʀ "Aɴᴛʜᴏɴʏ" Mᴏʀᴇɪɴ

[/size][IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/20uoad2.jpg[/IMG]

[size=9]I get what I want because I ask for it,
Not because I'm really that deserving of it.
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe
You can count on me to misbehave.
I know I've got a big ego,
I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though.[/size][/align]
[IMGright]http://i42.tinypic.com/1tn420.jpg[/IMGright]
[size=20]T[/size][size=12]ext goestext goes heret extgoe sheret extgoes heretextg oeshe retext goeshe retex tgoeshere textgoes h eretext goeshere text goesh eretextg oes heere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes herete xtgoe she retextgoes heretextg oesheretext goeshe retex tgo eshere textgo esheretext goesh eretext goesher etextgoe sheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes heretext goesher etextg oeshere textgoe sher etext goeshe retext goesher etextgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes heretex tgoe she retex tgoes here textgoes heretext goesh eretextg oeshere textg oeshe retext goes heretext goeshere textgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes here
text goestext goes heret extgoe sheret extgoes heretextg oeshe retext goeshe retex tgoeshere textgoes h eretext goeshere text goesh [b]"eretextg oes heere text goes"[/b] here text goes here text goes heretext goes herete xtgoe she retextgoes heretextg oesheretext goeshe retex tgo eshere textgo esheretext goesh eretext goesher etextgoe sheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes heretext goesher etextg oeshere textgoe sher etext goeshe retext goesher etextgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes heretex tgoe she retex tgoes here textgoes heretext goesh eretextg oeshere textg oeshe retext goes heretext goeshere textgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes here
text goestext goes heret extgoe sheret extgoes heretextg oeshe retext goeshe retex tgoeshere textgoes h eretext goeshere text goesh [b]"eretextg oes heere text goes"[/b] here text goes here text goes heretext goes herete xtgoe she retextgoes heretextg oesheretext goeshe retex tgo eshere textgo esheretext
[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:29 pm
Marcus Venor TAKEN

I have been dreadfully living for 22 years as a human.

I am dominant, for the most part.

Upon first meeting you will find I am Morose, Pessimistic, and Hot Headed. I get angry easily, and dislike most people. If I somehow warm up to you I can be empathetic and caring, but I find soft emotions like that embarrassing so I would probably try to hide them. I try to be nice, but the stupidity of most people often gets to me and I snap. I am very humorous and sarcastic, if I'm willing to joke with you.
Marcus is a very kind person, deep, deep inside. On the crunchy, hard outside he will not go out of his way to interact with anyone. He doesn't like talking with people, or doing anything really, and would prefer his dark, shitty, shed of a house to any public place. When interacting with anyone, he's extremely socially awkward and never sure how to act due to his antisocialness. He finds squishy, kind emotions rather embarrassing and they don't come out often. If he's comfortable enough around anyone, he becomes sympathetic and can make some jokes with them. Until then, he prefers to not talk to people and avoid intense relationships. He'd rather avoid any frustration than have any friends.

I like silence, people who don't try to talk to me, and cats. I absolutely adore cats.

I hate noisy situations, annoying people, everything else.

I'm scared of being in a relationship, big crowds.
Marcus has serious commitment issues, whether it is simply a date in a cafe, a class he's supposed to go to, or even a relationship. He thinks too much about things and can easily back himself out of something he signed up for minutes before. He's kind of a coward himself.
Also being a very socially awkward person, he despises big crowds and gets very nervous inside or even beside them. He's nervous about how to act around people, and never has felt like he has belonged in many social settings.

I am a compulsive liar.I could say I have stolen, but I also say a lot of things.
Marcus finds himself spewing out lies to people he's only just met seconds ago, and even long time friends (though he has nearly none). He's not sure why, but if someone asks him a question about himself he'll immediately say the wrong answer.

My story? Nah, ******** talk to me you coward.
Anantisocial, awkward human with no friends, Marcus would never talk about himself or his past voluntarily. However, he has lived a decently middle-class life with a single mother. His father was never around, and he was always an only child. Him and his kleptomatic mother are rather close because of this. He's constantly pulling her out of jail and paying her bail, and he gets lots of phonecalls concerning her activities. She's one of the few people who ever enter his house, though he doesn't talk about her, and finds anything concerning her particularly embarrassing.

[size=24][color=#3C1414]мαя¢υѕ νєησя[/color][/size][align=right][color=darkred]▀ ▄█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█[/color][/align]
[align=center][IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/1yk747.jpg[/IMG][/align]
[align=right][color=#3C1414]text goes heret extgoe sheret extgoes heretextg oeshe retext goeshe retex tgoeshere textgoes h eretext goeshere text goesh eretextg oes heere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes herete xtgoe she retextgoes heretextg oesheretext goeshe retex tgo eshere textgo esheretext goesh eretext goesher etextgoe sheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes [b]"sherete xtgoes heretextgoes"[/b] heretext goesher etextg oeshere textgoe sher etext goeshe retext goesher etextgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes heretex tgoe she retex tgoes here textgoes heretext goesh eretextg oeshere textg oeshe retext goes heretext goeshere textgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes here[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=darkred]█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█▄▀[/color] [/align]

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 pm

ANDREW PRICE

Seke

Personality: Andrew is very optimistic. He is so bubbly and outgoing it is almost annoying. Though he can easily talk your head off, Andy is a good listener and is generally pretty chill about things. He's very forgetful, but this might be the tons of pot he smokes. He's very happy, it's hard to get the smile off of his face, and he believed that everyone should always smile. He has lots of views on living your life to the fullest, though he's so airy and lazy he doesn't do much himself. Deep down he knows he has no future, nothing like his older brother, but he smiles a lot and convinces himself he's okay. Drinking and smoking as much as he can, he finds a way to stay pretty positive.

Bio:
The Price family has always been loaded with cash, and there's nothing they can't buy. Andrew's father was a very successful business man, despite being a hateful and awful man, and his mother was a wealthy, happy woman. He got all his positive energy from her. He has five sisters and one older brother, Nathan Price. Since they were little Andrew looked up to Nathan and tried to play with him, always annoying the oldest sibling. Finally one day Andrew had bothered Nathan to the point at which he snapped and pushed Andrew off of their porch, breaking Andrew's arm on accident. Since then their father sent them to different boarding schools, and when Nathan was ready moved out and started to work, buying his own house and starting college. The two barely talk, but Andrew still keeps a positive outlook. Once or twice they've talked on the phone, and once Nathan came over for dinner at Andrew's apartment.

Likes: Cigarettes, any alcohol, pot pot pot, bars, parties, fun people, any people, Nathan
Dislikes: Boring people, his father, classes.

Has a few tattoos, one on the back of his neck of a cannabis leaf, one on the back of his leg of an anchor and one on his wrist of a camera. There's also a small scar on his arm from when it broke.

[IMGleft]http://i42.tinypic.com/281ua8j.jpg[/IMGleft]
[align=center][size=18]ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓔⓦ ⓟⓡⓘ©ⓔ[/size][/align]
[align=center][size=10][color=#0095B6]Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ, Bᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ![/color][/size]
[/align]
[size=18]"[/size][size=11]text goestext goes heret extgoe sheret extgoes heretextg oeshe retext goeshe retex tgoeshere textgoes h eretext goeshere text goesh eretextg oes heere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes herete xtgoe she retextgoes heretextg oesheretext goeshe retex tgo eshere textgo esheretext goesh eretext goesher etextgoe sheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes heretext goesher etextg s here text goes heretext goes heretex tgoe she retex tgoes here textgoes heretext goesh eretextg oeshere textg oeshe retext goes heretext goeshere textgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes here
text goestext goes heret extgoe sheret extgoes heretextg
oeshe retext goeshe retex tgoeshere textgoes h eretext goeshere text goesh eretextg oes heere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes herete xtgoe she retextgoes heretextg oesheretext goeshe retex tgo eshere textgo esheretext goesh eretext goesher etextgoe sheereetextgo esheere text goes "[color=#0095B6][b]Speaking Speaking speaking[/b][/color]" goes heretex tgoe she retex tgoes here textgoes heretext goesh eretextg oeshere textg oeshe retext goes heretext goeshere textgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes here
text goestext goes heret extgoe sheret extgoes heretextg oeshe retext goeshe retex tgoeshere textgoes h eretext goeshere text goesh eretextg oes heere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes herete xtgoe she retextgoes heretextg oesheretext goeshe retex tgo eshere textgo esheretext goesh eretext goesher etextgoe sheereetextgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes heretex tgoe she retex tgoes here textgoes heretext goesh eretextg oeshere textg oeshe retext goes heretext goeshere textgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes here[/size][size=18]"[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Nathan Price

Seke

Personality: Nathan Price is an extremely intelligent man, though he chooses to not do much with that. Nathan can act charming and maybe even kind, though the more he starts to hang out with someone he'll get easily bored and won't go out of his way to interact. He finds a lot of people dull and uninteresting. He does things mostly for himself, though he is not very selfish. He is arrogant and cocky, and is pessimistic in most situations. If he is kind or flirty to someone he is probably doing it for personal gain, and he doesn't like going out of his way to help others. He can become easily sadistic and competitive with reason to be.

Bio:
The Price family has always been loaded with cash, and there's nothing they can't buy. Nathan grew up with not much attention from either of his parents, one constantly working and the other too airy and dumb to realize her children actually needed her. So he grew up with angst and hate, not realizing how anyone could be dumb as his family was. Most of all, his younger brother whom had always been clingy and obnoxious. One day he finally pushed Andrew off of their porch, and the kid had happened to fall on his arm in the wrong way. Nathan hadn't even been let around his brother after that, being sent away to a boarding school before Andrew even got a cast on it. Since that they had grown apart, despite living in the same town. Nathan went away to college and then came back, not sure why exactly he came back.

Dislikes: Boring people, his family, Andrew, everything.

Looking for: Nathan has multiple tastes in guys. He likes to be dominant, but he wouldn't mind being submissive either. If he were to be a uke, he'd want someone sadistic, maybe even cruel at times. If he were to be a seme, he'd want someone with backbone. Someone who could stand up to being teased, and if not, he'd be fine babying someone an taking care of them. He has a motherly side, which he'd probably show to a seke or a uke. Nathan doesn't mind one night stands. That's all he usually has anyway, since he seems to insult any males who make it into his bed the next morning. Uke or Seme, Nathan likes to tease his partners. He teases most people anyway, but a boyfriend especially. If he's being a uke, sometimes he likes to tease his seme so much that they get angry and ******** him out of that. He seems to take delight in getting people worked up, even if it is his uke. He could honestly settle down with anyone who isn't incredibly dull, which he finds most people to be.

He has one tattoo of a tiny black cat on his bicep.

[align=center][size=20]Nᴀᴛʜᴀɴ Pʀɪᴄᴇ[/size][/align]
[align=center]' [size=9]some boys don't listen at all, they don't ask for permission, they lack inhibitions
no walls, they get what they want, some boys don't know how to love[/size] '[/align]
[IMGright]http://i43.tinypic.com/r2ro0h.jpg[/IMGright]
[align=left][size=11]text goestext goes heret extgoe sheret extgoes heretextg oeshe retext goeshe retex tgoeshere textgoes h eretext goeshere text goesh eretextg oes heere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes herete xtgoe she retextgoes heretextg oesheretext goeshe retex tgo eshere textgo esheretext goesh eretext goesher etextgoe sheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes heretext goesher etextg oeshere textgoe sher etext goeshe retext goesher etextgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes heretex tgoe she retex tgoes here textgoes heretext goesh eretextg oeshere textg oeshe retext goes heretext goeshere textgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes here
text goestext goes heret extgoe sheret extgoes heretextg oeshe retext goeshe retex tgoeshere textgoes h eretext goeshere text goesh "eretextg oes heere text goes" here text goes here text goes heretext goes herete xtgoe she retextgoes heretextg oesheretext goeshe retex tgo eshere textgo esheretext goesh eretext goesher etextgoe sheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes heretext goesher etextg oeshere textgoe sher etext goeshe retext goesher etextgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes heretext goes heretex tgoe she retex tgoes here textgoes heretext goesh eretextg oeshere textg oeshe retext goes heretext goeshere textgo esheere text goes here text goes here text goes here[/size][/align]

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:33 pm
Bro... Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, brobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrbrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrbrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrbrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrbro  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:17 pm
Awesome nerd
Bro... Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, brobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrbrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrbrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrbrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrobrbro

omg I forgot i made this
oh gosh  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:30 pm
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd

omg I forgot i made this
oh gosh

emotion_donotwant Y-You think you can just make some smexy characters and leave them alone?!  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:46 pm
Awesome nerd
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd

omg I forgot i made this
oh gosh

emotion_donotwant Y-You think you can just make some smexy characters and leave them alone?!

I abandoned them on this guild's doorstep and ran away into the night
v n v
//shameful  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:20 pm
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd

omg I forgot i made this
oh gosh

v n v
//shameful

I want one emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:34 pm
Awesome nerd
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd

omg I forgot i made this
oh gosh

v n v
//shameful

dude take one
before i make more
i love all of yours //sob  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:59 pm
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd

omg I forgot i made this
oh gosh

v n v
//shameful

dude take one
before i make more

And I love yours!! Dx
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, dude, Luthe and Marcus would be perfect for each other!
But Nathan's such a bad-a!!!!!! Why did you make your characters such friggin' bad-a's?!?  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:10 pm
Awesome nerd
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd

v n v
//shameful

dude take one
before i make more

And I love yours!! Dx
But Nathan's such a bad-a!!!!!! Why did you make your characters such friggin' bad-a's?!?

ahhhh yes yes yes Marcus and Luthe are total cutie pies
okay this needs to happen eekkkk <33333
//cries I didn't mean to man it just happened  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:31 pm
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd

v n v
//shameful

dude take one
before i make more

And I love yours!! Dx

ahhhh yes yes yes Marcus and Luthe are total cutie pies
okay this needs to happen eekkkk <33333
//cries I didn't mean to man it just happened

Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yes yes yes yes yes
okay
how do we do this
where do we go  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:08 pm
Logically Unacceptable
Awesome nerd

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yes yes yes yes yes
okay
how do we do this
where do we go

I-I don't know, man! But I kinda want Luthe to be, like, Marcus' stalker ewe  
Regular Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers