Runescape 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:29 pm
What are your thoughts? Looks like they just slapped the number 3 on there and updated the way the game runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h73o_UQq0OI#!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:45 pm
I agree.

Another Hype too.

Mod Mark, Game Director, giving out his same speech "Better, more, alive, life, changes the way you look, player control, new approaches....etc".

He needs to get his a** into gear and take away some content, fix some content, and limit some content.
--- Handing out Exp and Money for every little thing: events such as: Guthix butterflies, D&D's, SOF.
--- Fix VineSweeper and Gop
--- Limit teleport uses for some items such as Explorer Ring
--- Energy restoration is Uber fast, why even have a walk toggle....
--- Leprechaun noting crops

ranting.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:41 am
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Ugh, Jagex, just accept the fact that you have irreversibly destroyed a once great game. I'm curious what the new skills will be, but I also don't play anymore so there's no hope in me coming back.

So "Rs2" as we know it as EOC right now will just cease to exist? Or will future players relate the 07 servers as what RS2 was known for?

It'll be interesting how this all plays out...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:25 pm
Sir Hampy

Ugh, Jagex, just accept the fact that you have irreversibly destroyed a once great game. I'm curious what the new skills will be, but I also don't play anymore so there's no hope in me coming back.

So "Rs2" as we know it as EOC right now will just cease to exist? Or will future players relate the 07 servers as what RS2 was known for?

I was wondering what happened to you... you just vanished from 07.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:18 pm
Doctor Nitrus Brio
Sir Hampy

I was wondering what happened to you... you just vanished from 07.

I didn't say anything about going to see my girlfriend for a week? xD Well, I did. And then I came back and had absolutely no intention to play RS anymore, so I canceled my subscription and that was that mrgreen

Maybe I'll play some over the summer when I have plenty of free time (and nothing to do).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33 pm
Hadn't they been planning to switch to HTML5 for some time now? But yeah, if they're going to switch numbers from 2 to 3, it makes sense to go it during a coding upgrade rather than a content upgrade. That's what the first switch was about, wasn't it?

In terms of the 5 to 6 age switch, idk how to feel about that, since I am been lollygagging on completing quests for the past year. I'm so out of the loop it is kinda ridiculous.  

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Runescape

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items