Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:25 am
User Image

This is Ban'ma, current Beybanu of Achal after Tsubame's passing.

In her youth she was a blossoming sweetheart, always bubbly and full of pranks, and as she aged very little of that seemed to go away. Think of a stereotypical tv '50's mom. She's everywhere, doing as much as she can, while balancing her mate, and her cubs. During the early days when the den was full of cubs and her 'sister wives', she was at the peak of happiness, but now...

She's been depressed as of late. So far, none of her son's have returned to the pride, she's just recently learned that one is supposedly dead, and the other has taken residence in a pride near the sea. Not only that, but the messenger for said news is a grandson that doesn't want to take up his father's place in the family!

Ban'ma's at her wits end. All of this on top of Tsubame's death has visibly taken it's toll upon her. She no longer laughs as much as she did, her weight has begun to decline, and every smile seems forced.

Plot
So, why the title? Well, I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I think now is as good a time as any for her to pass on. That's right, Ban'ma's going to die. Why? Because I want to have her reborn as a Goddess. (The domain is in the works.) At first I was a little hesitant about it, mostly because I didn't want Achal to be without TWO of his mates, but after a go ahead from Kaori, I decided to jump into it.

Two possibles ideas I have for it are as follows;

1) Banma's never been the best huntress (her claws were taken from her at a young age by her father), but she's been trying. I was thinking that while on a hunting expedition with another female, either this female wanting to help out the family or a younger banu trying to learn the tricks of the trade, the prey strikes back. Instead of allowing it to attack the other, Ban'ma sacrifices herself and the resulting wound is too large for her to survive. (Either a bleed out, or instant death)

2) I have no damn clue, give me something, lol. I'm serious! I want this to be epic, but I don't have many ideas, so if you have something, please, feel free to post it up.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 am
[b]Your SoA:[/b] (IMG, please!)
[b]A little about them[/b]:
[b]Plot idea:[/b] (Are you going with the one I have posted, or do you have an entirely different approach?)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:33 am
Open!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:27 pm
Your SoA: Azhar
A little about them: From Tariq's line but not nearly as stuck up as most of them. Silent type, mostly. He met Tsubame shortly before she died when he was a cub and was very impressed with her - she's the reason he's partial to blue lionesses. He was distraught when he heard of her death. I don't know how he'll react if another banu he knows ends up dying especially one from teh same harem.
Plot idea: NO IDEA. But I want in...?

Your SoA: Mel
A little about them: Mel is confident and a bit stuck up but she's also kind and friendly especially to those she regards as friends and "proper". Lately she's been a little mellow because of her first litter.
Plot idea: Maybe Mel could've been hunting with Ban'ma (maybe one of her sons went with them to watch) and they get in trouble (with the herd or we) and the cub starts screaming for his mom and Ban'ma tries to save the recent mommy and ends up injured? =(  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:34 am
Mogami

Oooooh, I simply love your idea! We could even make it a two parter, if you'd like, to add in Azhar. Assuming that Ban'ma's injuries are grave, Mel could have been forced to leave her to look for help and safety for her son, and found Azhar? Maybe he even tries to get her back to the pride, but she dies on him?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 am
Awesome, we can divide it in two parts then. Part1 (the hunt up until the injury) and Part 2, getting help and the death itself =(  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:20 am
As excited as I am to get this plot underway, this is going to be terribly depressing, lol. I'll get something set up today for the first half, and post it up in the thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:46 am
x

Here you are! :3

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items