Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Regular Profiles
Awesome's nerds {3/7 Taken} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image

Name: Nikolai Byko TAKEN
Nickname: Nikki
Appeared Age: 25
Eye Color: Lime green
Hair Color: Silver
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 132 Ibs
Position: Seke
Race: Sin/Devil
Personality: Although lazy, Nikolai's very flirtatious and charming. He has certain tastes for people, chasing after people that don't show an interest in him. It's because of this that he's been known to be very persistent on certain people. It's also because of this that many people that meet him label him as a manwhore.
Info: Now I know what you're thinking, you're connecting the dots between Nikolai's race of being one of the Seven Deadly Sins and his personality of being a whore. Let me guess, Lust? It makes sense, but that's not Nikolai's job. Remember the second word in his personality description? Lazy? He's the one and only Sin of Sloth. You might be wondering why he's more lustful than he is lazy. Well, in Nikolai's own words, he doesn't like working with people, he likes sleeping...with them. Don't get him wrong, Nikolai will sleep whenever there's work involved nearby, and he always looks like he wants to sleep, but due to his past he won't be telling anyone, he made it his top priority to make as many people as possible fall in love with him just so he could break their hearts.
So we've got the Sin side settled, what about the Devil side? We've just learned that Nikolai loves breaking hearts, and he's got a record of how many people whose lives he's ruined because of it. One of them happened to be the daughter of the Devil at the time. She was so lovey-dovey towards Nikolai that she murdered her father and placed him on the throne, envisioning ruling Hell together for the rest of their days. Nikolai, on the other hand, had no intention of working. He kicked her to the curb, but he wasn't able to get rid of his 'promotion'.
It's not like that'll stop his pursuit for many hearts, though. Nikolai doesn't want to rule Hell, so he won't. Maybe he'll toss the job on someone that falls hopelessly in love with him...
Abilities:
Dream World - There's a reason Sloth is a sleeper, and that's because he rules his own little domain in the dream realm. You could say he's the King of Dreams. Nikolai doesn't do much with this ability, he usually just observes nearby dreams or uses the dream illusions - like how you can imagine whatever you want - on someone to tease them.
Numbness - Nikolai can't heal, but he can numb pain. Since Sloth is also known for apathy, aka numbness, he can void out feelings of pain, but it won't stop the injury from taking its toll on the body.
Puppet Show - Have you ever noticed how most lazy people tend to get others to do things for them, like the famous "picking up the remote for them" trick? You can think Nikolai for that. When he's absolutely infuriated, which is rare, he'll try to sink his shadow strings into you and make you his puppet. The downfalls with this trick is that it takes all his focus and loads of his slim stamina, and he can control up to two puppets at a time.
Attire: Nikolai prefers wearing a black suit, the style being relaxed but formal. His blazer has only one button lazily buttoned to reveal the white dress shirt beneath it that's half-tucked in. His left breast pocket has a crest patch on it that shows a silhouette of a grinning cobra with a crown on its head and a silver shield beneath it with a banner under it reading 'SLOTH'. He wears a tie that's almost always loose.
Other: Nikolai absolutely adores banjo music and has a fear of snow. Also, he has a pet crow named Ezekiel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

Name: Fredrich Waltz
Nickname(s): Fred, Freddy
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'5''
Weight: 164 Ibs
Race: Human
Personality: Fredrich is a studious man; many describe him as stiff and intimidating. He always seems to be distant, and people that work up the nerve to approach him find themselves petrified under his sinister glare. He's a lover of the arts, though, a very talented violin player and, as his last name suggests, is an excellent dancer. He enjoys a good game of chess more than anything.
Info: Fredrich is a man of mystery, most of his past shrouded in secrecy. He works as a police detective, usually getting a good amount of his cases solved, but in secret he's an assassin, and a talented one at that. He's very skilled at what he does, and because he works as a detective, he took on his own case just to avoid problems. Even if another person feels they should investigate, he knows exactly how to cover his tracks.
Abilities:
Conjure - There's a reason Fredrich loves his gloves more than anything. It appears that they have a spell entwined within their fabric. Whenever in a tight bind, which is rare, Fredrich will remove a glove (or possibly both) and his victim will be surprised to see something in what was once his empty hand(s). When this move is used, any weapon that can be held/used by a hand - Large weapons aren't unheard of, but both gloves must be removed at the same time. Fredrich's weapon of choice is a pistol or a sniper rifle, but he can also use things such as daggers and evens shoot out fireballs for a certain amount of time.
Attire: Like Nikolai, Fredrich prefers a formal suit. His blazer is long and goes down to a few inches above his knees, his tie, unlike Nikolai, is fastened on right. He always has black leather gloves on and wears glasses for his farsightedness.
Other: He's Austrian.

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image

Name: Ethan Wilhelm TAKEN
Nickname: N/A
Eye Color: Clear Blue
Hair Color: Light Black
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 131 Ibs
Personality: Ethan's a pretty straightforward guy that's easy to fluster. He has little pride and holds it close, though he looks more cute when he's trying to defend himself or whenever he's angry.
Of course, you'll know this if you actually meet him. Ethan's anti-social, and he grows fidgety and paranoid when you first meet him. Wonder why...
Info: For years Ethan always knew he had bad luck, but he only assumed it was this was due to just a bad hand dealt to him at life. Never in his life would he think that it was because a dark and sinister monster was stalking him!
That's right, a monster. Silly as it may sound, Ethan was wondering a local carnival one day when a clairvoyant warned him of a curse following him, stretching out to all he interacts with and burdening their lives. Translation: he's got a monster following him that gives bad luck to any and everyone he meets. Of course, Ethan shrugged this off as an attempt for the 'psychic' to get money off him, so he ignored her. Well, the next day came and he heard news of several rides breaking down at the carnival, one of which hit the clairvoyant, injuring her but not killing her. What really shocked Ethan was that the rides that broke down were the ones he had ridden on.
Now that Ethan's aware of this curse of his, he's been noticing a blur of black occasionally with two glowing red orbs in the middle of it. Was that the beast that lurks around him? Is there anything he can do? Can someone save him??
Abilities:
Misfortune - Ethan has no powers, but people who have met him are given bad luck. The misfortune ranges from the length of how long Ethan's met the person and how that person made them feel. If someone met him for only a minute, their misfortune would last a day. If someone met him for a day, the bad luck would take a week. If someone made Ethan happy, the bad luck would consist of a few trips and bad grades. If the person made Ethan angry, the bad luck would be considered their worst day (depending on length of time) ever.
Attire: Ethan prefers casual clothing. His wardrobe consists of a plaid shirt that's unopened to show a white V-neck and darkish blue jeans.
Other: Strange enough, Ethan has an addiction to oranges. No, it's not a drug, it's fruit. He has to have an orange - be it flavored candy to juice - every hour!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:39 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

Name: Ethan Wilhelm
Nickname: N/A
Eye Color: Clear Blue
Hair Color: Light Black
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 131 Ibs
Personality: Ethan's a pretty straightforward guy that's easy to fluster. He has little pride and holds it close, though he looks more cute when he's trying to defend himself or whenever he's angry.
Of course, you'll know this if you actually meet him. Ethan's anti-social, and he grows fidgety and paranoid when you first meet him. Wonder why...
Info: For years Ethan always knew he had bad luck, but he only assumed it was this was due to just a bad hand dealt to him at life. Never in his life would he think that it was because a dark and sinister monster was stalking him!
That's right, a monster. Silly as it may sound, Ethan was wondering a local carnival one day when a clairvoyant warned him of a curse following him, stretching out to all he interacts with and burdening their lives. Translation: he's got a monster following him that gives bad luck to any and everyone he meets. Of course, Ethan shrugged this off as an attempt for the 'psychic' to get money off him, so he ignored her. Well, the next day came and he heard news of several rides breaking down at the carnival, one of which hit the clairvoyant, injuring her but not killing her. What really shocked Ethan was that the rides that broke down were the ones he had ridden on.
Now that Ethan's aware of this curse of his, he's been noticing a blur of black occasionally with two glowing red orbs in the middle of it. Was that the beast that lurks around him? Is there anything he can do? Can someone save him??
Abilities:
Misfortune - Ethan has no powers, but people who have met him are given bad luck. The misfortune ranges from the length of how long Ethan's met the person and how that person made them feel. If someone met him for only a minute, their misfortune would last a day. If someone met him for a day, the bad luck would take a week. If someone made Ethan happy, the bad luck would consist of a few trips and bad grades. If the person made Ethan angry, the bad luck would be considered their worst day (depending on length of time) ever.
Attire: Ethan prefers casual clothing. His wardrobe consists of a plaid shirt that's unopened to show a white V-neck and darkish blue jeans.
Other: Strange enough, Ethan has an addiction to oranges. No, it's not a drug, it's fruit. He has to have an orange - be it flavored candy to juice - every hour!

Would any of your guys be interested in any of my guys? Hm?  

xxArchFiendxx

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:25 pm
xxArchFiendxx

Hrmm.... Well I think Ethan would be a good pair with either Griffin or Draven. :0

If you're more interested in Nikolai or Fredrich, they'd be good with Blake or Gabriel

But do you have any left? I read the replies you got and >.>  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Lucius Rakkus
Nickname: Lucy, Luke
Eye Color: Pale Green
Hair Color: Pink
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 134 Ibs
Position: Seme
Race: Neko
Personality: Lucius is a quiet man that spends most of his time reflecting. He can't see, so whenever he's in this mood, he doesn't notice anyone nearby until they make a noise that riles him from his musings. Also, and probably shouldn't leave this out, he's absolutely sadistic.
Info: Being born blind, Lucius never knew the world's pleasures and charms. It was an upsetting time in his early life, especially when he could hear so much pity given to him. All he wants is to find someone that won't pity him.
Abilities:
Cat Tricks - Because he's blind, Lucius' senses are enhanced, and his hearing is near perfect thanks to his cat characteristics. That's also his downfall. Loud noises are a huge weakness for him, and sometimes they even stun him for extended periods of time.
Attire: He prefers a look that could match a noble's. He's dressed himself for so long that he can do it... blind.
Other: He gets angry whenever someone describes places to him using colors. He doesn't know what colors are!

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Name: Luthe Creglow TAKEN
Nickname: Luke
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 111 Ibs
Position: Uke
Race: Neko
Personality: Luthe is, in every aspect, a scaredy-cat. He's easily frightened, even by his own shadow, and will cling to the nearest person in attempts to keep himself safe. When he's not frightened, though, he's very determined to prove that he can be a man.
Info: Luthe never really got along with people. Whenever he was with large groups, his paranoia would create thousands of scenarios that would scare him so much that the people around him just got tired of babysitting him. It came to the point, one day, where his roommates kicked him out because they were going deaf from all his screams. Realizing how foolish he is, Luthe made it his life goal to become stronger and prove that he won't be a nuisance.
Abilities:
Cat Tricks - Like Lucius, Luthe has heightened senses because of his cat traits. Of course, he's weak in every other aspect.
Attire: Simple clothes; sometimes Luthe will dress like a bartender - reasons unknown - and sometimes he'll just wear a nice button-up and simple jeans.
Other: N/A

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 pm
wow why are your characters so cute
who let them be like that
there has to be rules against this  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:56 am
Have you got a boy that might like Mayhew? smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:27 pm
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx

Hrmm.... Well I think Ethan would be a good pair with either Griffin or Draven. :0

If you're more interested in Nikolai or Fredrich, they'd be good with Blake or Gabriel

Yes. The reply from those were not successful. All of my characters are available. I would like to start a piece with Griffin, if you are okay with that. Or whichever ones you want pair up, I'm not too picky.  

xxArchFiendxx

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:06 pm
xxArchFiendxx
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx

Yes. The reply from those were not successful. All of my characters are available. I would like to start a piece with Griffin, if you are okay with that. Or whichever ones you want pair up, I'm not too picky.

Okay! So Ethan and Griffin? I can go with that. ^w^
Any idea on how to start it? Or where, for that matter?  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:10 pm
Sotalean

Hrmm.... How would you feel about a pair up with Nikolai? >w>  

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

xxArchFiendxx

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:37 pm
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx

I'm not to good with starting off, I don't really mind. Anything specific you want to do? If not, I'll think of something.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:11 pm
xxArchFiendxx
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx

I'm not to good with starting off, I don't really mind. Anything specific you want to do? If not, I'll think of something.

Well Ethan's got an addiction for oranges, so.... they meet at an orange stand?  

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:25 am
Awesome nerd
Sotalean

Hrmm.... How would you feel about a pair up with Nikolai? >w>

Oh dear.. I almost feel sorry for May. Lol. But sure, I'm up for that. smile

Anywhere in particular you would like to start?  
Regular Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff