Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
TheTinyAsian's Slaves!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moving_accounts_1234

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:39 pm
Hello, welcome to TheTinyAsian's slave shop! Many of the slaves here have diverse personalities and can come as wild or tame as you'd like. Both males and females are available here, so come on it and find your perfect slave!

If you would like to purchase a slave, I request you be at least semi-literate. If you can't write at least a paragraph, this is not the slave shop for you. I roleplay in both forums and PMs, so it is up to you. I often use my slaves in many roleplays, so just because I'm roleplaying a certain slave with you does not mean I won't be roleplaying that same slave with someone else. I also only do straight or (if you can convince me, yaoi) roleplays. I don't have anything against them, I'm just not very good at them.
So if you can post at least a meaty paragraph, won't leave randomly in the middle of the roleplay, and can come up with an interesting post, please chose any slaves below and PM or quote me if you're interested!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:39 am
Username: TheTinyAsian
My Slave Name Is: Phoenix Hart
My Age Is: 119 (Stuck at 17)
What Happened In My Past: Phoenix has never had a very pleasant life. Everything before she was turned into a vampire has turned into a huge blur. All she really remembers was how her parents were drunks and abusive. It wasn't long until she was kicked out. At fourteen she roamed the streets of the city and learned how to fend for herself. At one point she was forced to sell her body, but that was all in the past. Phoenix met the vampire who turned her after about a year of trying to survive on her own. She was just going to be a midnight snack, but the vampire got annoyed with her fighting back and made her a vampire instead.
Like most people. Phoenix and her creator fell in love. They lived comfortable vampire lives for over a hundred years. It wasn't until recently that they were split up. The love birds were roaming the streets and looking for snacks when they were picked up by slave traders. It was bad judgement that got them where they are. Now Phoenix has no idea where her love had gone, leaving her even more on edge and agitated than usual.
My Master(s) Is: No one at the moment
My Hair Color Is: Black
My Eye Color Is: Black
I Look Like This:
User Image
My Personality: Phoenix is very tough, sarcastic, feisty, and will put up a fight. When she gets hungry, you don't want her to be around anything with a pulse. After getting split up with her love, she is more agitated than ever and will most likely throw insults at her new master. She is recommended for someone who is up for a challenge or is looking for a sort of body guard. She has anger issues, so if you get her mad you better know how to handle her or look out.
I Love This Person: Ciel Valacari
(If you would like to make and play Ciel, you may)

moving_accounts_1234

moving_accounts_1234

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:40 am
My Slave Name Is: Eric Vincent
My Age Is: Sixteen
What Happened In My Past: Eric has had a troubled past, leading up to a troubled present. When he was young, he lived in a full house of all girls, giving him a sensitive, feminine side. He had six older sisters, his mom, and his dad left after girl number three (Jane). Eric had a pretty decent life up until he was eleven. He had a couple friends, a few bullies, but his friends stuck by him no matter what.
On Eric's eleventh birthday, he found out that your life could change drastically in a matter of seconds. He was walking home from school a bit late due to an art club at his school. Shy Eric kept his eyes trained on the ground as he walked, so he didn't see a black van pull up right next to him. Within the next second, he was swept off his feet and into the back of the van that was now speeding away. His captors easily knocked him out with one quick movement. I won't go into much detail about what the next three years were like for him, but he was tortured and raped in horrible ways.
One day his captors had enough of him and brought him to the slave market for a bit of cash. He sold for a bit, but just enough to pay off their bills. Now he has been here for the last two years. All of his masters have abused, beated, and mistreated him before getting tired of him and bringing him back. He has always been like a lost toy that could easily be replaced.
My Master(s) Is: No one
My Hair Color Is: Silver
My Eye Color Is: Blue
I Look Like This:
User Image
My Personality: Eric has always been the shy type and that's not likely to change anytime soon, but with the right person he loves to talk and make people happy. He always tries to hide when he feels as though his master may be mad at him, even though this does no good. He tries to be obedient, but he is quiet awkward and clumsy.
I Love This Person: What is love?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 am
My Slave Name Is: Damien Pierce
My Age Is: Eighteen
What Happened In My Past: Damien and his younger sister Lily were born and bred to be great slaves along with many others. But unlike the others, Damien came to his senses. He realized how wrong and messed up the slave market was; he tried to rebel against it. Damien has tried to start a riot at the slave market many times, but when that failed he tried to sneak out along with his younger sister Lily. There's not much to their past, seeing as they have been slaves all their lives. They've had their share of good and bad masters, but they always seem to end up back here. Most masters can't keep up with them, seeing as their rebellious and wild sides are too much for many to handle. They are now back at the market, waiting for their next master.
My Hair Color Is: Originally blonde, dyed white and red
My Eye Color Is: Brown
I Look Like This:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Personality: Damien is very wild, rebellious, and loves to be different. People who seem too normal or conform to the norm (he likes to refer to them as "brainwashed") annoy him to no end. If given a master who is "brainwashed", you can assure they won't be by the time Lily and Damien get to them. Damien loves to have fun and laugh. His very first nice master bought him a bass guitar which he takes everywhere and always protects. It's basically his life besides Lily.
I Love This Person: No one

My Slave Name Is: Lily Pierce
My Age Is: Nine
What Happened In My Past: Lily may be young, but she has been taught many things by her big brother Damien. For example, she has learned how evil the slave market is and has experienced a lot for her age. Due to this, she is very smart, tough, and mature. her big brother Damien often tries to protect her, but she never needs it. Lily shares her brother's rebellious and wild traits, making them two peas in a pod.
My Hair Color Is: Originally blonde, dyed purple and blue
My Eye Color Is: Grey
I Look Like This:
User Image
My Personality: Lily is very rebellious, wild, tom-boy, mature, sarcastic, and often hangs around her brother. She likes to prove that she can handle and do things by herself. Lily hates being told what to do and that she's "too young" for things or that she can't do something because she's a girl. She also has a bit of an obsession with vampires.
I Love This Person: No one

moving_accounts_1234

Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces