All the single fellas! 2.2 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:03 pm
These are my single boys...they need the attention of some fine, sassy women to catch their bachelor eye!

I'm a bit slow to rp in guild, but will do it and I do rp over aim!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image
Raven's Wing aka Rave
Son of Xanthus and Juno, he's happy in his pride. On the larger end of the scale like his father, he is a gentle laid back lion, though when it comes down to providing for his family and the pride he is all business, he takes his duty as a hunter very serious.

User Image
Fannar'Prabodh or Fannar is a very easy going guy, though he can come off a bit...cool. His mother is the goddess of harvest and means he is a seer. I'd like someone to possibly use him for this...Many a plots n fun could be had.

Uncert
Kaveh'Aziz or Kaveh, is the oldest son to Akram'raja and Lililamuna. He dotes on his mother while his father isnt looking, he doesnt 100% approve of his fathers methods but respects his father a great deal and still idolizes him. If he found a harem friendly ladies he would stay in his pride, but the idea of a single, true bond of love teases his romantic heart.

User Image
Murchadh is the guy who always shows up when something awful has happened, and even if he has no ties to whats happened, hes always the first to offer a helping paw. He was once a soft sort of romantic, but after recently having his heart broken its left him moody and a bit...snarky.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:21 pm
These boys will be swapped out when they've been taken off the market, I've got plenty of more boys too! If your looking for someone with more natural coloring just post as I've got those too, one of them is a pridelander and is going to stay in the pride.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:23 pm
Open!!  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:28 pm
heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:33 pm
I'm not sure if you are interested, but i started up an I/T A few days ago, and thought i might toss it at your rouges heart

Ovarian Paint

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:44 pm
I have some singles. If you're interested in any I'll post their personalities.

User Image Can stay or leave pride, had a fling a while back (cubs are now adults) and I just want anything for her. x...x
User Image Ayumu is in the process of getting a hybrid fling and joining my pride Seorsa-fala.
User Image Varali is in the Navi and will not be leaving.
User Image Rogue can join pride.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:47 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I have some singles. If you're interested in any I'll post their personalities.

User Image Varali is in the Navi and will not be leaving.
User Image Rogue can join pride.

Ovarian Paint

These two I have idea's for...I've a boy in the Navi, born and raised that might be pretty with your navi girl.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:50 pm
Ovarian Paint

These two I have idea's for...I've a boy in the Navi, born and raised that might be pretty with your navi girl.

Oh! Well awesome. c: What does your Navi boy look like/personality?

Varali: is very much a naive girl who really see's the world as a friendly and not at all bad place. Most of the time she is rather aloof, though, she is not dumb in the least. She just doesn't have good common sense most of the time. When one encounters her they will notice that she is very sweet and kind, wanting harmony in everything. Varali is extremely passionate about dancing. It is probably the only thing she excels at and I see her being actually very graceful at it as well. Also she is very knowledgeable when it comes to forms, ect.

Mehera'nafsi: Kinda a blank slate. >w< Kind but her looks mean a lot to her? Idk.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image

This is my navi guy, hes a bit of crafter and thats his goal to be in life, is the crafter of the pride. He enjoys working with his paws but is very..delicate in his touch you could say. He takes a good bit after his mother personality wise and that can make him a bit of a ....goof but his heart is as pure as gold. He very much enjoys telling the story of his parents as well.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:57 pm
He sounds rather perfect for her actually. XD Her mom and dad would approve of him too (Vinata x Silron'zem). Not that their opinion matters. XDDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:05 pm
^_^ Would you like to start an rp and test them out?  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:07 pm
Sure! I'll quote you when it's ready. c:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:26 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Mehera'nafsi: Kinda a blank slate. >w< Kind but her looks mean a lot to her? Idk.

Murchadh was who I was thinking of nudging her way..  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:28 pm
Ovarian Paint

Here is the starter. c:

Murchadh and her could be an interesting mix. c: I'd be up for trying them out as well if you want. 8D

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff