Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:17 pm
Really Jagex?

Really?

Let's just reiterate the fact that you guys released a DISCONTINUED ITEM at Christmas time.

Thanks, though. Guess who profited off them because I bought a couple.

Idiots.. >_>

By the way, how are all of you?

Edit: Not that I can go online and see if I actually did profit off them. Damn campus internet..

Edit.. NO NO NO I actually sold them.
Oh well hahaha. Anyone want 105M?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:58 am
--waves hands frantically-- I DO I DO!!!

They are money hungry. They are Gaia. Not even a week goes by before they release some sort of "promotion".  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 pm
Doctor Nitrus Brio

They are money hungry. They are Gaia. Not even a week goes by before they release some sort of "promotion".

I think I stopped following Gaia's updates since like 2009... Why, what are they doing now? I'm too lazy to check myself :p

Hi, I quit RS again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:32 pm
Sir Hampy
Doctor Nitrus Brio

I think I stopped following Gaia's updates since like 2009... Why, what are they doing now? I'm too lazy to check myself :p

Hi, I quit RS again.

As I have said, they don't even go a week without some promotion from SOF or the other shop guy. I go to the front page and they spam the s**t out of it.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:23 pm
Typical move, all they do if promote Squeal of Fortune.

I'm doing well, been skateboarding actually, now that the weather is nice it's nice to cruise around when I have time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:15 pm
Aicas
Typical move, all they do if promote Squeal of Fortune.

I'm doing well, been skateboarding actually, now that the weather is nice it's nice to cruise around when I have time.

Damn, it is in the high 90's here! Gosh, this room is hot!!  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:16 pm
I'm just about to start a $10/hr 40/hr/week job in two weeks that will help me get an ecology job in the future. Sorry I haven't been posting much. I love you all smile

I'm also not drunk at all at the moment ;p  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:00 pm
Sir Hampy
I'm just about to start a $10/hr 40/hr/week job in two weeks that will help me get an ecology job in the future. Sorry I haven't been posting much. I love you all smile

Then you should get drunk at the moment!

I should be expecting a phone call this coming up week for a job. So excited. I want to congratulate you Hamster! Oh, major success. I stayed off of RS for 2 weeks. Was on yesterday for like 15minutes. biggrin F2P I am now.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 pm
Doctor Nitrus Brio
Sir Hampy

Then you should get drunk at the moment!

I should be expecting a phone call this coming up week for a job. So excited. I want to congratulate you Hamster! Oh, major success. I stayed off of RS for 2 weeks. Was on yesterday for like 15minutes. biggrin F2P I am now.

Good job, mate, haha. I was actually drunk when I posted that (I forgot I even posted it until just now... Last night was bad >_>)

Good luck on the job prospect smile Gonna make a post in Off-Topic soon when I graduate (with pictures)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:25 pm
IDK, from a business standpoint, I can actually understand most of what Gaia and Runescape does. *has been delving into marketing and economics during studies* They are businesses, and businesses need money to survive.

That does not mean that I actually care, though, and I tend to just ignore the promos and get on with the parts of the site/game that actually interest me.  

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Runescape

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items