Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ness is the best
  yup
View Results

NkGuy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:10 pm
When you pust an enemy off the edge or cliff or whatever. Quickly jump on the area where your opponent would usually hang to make it on the ledge. If lets say your opponent is Fox and he does up b or fire fox and can only make it if he hangs, he won't be able to hang because your are already hanging. Thats one technique that I usually do. You have probably already done this but if you haven't try it out. Did anyone find this useful 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:17 am
iTS a timing tecnic but really good for tragetic battles.  

Imadud

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:34 pm
Hehehe this is already known its called edge hogging lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:47 pm
If you can wavedash that comes in handy ninja I can't...  

Akuyoko

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:05 pm
muwahahaha i can =3 but short hopping is good too  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:04 pm
Since I'm a GOD in SSBM, i do not share my techniques. talk2hand  

Slim J.

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:49 pm
Dude I hate to burst your bubble but no one in this guild is the best. I have yet to find a player that is a god at this game. Especially someone like you stare but i cant say that because I havent played you or even met you but I do know that you are acting like a noob by saying your a god and no one in this guild is that good.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:34 am
eletro
Since I'm a GOD in SSBM, i do not share my techniques. talk2hand
Your techniqes, huh? sorry buddy, but alot of people proboly use techniqes that you claim are yours.  

NekkyoMaster

Unvanquished

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:57 pm
A god in SSMB... would probably be someone who can do Fox's wave dash shine without fail all the time. Once you hit that level, I don't see how you can lose in an honest game sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:20 pm
Unvanquished
A god in SSMB... would probably be someone who can do Fox's wave dash shine without fail all the time. Once you hit that level, I don't see how you can lose in an honest game sweatdrop

And then you meet a master IC player =/  

divine_chaos_demon

dmoney23045

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:03 pm
u should be a god once u figure how 2 do it with marth  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:46 pm
Another interesting note I must point out. Many advanced techniques do NOT work on link. He falls differently or something. he is jacked up I guess lol.  

Zeyl

GuentherJr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:43 pm
it's called edge hogging and to pull it off easily i use wave dashing  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:51 am
Kakashi-the best ninga
When you pust an enemy off the edge or cliff or whatever. Quickly jump on the area where your opponent would usually hang to make it on the ledge. If lets say your opponent is Fox and he does up b or fire fox and can only make it if he hangs, he won't be able to hang because your are already hanging. Thats one technique that I usually do. You have probably already done this but if you haven't try it out. Did anyone find this useful 3nodding 3nodding
its called edge hog n almost every player knows of it...buut it only works for a limited time use the backward wave dash intime so they can't use a recovery move to nock ya off.  

[_Ryukurai_]

Rogue

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DukeDanger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:38 pm
Zeyl
Another interesting note I must point out. Many advanced techniques do NOT work on link. He falls differently or something. he is jacked up I guess lol.
waveshine works. finished with up-smash, lotta damage dealt.  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff