Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]
[JRP] Talking to Ghosts (Zuria, Ni'andama )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:48 am
User Image

The night was quiet in the pride as a young lion walked with slow steps near the eerily still water, his pale shape glowing in the moonlight of the full moon. If not for the scratching sound his paws made as they languidly pushed the sand, the adolescent would surely look like an apparition to a passer-by with unfortunate timing. The fact that he was humming a sad little tune was not exactly improving the overall picture. Even the wind had died down and only a soft breeze ruffled his growing mane from time to time.

He stopped, watching the moon’s reflection in the mirror-like surface of the water for a few moments before he walked in, making little ripples around his legs. The water was cold and not particularly inviting but the young lion didn’t flinch and he remained in the same spot for a very long time, yellow eyes watching the moon in a disinterested, almost sleepy, way.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 pm
Mogami

User Image She'd lost track of her friend and her friend's daughter, much like she'd lost track of her children. Ni'andama frowned, almost prancing along the shore as she looked around, sure she would spy Kumbuko and her bright purple coat. How could one lose a lion THAT eye-poppingly colored, anyone? "Oh, I wish I had Xavier's vulture, he'd be able to help me find them!" She chewed her lower lip, panic rising. She was being watched, she had noticed that much. One didn't just traipse into a pride's lands without notice, but she figured they weren't bothering her YET because she was clearly looking for someone very specific. "Kumbuko! Safa!" She paused, looking around. "Where ARE you t-" She stopped, spotting what looked like a ghost. While other lions might be terrified and run, after running into gods, not much scared Ni'andama. Instead, the dusty-brown lioness went trotting down to the water's edge, curiously looking at the lion. Yup, very mortal.... "How fascinating, you're as white as a ghost!"  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:07 am
Andranis
I'm sos sorry for the delay! The past few weeks were brutal!

“I’m not a ghost.” Zuria said before he could stop himself, quickly realizing that his brief statement didn’t sound particularly smart . He hadn’t expected anyone to approach him at this hour so he blamed his surprise. He eyed the adult with a small amount of suspicion, trying to remember if he’d seen before. He didn’t but Zuria was also aware that he didn’t know all the adults in the pride yet.

“I don’t know you… are you part of the pride?” he tried to sound polite but at the same time the white juvenile also took a small step away from the lioness, glancing around to see if they were alone. “You could get in trouble, you know.”

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games