Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Poke Swap [Trading Center] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

Just off to the left of the Super Training Room in headquarters is a room with a sign on the door reading "The Poke Swap". Curious, you enter this place and find yourself in a very clean room with several comfy chairs to relax in and tables to sit at. There is a bulletin board on the wall with various flyers to show Pokemon which trainers desire for trades. The main attraction though was the trading machine in the middle of the room with a giant monitor above it. The monitor simply reads "GRAY", oh boy, it was the building's resident artificial intelligence, GRAY, he seems to be running The Poke Swap.

Wow, I'm surprised you actually made the journey here from the couch, I hope your underdeveloped legs didn't collapse on the way here. You must be wondering what this place is, after all, you probably didn't read the sign, or maybe, you couldn't. It's okay, most of the world is literate, that makes you special, be proud. This is The Poke Swap, I didn't pick the name mind you. As the name implies, or at least it should but I understand if you don't get it, you trade Pokemon here with others. You know, when you stop loving the creatures you snatched out of the wild or stole from other trainers, you can bring them here and trade the living creatures like cards, nothing immoral about that. Also, if you check out the bulletin board over there, the big rectangle thing with papers on it, you'll see flyers, the pieces of paper I mentioned, showing trades trainers from all over the world desire. I collect the requests and send the Pokemon out over the SNAG Network, I won't go into details and hurt your brain. Well that about explains it, if you have any questions, then you're an idiot.

(Traded Pokemon earn 1.5x more Evo Points, rounded up.)

[You may also trade items here.]

----------

-Daily Trade Requests-

Quote:

Pokemon Offered: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Type Desired: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Any Pokemon of this type.)

Quote:

Pokemon Offered: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Breeding Group Desired: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Any Pokemon from this breeding group.)

Quote:

Pokemon Desired: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Any evolution or pre-evolution in this Pokemon's family.)

TerashiLeonGoken
Pokemon Offered - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Wanted - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Except the Ralts line, the Munna line, or Alolan Raichu.)

[Note: Members may also put their own Pokemon up for trade and what Pokemon species, type, etc. they are looking for! Just post it here!]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:12 pm
[The Poke Swap is reopen for business! New Pokemon were added to the list of Pokemon that can appear and the Fairy type was added as well. Furthermore the Pokemon trade offers change daily instead of weekly so come by and check often!]  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:24 pm
Rhyme quietly steps into the room, peering around her. After listening to the A.I.'s instructions, she pulls one of her Pokeballs and inputs it into the computer.

Quote:

Pokemon Wanted: (Any pokemon from the Dragon, Water or Fairy breeding groups)

She steps back to let GRAY process quietly what he needs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:38 pm
Not a Noise
Rhyme quietly steps into the room, peering around her. After listening to the A.I.'s instructions, she pulls one of her Pokeballs and inputs it into the computer.

Quote:

Pokemon Wanted: (Any pokemon from the Dragon, Water or Fairy breeding groups)

She steps back to let GRAY process quietly what he needs.

"Pokemon accepted and now displayed on trade board. The Aron is thankful that it may have a chance of getting away from you." GRAY spoke up.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:13 pm
Connor made a habit of visiting the Super Training Room to help his Pokemon grow ever stronger. Since he caught that Geodude, he decided now was a good chance to train it into some kind of four armed wrestler. It just so happened that he wasn't paying attention, too busy with his SNAG in his face, that he wandered into this room by complete accident. It wasn't until he looked up that he noticed this wasn't the right place and also the flyer that caught his eye.

Quote:

Pokemon Type Desired: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Any Pokemon of this type.)

Wait, he had a rock type! But this Geodude was going to become a grappler, a heavy weight champion under his guide. How could he just- "Where do I need to sign?" he asked GRAY, putting the Pokemon up for trade.  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff