Olotti is looking for a fling (need male leopards~). Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyeena

Noble Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:11 pm
A little about me -- I'm Kiara! I'm pretty new to SoA, though not to the B/C forums. I might get confused over certain things but I'm trying to learn! Please bear with me sweatdrop

If you'd like to contact me about these roleplays, or even just to chat, you can do so through PM/IMs.

AIM: Kiara Adachi

I would LOVE to roleplay over AIM or Skype if you'd prefer that, if not, default to a thread.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:12 pm
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:

Roleplays with my first (and currently only) lion... Olotti!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This girl is... optimistic, sweet, and openly caring, even towards strangers! (Read More)

What I'm looking for... ANYTHING! Friends, enemies, random encounters! She's friendly towards all felines and canines.

4/29 -- I want to find a Leopard to fling Olotti with for some cute hybrid bbs! This'll just be a fling, unless you really think they're a good match. I may be a little picky, don't take it personally.

Kiyeena

Noble Hunter

Kiyeena

Noble Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:17 pm
Feel free to post! Tag me, please, if you're interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:25 pm
I have Pinkitakia for an encounter, if you want. He's a sweet guy. We could see where it goes. ^^  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Kiyeena

Noble Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:55 am
Cajanic
I have Pinkitakia for an encounter, if you want. He's a sweet guy. We could see where it goes. ^^

Ahh, he's super sweet looking! I'd love to o: Should I make a thread?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 am
Kiara Adachi
go for it!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Kiyeena

Noble Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:49 pm
Pushing this up a little because I'm now looking for a fling!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:57 pm
-feebly throws out Leopards-
Heiko? Don't know how colors will be... 8'D
If not (which, I can definitely see why not. = u= ), they can simply have a friendly roleplay?

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:59 pm
Hantan has a thing for lionesses and he tends to wander.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:03 pm
I don't think Heiko's colors would match that well ;_; BUT I would love to do a friendly RP either way! I love casual RPs.

Also, Hantan is BEAUTIFUL. I wish I had something else to offer (Olotti is my only SoA right now oops) but I don't think he matches her either, since his design is so busy. I'm not sure how all those stripes would combine with spots.

Kiyeena

Noble Hunter

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:11 pm
*nodnod* I agree, but she's so pretty I had to offer. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 pm
I would offer Zuberi'amiri but he's a strict councilman and the plot would have to fit. e 3e

Sweeet. QuQ -goes to bother you on skype-

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:36 am
I have :

Moke. Being nice isn't something that Moke is all that good at. Moke likes to get what he wants and for the most part is used to getting his way , except when other members of his family are involved. I don't know what kind of encounter you're looking for but if you'd like a not so nice encounter I have Moke. I'm willing to fling him if RP goes right.

Cassianu. He was raised strictly by his father to follow his fathers fallen prides code. Over all he's pretty hard on him self to do what it takes to bring honor back to his families name and to a pride he never was even born to be apart of. He might be up for a fling but it would really depend on how rp went. He's not really into mixed blood.

Caius. A strong built gladiator from a fallen roman like pride. Him and his brother were sent out on a mission only to return home to their pride lands to find it destroyed by an earth quake. Him and his brother looked for survivors for a long time before the two went their separate ways. Caius is relaxed and a bit of a womanizer. He's not squimmish when it comes to mixing blood but he won't usually stay for the cubs. Caius isn't up for flings atm but he is up for roleplay. Random fact - He is uncle to Cassianu and father to Nayavu.

Charlie. While Charlie isn't his real name the leopard prefers it. He keeps his real name secret in beliefs that names hold power. Over all, Charlie is a goof ball. He's playful and often causes a ton of trouble where ever he goes. Charlie isn't up for flings or mating but roleplay would be fun if you're looking for leopards to play with.

Nayavu. He's a bit of an outlaw or at least likes to think of him self as such. Usually this leopon likes to be on his own or really work alone. He usually spends his time stealing kills from packs and prides. Not always successful and often times he's had his butt beat. Nayavu might be an outlaw but hes got a good heart. Random fact - He's first cousins with Cassianu though the two have never met nor know of each other. He's also the son to Caius whom hes never met being the result of a random fling. He's up for what ever.

I have other characters too that I can offer rp wise : ). Figured since you want leopons and male leopard encounters it wouldn't hurt to toss some of my male leopards / leopon at you for roleplay. If you want to roleplay with more than one character I am fine with that but I do ask to keep roleplay one at a time because I have a bad habit of getting over whelmed if I over do it roleplay wise.

Thank you : D !  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:47 am
Alpaca Chobi
I have :

Moke. Being nice isn't something that Moke is all that good at. Moke likes to get what he wants and for the most part is used to getting his way , except when other members of his family are involved. I don't know what kind of encounter you're looking for but if you'd like a not so nice encounter I have Moke. I'm willing to fling him if RP goes right.

Cassianu. He was raised strictly by his father to follow his fathers fallen prides code. Over all he's pretty hard on him self to do what it takes to bring honor back to his families name and to a pride he never was even born to be apart of. He might be up for a fling but it would really depend on how rp went. He's not really into mixed blood.

Caius. A strong built gladiator from a fallen roman like pride. Him and his brother were sent out on a mission only to return home to their pride lands to find it destroyed by an earth quake. Him and his brother looked for survivors for a long time before the two went their separate ways. Caius is relaxed and a bit of a womanizer. He's not squimmish when it comes to mixing blood but he won't usually stay for the cubs. Caius isn't up for flings atm but he is up for roleplay. Random fact - He is uncle to Cassianu and father to Nayavu.

Charlie. While Charlie isn't his real name the leopard prefers it. He keeps his real name secret in beliefs that names hold power. Over all, Charlie is a goof ball. He's playful and often causes a ton of trouble where ever he goes. Charlie isn't up for flings or mating but roleplay would be fun if you're looking for leopards to play with.

Nayavu. He's a bit of an outlaw or at least likes to think of him self as such. Usually this leopon likes to be on his own or really work alone. He usually spends his time stealing kills from packs and prides. Not always successful and often times he's had his butt beat. Nayavu might be an outlaw but hes got a good heart. Random fact - He's first cousins with Cassianu though the two have never met nor know of each other. He's also the son to Caius whom hes never met being the result of a random fling. He's up for what ever.

I have other characters too that I can offer rp wise : ). Figured since you want leopons and male leopard encounters it wouldn't hurt to toss some of my male leopards / leopon at you for roleplay. If you want to roleplay with more than one character I am fine with that but I do ask to keep roleplay one at a time because I have a bad habit of getting over whelmed if I over do it roleplay wise.

Thank you : D !

I have a great interest in Caius. You said no flings, but I was wondering if that was any kind of relationship or just unplotted. Would you be interested in some kind of plotted encounter with cubs? You mentioned him being a womanizer, so I thought I'd ask if breeding was completely off-limits.

Kiyeena

Noble Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am
Kiara Adachi

I have a great interest in Caius. You said no flings, but I was wondering if that was any kind of relationship or just unplotted. Would you be interested in some kind of plotted encounter with cubs? You mentioned him being a womanizer, so I thought I'd ask if breeding was completely off-limits.

With Caius there is a relationship that is a plotted for breeding in the works atm so I am hesitant to put him up for another until I figure out where his current plot is going. But if you really are interested in him I can let you know if I am open to breeding him again? : ) I don't mind roleplaying them together for fun if you'd like?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff