Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Rest My Weary QQ (Salbei & Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:19 pm
Hel was ignoring the odd looks she was getting from various Horsemen as she set foot onto the reserve…

Hauling a whicker framed chaise on her back. Actually, the chaise seemed to engulf her, and looked like a piece of upside down furniture with legs.

She happened to pass it, just out and abandoned, on her way to visit her most favorite Horseman ever, and immediately decided that she needed it. Needed it to be in Gramp’s tent. Having this to sit on would be way better than the stools! Once she arrived at the familiar tent, she had the decency to not barge in, and stopped outside, shifting the chaise on her back.

“OI! Graaaaaaaaaaamps ~ ! Knock, knock!”  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:38 pm
The Horseman was lounging on a pile of pillows he had scrounged up since they relocated, a large tome propped up in front of him. He had been reading all day, his chin in his thin hand, happily uninterrupted and completely enveloped in silence. Of course, it was rare for any of his days to stay this way, and today was a prime example.

He heard the death of his happy silence long before she made it to his tent.

"Problem Child. Come in~" He sighed, shifting to sit properly and pulling the tome onto his lap. When he lifted his red eyes towards the shadow, he paused for a moment to stare blankly at her odd shape, and eventually at the mass of furniture that came tied to her back.

"...And what do you think you are going to do with that, young lady?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:45 pm
Once she was given the go ahead, Hel wasted no time in coming in with her chaise. She leaned, one eye peering at the Famine horseman from underneath the piece of furniture. “Aww, Graaaaaaaamps!” She groaned, and then pouted. “Why do you keep calling me that?” Hel didn’t think she deserved such a title, okay?

When the subject shifted to her item though, she perked up. “I found this on my way here, so I brought it! I figured it would be better than sitting on stools all the time…and you can use it when I am not using it! It would be better than just lounging on pillows on the floor!” She paused. “Where can I put it?” Like how she didn’t ask if it was alright that she brought it?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:07 pm
"Because you keep acting like one." He replied calmly, watching her with the hesitant curiousity of a parent whose child had just told them something awesome happened in the other room. Hel went on with her pitch about the chair and seemed to already decide that it belonged here...and while he liked his pillows, having something that wasn't a stool or pillows on the floor (as much as he loved them), having a lounge would be nice.

Besides, it was free.

"Where ever you think necessary, I suppose." He hummed, getting to his feet and setting his heavy tome on a nearby table. "Since I seem to have no choice."

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:14 pm
“Awww…I do not!” She protested with a pout, though once again, when Sal consented to her chaise, she perked right back up. The ghoul looked around, the best she could, from underneath the piece of furniture before she decided on a spot that was close to his ‘science spot’ but not too close to be a bother. She moved over to it, and let the chaise’s legs slip until they hit the floor, and then spun around, reaching up to catch the chaise. With practiced ease she set it down, upright, in its new home, and then angled it just so…”Is here alright?”

She then promptly sat on it, without waiting for an reply…but was so kind as to not lay on it, incase Salbei wanted to sit too.

“Neh…ah…Gramps…?” The ghoul started. “…I have a question…”

Therapy couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:31 pm
Sal watched her, waiting for some indication as to what brought on this rather unique gift. While he watched and waited he took note of where this couch was going, and decided that it was okay where it was. It wouldn't be in his way, and it might actually be well placed for---

Ah.

Suddenly, it all became clear. The reason behind the gift, the placement of the couch...it all came together.

"Of course you do." Sal closed his eyes with a small chuckle, turning to pull a nearby stool to him, taking a seat and linking his fingers together. "Do tell."

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 pm
Hel drummed her fingers on her knees, and wondered how to go about this. This wasn’t like any of their previous talks! “…Ah…well…I told you that I come from a large family, the youngest of nine…well, really long story short, I never felt like I belonged in…that family…and I honestly do not care to ever go back. I bought my own land, and I am planning to build my own house, and to live my own way. I want nothing to do with them anymore…” Her brows furrowed. “…I turned eighteen a few weeks ago and well…ah…I want to take on a new…surname…” She looked up at the horseman, getting around to her question.

“…What should I take?” She honestly had no clue as to how one just got a name that was just supposed to be carried on for their entire existence.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:51 pm
"Are surnames that important?" Was all he really had to say to that whole spleal.  

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:55 pm
Hel couldn’t help but frown, her furrowed brows loosening. Well…she wasn’t expecting a question, especially not that one. Damn.

“…They are to me.”  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:17 pm
"And why is that?" He questioned. Sure he was honestly curious about the answer, but he also liked to try and get in the little squishy heads of his halloween children. Making them think was one of his newly found and beloved pass times.  

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:33 pm
Hel gave Sal a rather unhappy look. Why all the questions? Why did she have to think really hard?

The reaper groaned, and flopped over the back of the chaise, letting her arms dangle over the side. “Names are really important.” She muttered. “Your actions, your existence…they are tied to what you call yourself…your name can bring someone happiness, and it can bring someone pain, with just one or a few words. I think your name is your legacy too, and you are remembered, and you continue to live on even long after you are gone when someone utters it…” Hel’s eyes grew distant as she spoke…uttering something rather deep for the likes of her…but this had actually been a subject she held close to her heart.

“That being said…” Her gaze snapped back to clarity and to Sal. “…Brynhildr does not bring me happiness. Just a feeling that I do not belong, and that it is not mine to bear proudly. I do not want to be remembered by that, either.” She gave Sal a bit of an impatient look now.

Come on, she did good this time!

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:57 pm
Sal listened quietly, mulling over what she was trying to explain to him. He could see what he was getting at, but at the same time it seemed silly to him. He had something of a solution on hand, but realistically he wasn't going to just lead with that. Half of the fun in talking to her was making her think, because he could see the gears turning just as clearly as he smelled burning.

"But you must also realize that, by giving up the name Brynhildr, you are effectively giving up every accomplishment you have made under that designation?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:18 pm
Hel’s fingers drummed on her knee as she then mulled over what Sal said. At least it wasn’t…another loaded question. This question was pretty simple, as far as she was concerned. “Ya…I know.” She replied. “But I do not care…because I have done nothing to note under that name. She drummed her fingers harder on her knee, her lips twisting.

“…Is it wrong to want a completely new slate? My wings were taken from me, I lost my split tone, I cut my hair…I bought my own land...The Hel that sits here now…she is not Hel Brynhildr. She is…” The reaper made a face. “…I am…” She rolled her shoulders. “Definitely not the same person anymore.” The ghoul then huffed. “Gramps, why do you make everything harder than it needs to be?” She puffed out her cheeks.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:56 pm
"For fun, mostly." He chuckled, having patiently listened to her little spleal about wanting to start over. It wasn't out of the question, really. Some people did want a do-over, and some had no choice but to start over. He reached out and pressed both index fingers against her cheeks to push the air out of them.

"But if a last name is that important to you, why not make your own? It would be yours entirely, chosen by you. Not everyone can have that option."

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:04 pm
Hel’s cheeks deflated with a small woosh as Sal pressed on them, and Hel made a lamenting sound. “Ugh, Graaaaaaamps! That is not right. I have someone else making it hard for me already!” Hel then reached out and grabbed onto Sal’s fingers, and just held onto them, making a pouting face, while also clucking her tongue.

“Gramps, Gramps, Gramps. You are not listening!” She teased. “I asked you what should I take, because I have already thought about it…and well…there are just way too many names out there for me to make the proper decision. So I am stuck.”  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff