Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Brenley Davis Quinn, Sorcerer [ Accepted ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:45 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Brenley Davis Quinn
Nicknames: Bren, Davis, Master Quinn

Faction: Reaper
Race: Sorcerer

Natural Ability:
Enchanting: Sorcerers are awful at casting spells. Instead, they excel at being able to put spells into objects. These objects can cast the spell for them: ie, a Sorcerer can enchant a fireball spell into a stick. Providing that the stick doesn't catch on fire, the Sorcerer now has a wand that can shoot fireballs... Until the spell runs out, that is.

Personality:
extroverted-ish
After having spent a great deal of his youth in the company of many, many books and little else other than a puggle and a couple of Bogeyman Steve
TM action figures, Brenley decided one day a couple of years ago that if he ever wanted to make something of himself, he was going to have to become an extrovert. Snap. Just like that. He's far from good at it and remains better suited to keeping to himself, but Bren tries. He tries really hard.

hollowly cheerful
Perhaps the most troubling aspect of these awkward attempts at socialization is that when Brenley approaches you, all seemingly open and happy, you can probably tell that he doesn't really care to speak to you at all. There's a deadness in his eyes that might be unnerving to those who notice it, the mark of the sort of fake cheerfulness that leads you to believe that even though Bren is smiling and laughing with you now, it wouldn't take much for him to leave you on your own, even if doing so would put you in harm's way.

determined
While he has yet to form any real attachment to another Halloween citizen, Bren has latched onto many of his dreams and goals instead, the hope that he will one day attend Amityville Academy being the main one. His tenacity and drive with regard to the things he holds dear bodes well for the day when he finally makes some friends, but for now, his obsessiveness over objects, places, and events might seem a little creepy.

even-tempered
Because he cares so little about most of the usual things people get riled up over, Brenley is largely unflappable. There are obviously exceptions to this, and when you find one, expect a lot of red-faced sputtering. He's not very good at comebacks.

sheltered
Until he turned 13, he was a shut-in, vaguely pampered, only child. Brenley is painfully gullible and about as far from street smart as a person can be.

Hobbies: collecting stones and trinkets, singing, finding out how stuff works

Likes: being polite, trying new things, fire, science, cleaning, puzzles

Dislikes: physical affection, getting startled, large animals, fish, large fish, sports

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
The shortest and most appropriate answer is, because it's the best.

Bren is an extremely determined young man, and he will not rest until he has been admitted. Even though the school is awash with rumors these days, its excellence remains rarely contested. And, let's be honest, all the rumors only add to the school's mystique. Brenley wants to learn what the teachers at Amityville know. If their knowledge turns out to be nothing but the ravings of lunatics, well, at least he can judge the relevance of those ravings for himself.

FEAR Ability:
Pebble Plague (Swift Strikes)
Brenley has a thing for collecting and enchanting smooth stones, shells, and other beachy detritus, and these treasures can often be found in his pockets. He usually carries just enough of them to be collectively considered a handful, and when he throws these randomly spelled bits at an opponent during a fight, they sting like a b***h.

As his abilities grow, he will not be limited to the items he carries into fights and will be able to enchant the pebbles around him during a brawl, using them to execute larger and more effective attacks.

Physical Description:
yes:
- the reaper guide says sorcerers can't have familiars, so while i'd prefer a smallish, sharp weapon, you can do whatever you'd like beyond that. FEAR darts, idk

no:
- red, orange, purple, or pink hair

Otherwise, he's colorist's choice.
emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:59 am
SMERDS FACE
/its about time you got a second char/

The only thing I got is just to verify that with his fear ability it'll be kosher. On a whole I know reapers must use their weapons to attack, but with his species being enchanter I am not so sure.

DAS IT
/lazy otl  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:58 am
iStoleYurVamps

ohoho you know i didn't think of that because i'm reapah-dumb

I'll throw down an alternate FEAR when I get home later so I've got something to fall back on.
heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:10 pm
Smerdle
Brenley has been approved for RP! You can notify your artist to begin his art. In the meantime, you can create his journal and begin to RP~

*enrollment thing goes here*  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash