Chobis Plot Revival Thread - Closed for now <3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:21 pm
I am looking for old and new plots : D Please go through my journal and see if there is anything you'd like

Journal 2.0

Also - No form cause I'm not that fancy. ; v ; ! You can post here or aim me.

New Aim: chobichips

Edit: I am currently going to work on the offers in this thread currently / past offers that people already know about. I have enough to keep me happily busy for now. : ) I will open up again when I feel my plates more empty in the roleplay area. Thank you guys <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 am
IDK if this is open or not. I can delete my post if it isn't.
If so, BAM. -throws tons of plots at you-

Do you know if your Kekipi has grown to an adult? If so, I'm looking to fling my AJ. He's a sweet guy and would stick around to help raise the cubs, but ultimately he's headed to the Bahari. The kids would be more than welcome to come with him once they're older.

I'm also looking to fling one of my WD boys, Hanja. I'm interested in Gong yi Cha, Emerwen, and Naiyah.

I have a PL boy who is in need of some friends! Maybe your Kyohaku would be interested?

My leotah boy Lume has never met another leotah besides his siblings. Maybe some general RP with your Drusus? Perhaps they could be lifelong bros if they click well? and maybe a fight or scuffle with your Nayavu? They're both kinda the same, and I think they'd butt heads if they ever met.

I own the son of the Gypsy queen in the Kizi. He's old enough to wander about, right now he's trying to find out more about the pride and how gypsy names work. Would your Moyo maybe be up for that?

The Captain Britain

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:21 am
The Captain Britain

I was actually about to start looking for new plots so you read my mind x DD <3

YES to all the above. Of course one at a time so that we don't over do it but I am interested in every suggestion.

Leopon flings sound delightful. I haven't had much rp with that leopardess yet but I am interested in developing her.

All three wild dogs are open to you just take your pick of which one you'd like. Naiyah has a little rp and a little development but the other two are blankish slates.

Kyohaku is always looking for more rp. He's a lot of fun to play : )Hes a little bit of a brat but not in the bad way.

Drusus is pretty blank but I would love to develop him so yes : D And that sounds like some fun > v > Nayavu def needs more rp / scruffles.

Moyo def would be up for that. He actually has yet to take a gypsy name too so maybe the two of them could help each other out. Could be kind of cute. I also have Guifi in the Kizi who I am trying to build rp wise : )

TLDR: Yes please rp with me <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:28 am
*throws her everything at Chobs*
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23353209  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:42 am
Don't forget about our Ela, ela ela, eh, eh, eh.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:12 pm
F a y t h - x

Oh man! All of those I had to slowly go through to look at * u * . I am looking for to get some more firekin rp for this girl :

User Image

And I am looking for a possible mate for her as well. Her original plot I don't see happening any time soon so she's on the table : ).

I have a yena boy that I have been meaning to get a mate for. He's in to mixing herbs for medicines and can be a bit of a grump.

User Image

If any of your cheetahs are looking for mates I have a surplus of mateless girls/boys.

I'd also really love some more God RP too with my god of innocence. His powers have been approved too : ). Right now he's wandering around the mortal realm on his own. I don't plan for him to go back to the gods haven any time soon.

Just for starters. I have a lot more options opened if theres something else you're looking for : ) Aim is chobichips

Saint Sergio

ELA PLOTS YES x D I have not forgotten  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:32 pm
Alpaca Chobi

YES. ALL THE ARPEE
So, don't worry about Kekipi's lack of RPs. AJ needs to build up his too. So we can do their interaction slowly and have time to work on their other ones. 3nodding

AH. So many choices. How about we go with Emerwen? Hanja is a thief, a conman, and a dirty rotten criminal, but he's pretty suave and charming around the ladies.

YAY PL buddies. Briac is a little hot-headed right now too, but he's gonna grow up to be a lot more chill and composed. They'd balance each other out well, I think.

More yay for hybrid fun!

And yes to all for Kizi RP. I want Asker to get to know everyone in the pride! And helping Moyo pick his name would be adorable.

Soooo, how do you wanna get all of this done? xD I mean, I'm pretty good at keeping multiple RPs going at once as long as it's in the guild.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:37 am
Moyo n Neph? Specially since their only daughter has...disappeared without a word to either parent?  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:42 pm
The Captain Britain

Yes everything sounds great! All the things are a yes.

I can do a few rps at once but I would like to keep it to two at a time if that is alright : ) I can do guild or aim. Which ever you prefer.

Ovarian Paint

Uh oh D : That sounds srs. Sure that would be fun : ) I am always up for moyo / neph rp <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:15 pm
Chobi, Chobi, Chobi!

I have quite a few SoA I wanna ask you about. So prepare yourself heart

User Image

I was looking at her and thinking she could look wonderful with Bet or Kitokono

User Image

Possibly a fling or mate plot with Subira

User Image

OK! I know she had cubs a while back, I don't know if they are one of the litters stuck in growths ATM but if they aren't. I was thinking maybe a fling between her and Mlinzi?

User Image

OK this was one is a little plot worthy but not much so. Drakma is looking for a leopard fling. He completely despises Leopards and blames them for his Mother's death. He would never go as far as to harm one, but he lets them know he doesn't like them in other ways. He would be pretty nasty to your girl, but would end up having a fling with her. Which would result in the cubs. The kicker here is that he's going to hate the cubs. I'm looking for someone who's willing to give the cubs to Drakma. Because I want to force him to deal with his hatred head on. XD

User Image

Another possible fling offer with Mlinzi.

User Image

Mate or fling plot for either: Kache or Alazzi

And of course, ALL the general RP you want :3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:37 am
Alpaca Chobi

Sounds good. I personally prefer guild since it's easier for me to keep track of.

If we're keeping it at two, let's get the fling interactions out of the way. So, AJ and Kekipi, Hanja and Emerwen.

Or would you prefer to build up their RP counts first before we do the interactions?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:17 am
Depawsit

My body is ready 8 | !

I am happy to offer Ylva up as either a fling or mate to either but it will take a few rps to get to that point ICly because shes so developed in distrusting new hyenas. She's also kind of a grumpy old man with a soft center in her middle : )

Kumo is some one I've been wanting to fling or mate for years so heck yes : D !

Totes up for Yakujo flinging! She does currently have a litter of Juves but the breeding was over a year ago. I am unsure if that means she can breed again or if she needs to wait for her juves to grow?

Gyongyi is in the same boat as Yakujo. Her cubs should be at least teen by now if not adult ((I bred another leopardess at the same time as her and the other leopardesses cubs are now adult)) but I think they are either cubs or juves atm. She is totes open to that : ) Gyongyi is easily a push over.

Kaipo has a fling lined up she needs to do first but after shes done that I can totes toss her for another ~ * u * His light coloring is something she's very much icly into. I don't mind doing an rp any ways for the two to meet if you'd like.

I am more than happy to fling or mate plot with Enu : ) ! Which ever you'd like to toss at her ~ Both are great!

D 8 I will check in to things for you regarding those two ladies in question with cubs. I think I remember hearing something about that a while ago but its also possible that I made it up in my head. <3

The Captain Britain

Guild is fine with me : D !

Doing the fling rps first sounds like a good plan : D! <3

We can dive straight in or if you want me to build up their rp I can. But I dont mind crashing in to it face first : ) !  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:39 pm
Depawsit

The Captain Britain

Ovarian Paint

F a y t h - x

Hey you guys : D I was just wondering if you're all still interested in plotting. I haven't heard anything so I just want to make sure. I totes am if you guys are <3 ! I haven't forgotten. : )

I think for now I can do one rp at a time per person so that I don't over whelm my self ((OR WHELM MY SELF as robin would put it x DD)). But yeah if you guys are still up for the Arpee I am too <3 !

Just let me know who what when and where first and if I am setting us up or if you guys are doing the honors <3. Thank you ~  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:41 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Still totally interested in any and all plots!

Have you had a chance to check on either of your girls current breedings?

We can start on any of our RPs at any time, with whoever you'd like to work with first. I can't do AIM RPs at the moment, but i'm still pretty quick with guild RP as well.

So the question here is ... who do we work on first? owo;

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:10 pm
Totally. =3 All my Firekin are spoken for, I believe. My yeenurs are all pretty blank, as are my cheetahs. So I'm not sure who to throw at you. XDDD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff