Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Gonna Make You Fall (Bix & Belladonna) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AyeAvast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:24 pm
Room Mechanics
Rolling a 2: ALL DAMAGE DONE BACKFIRES ON THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES (ie if you do 6 damage to the opponent, you take 6 damage). All your log seems to take second place as a voice calls to you, vague, agitating. It pressures you to attack relentlessly, brashly, without caring about your own wounds or damage done to your allies.

One day the witch would figure out that odd little feeling that prefaced being pulled into the Haunted House, for that would make everything far easier. It would at least have saved a lot of lost time uselessly waging a silly war against a force far greater than one little ghoul could combat properly, let alone any number of hurt feelings or aching wounds. But as it currently were, and most likely would be for quite a while until something changed, Belladonna just ignored the little suspicion notion of something off that wormed around inside her mind as she hurried down the hallway.
Positive that she could find her way through one of the school's multiple buildings winding hallways, it was a small surprise when the walls began to go dull in their coloration and even more startling to find them altogether changed as she moved along. For a moment the witch paused, about to turn back around and hurry back home, but the second she stopped was the second everything solidified around her. The mist swirled up, calm and steady and she heaved a sigh at the sight.
The room itself was deceptively large, for a number of very tall and wide wardrobes had been scattered around. They were each one dusty and mismatched, each of a varying wood or carving style. None of them were even the same size. Each one seemed to have been haphazardly placed in the room, almost as though someone had wanted to form a maze but realized halfway through they hadn't enough furniture for it and dropped the project.

"Curious and curiouser, for aren't we all mad here?" Belladonna asked out loud, stepping over to the nearest wardrobe and rapping loudly on its door. "Anyone home? Or have I finally got a room to myself?" Might as well as bait that voice she heard whispering around her.

iloveyouDIE
Whooo~ o/

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:40 am
Bix had been drawn deeper into the room by the whispers. He was used to Haunted House patrol by now and generally, when going, looking forward to whatever kind of crazy room he'd be able to discover. Thankfully most of the detrimental effects only applied if one started battling and... well that was only once in a blue moon.

The albino hunter was in the process of digging through a wardrobe to find and put together an outfit similar to the Boggart-Snape from the Harry Potter movies. Why? Because it was funny and a giant bird hat would be kind of amusing.

Besides the usual whispers, he paused when he heard a far off voice, "Curious and curiouser, for aren't we all mad here?"

It was enough to stop him in what he was doing and draw his bow. He peered around the door of the wardrobe but didn't see anyone yet. Then a sharp rapping on wood, to his left. The archer drew a red energy arrow on the string.

"Anyone home? Or have I finally got a room to myself?"

Bix didn't recognize the female voice. There weren't any other female hunters currently on duty here today.. He tried to stay light on his feet, creeping to another wardrobe and taking cover. A swinging door with a mirror gave Bix the sight of swishing black skirts.

It was just enough for him to fire a warning shot. The red arrow pierced some wood within feet of the ghoul, sizzling a burn into the lumber, and popping with a dangerous scorch mark.

AyeAvast
Sorry for the delay!! Warning shot and initiative roll

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
AyeAvast rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:30 pm
The rustling and general noise that should accompany someone moving around inside the contents of a wardrobe seemed to pass over the witch, for she was much more focused on the whispers that sounded just out of reach. Unfortunately she was also rather focused on trying to make them comprehensible, even if they never did. Insanity was never something to be understood despite the best efforts of some. Nonetheless she left off rapping on the wardrobe in front of her in favor of turning her attention to the one across from it. That one was pulled open, one large door tugged away from its latch and swung wide so that its insides were on display. Curious pink eyes looked over the fabrics and coats and empty hangers that lived inside the wardrobe, but they went wide, accompanied by a gasp, when a flaming arrow zipped by her and lodged into the wood.
Certainly startled by the action, Belladonna took a hasty, if teetering, step backwards. Both hands rose in a quick arc over her head that left a number of very sharp cards to hover in a half halo over her head. The area from which the arrow had been fired was inspected, but given that there were a number of wardrobes in the room it was difficult to find the source of the attack.

"Firey arrows are not very kind greetings, and hiding is a bit cowardly." The witch began in a louder voice, her foot searching backwards for another safe step away from the smoking little black hole left on the wardrobe door. When solid ground was found she took two more steps as she swung her hands down the rest of the way, the remainder her cards materializing before they snapped up to form a circle around their lady.
"I would say 'come out and play', but I doubt you are up for a game. Since you tried to shoot me, you understand."
But once she'd spoken she stood her ground, squaring her shoulders and putting on a smile that spoke for her. Shoot arrows at her, see what you get.

iloveyouDIE
Oh its no worry, take your time!
But oh man they rolled the same OTL;;;; Um either roll again or go ahead and attack XDDD

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 5 Total: 16 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:13 am
"Cautious.. not cowardly." Bix corrected. His voice drifted from the vicinity of a gathering of wardrobes but he hadn't yet revealed himself. "Can't be too careful with those I don't recognize." He hadn't even gotten a good look at the witch yet which was rectified when his head popped out around the corner, pale skin and bright white hair making him stand out against the dark wood around him.

"Cool cards." He grinned before ducking behind another wardrobe. Unfortunately he didn't recognize Belladonna. In that battle where she'd been most prominent (and with one of his close friend, Ofie), Bix had spent a good portion of the fight as a giant raging insanity monster.... before dying.

"Don't take it personal. I shoot everyone. I'm like... a cooler version of cupid." He laughed a bit. "How about I aim for your cards? Instead of you?"

Normally Bix wouldn't be so outwardly aggressive. He may have even tried to talk with the ghoul, but the odd whispering put him on edge and his own fear of falling to Insanity again left him with nothing but the need to put this ghoul down so he could leave.

The albino fired off a volley of arrows only to have each shot sting backwards up his arm as he let it loose. "What th.." Bix cursed and shook his arm from the pain, momentarily distracted and now in full view of his enemy.

AyaAvast

HP: 50/60
Dmg: 10
Mechanic: Rolling a 2: ALL DAMAGE DONE BACKFIRES ON THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES (ie if you do 6 damage to the opponent, you take 6 damage). All your log seems to take second place as a voice calls to you, vague, agitating. It pressures you to attack relentlessly, brashly, without caring about your own wounds or damage done to your allies.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:49 am
Having not honestly expected anyone to reply, especially not when this was not the first time the witch had been attacked in the Haunted House and very certainly not when she'd been attacked by those less than enthused with the idea of chit-chat, Belladonna was more than glad when a reply came. She could work with those who liked to talk, she could work very well with them. It didn't matter one bit if they said something important or not, the main thing was that they spoke at all. And this boy seemed all too keen on the idea!
A smile went unchecked onto the witch's face as she stood up on tip toe, as though they might garner her a better look at whoever it was doing the attacking. She had just decided on a snappy response when the sight of bright white hair and red eyes greeted her.
Used to the variety of sights and shapes and oddities that came with Halloweentown, the witch was not prepared for such a stark appearance from a Human. The quick retort died on her tongue and her eyes went wide.
"By my stars and garters, I dare say I have found myself a white rabbit!" She called out with a lilting laugh, momentarily forgetting that he had attacked her first. Thankfully she was distracted by the compliment-insult and fluttered her hands at him.

"Well, actually you would be a hotter version of Cupid since your arrows are on fire." As for her cards, the witch reached up to pull one down from its floating circle and to hold between her fingers. "I doubt your aim is good enough to hit my cards, they move you see..."
With little else to do, and hoping to bait the Hunter, the witch took a step toward him prepared to toss a card at him, only to watch him step out into the open. Startled that he would be so bold she adjusted the grip on her card and gasped to feel the thing slice at the Fear Shield on her hand. All too easily prone to being startled at the moment she dropped the thing, palm open wide toward her face. No visible signs of hurt appeared, but never before in her entire life had her own Fear, the physical embodiment of herself, hurt her.
"What trick have you put us under?" She growled at the Hunter, fingers curling over her palm. Surely this was his fault...

HP: 49/50
Damage: 1
Fear: Y3 BC, Y2 TC, Y1 BC

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:45 pm
"You want to chase me?" He was teasing, despite the sting in his arm from his last attack. "Through my rabbit hole?" Bix ducked behind another wardrobe. The hunter was attempting to sneak around if he could, work his way through the mess of half-rifled through wardrobes and get behind the ghoul.

"I don't know." His voice had moved. "I've got pretty good aim, little lady." She was tiny, huh?

Nice rack though. Mina hissed.
I wasn't looking.
Jussssst cause you have a ghoulfriend doessn't mean you're not a man anymore. She teased.

The albino hunter had gained a new angle, firing upon the ghoul. Her cards indeed did move and his arrows didn't meet their target. "Don't blame me for the hoo-doo.." Bix's position had been given away by his attack so he once more found cover. The talking, thankfully, bounced over the many surfaces and didn't immediately give him away. "I thought you were the one who cast the spells?"

HP: 49/60
Dmg: MISS
Charge: 1/3

AyaAvast

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:50 pm
Having not moved from her spot, but turning in a circle in attempt to track his movements, the witch huffed an agitated noise at his questions. Her hands flew up into the air in exasperation, one foot stomping the floor in a smart click of her heel.
"Good Hecate in all the Seven Hells! Why do you male Hunters feel the need to flirt with me? I know I am attractive, but goodness you're making me feel bad about myself!" She wasn't even scary enough to keep them from making a pass at her! Still, as much as she hated being flirted with Humans, it was still pretty funny. The frustrated look melted and she flapped a hand at the flitting boy, heaving one more sigh that turned into a small grin.
"I would not chase you, especially not through your rabbit hole. I know where yours would lead and you'd kill me regardless of how pretty you found me." There was no doubt his rabbit hole led to the Hunter's Base, a place the witch had never seen but did not at all wish to remedy the situation. And not by chasing white rabbit boys, certainly.

Trying again to attack him the witch pulled down another card. The last one had hurt her, but it was surely just a fluke.
"Good aim? Are you sure? So far you haven't landed one hit on me and the one arrow you did get even remotely near me still missed." Not that she could really talk. The card in her hand burned until she dropped it, which proved a worse idea for it flitted not back to her protective circle but up and toward her. The shield took the attack, but the witch shot a pair of angry pink eyes at the Hunter now in plain sight who, just like a rabbit, skittered off to safety.
"I do cast spells, but not ones against myself. Not ones like this..." Reason normally would have appeared at this juncture, would have helped her reason it was the Haunted House playing this trick on her. But the whispers seemed so close that the thought just wouldn't make sense in her head.

HP: 40/50
Damage: 1

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 11 Total: 13 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:22 pm
"Now you're making me feel bad." Bix lamented aloud. "Do I look like a killer? Really?" He tutted. "You're a bad judge of character. I'm innocent. Like a kitten. Or puppy."

The albino bobbed around again, releasing another volley of arrows and having much more luck this time. "How's my aim now?" Of course the backlash soon buzzed up the shaft of his bow, the archer's arms stinging and aching to the bone. This wasn't usual. His FEAR shield dulled most pain.

"This is.." he hissed now, joking demeanor dropped. "not normal."

HP: 41/60
Dmg: 7
Charge: 2/3

AyeAvast

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm
"You are and you should feel bad." The witch replied, most matter of factly. For a moment she harrumphed, crossing her arms under her bust angrily only to let them go in favor of flapping them angrily at him. "You are a Hunter, there is no way you could possibly look innocent! That is like saying a Venus Flytrap is innocent. It will always, undoubtedly, bite you." Because analogies were always really awesome to give during a fight.

As for his quick motions, Belladonna had decided staying still would do her some good. After all, he was doing all the work for her! So when he jumped out again to shoot her, the witch did not even bat an eye. And would you look at that! He shot himself again, excellent! The witch cackled, trying to flick out a card at him but pretending that it did not shoot back at her.
"Glad you noticed! Things are, indeed, not correct at all."

HP: 36/50
Damage: 4

iloveyouDIE
Ha ha gj you guys. XD Did you want to maybe switch the mechanics of the room to normal so they can... Actually attempt to beat up on each other?? XDDDDDD

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:41 am
He card shot at him, slicing his pale cheek before it returned to her hand. The strange whispering among the wardrobes seemed to reach a head and suddenly everything changed.

Roll a 3
ALL DAMAGE HAS NO MODIFIER (ie: you don't need to subtract -6 ). You feel something brush against you, unsettling as it literally envelops you in a blanket of cold. You feel stronger but more distant, as if the battle around you is happening to someone else...

It was like silence spread out over the room and a sudden cold fell upon them. It wasn't the usual chill of the house but something heavier. Bix felt emboldened, as if his actions would suddenly have no consequence.

"I thought a Venus Flytrap would be your kind of plant." He rested a moment to gain his bearings. "But even so.. they only bite to survive."

HP: 37/60
Dmg: --
Charge: 2/3

Aye Avast
Rolling for a change in dynamic XD

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:04 pm
When the card left her hand and did not return to hurt its owner, the witch could only stare at it in disbelief. When it returned willingly, calmly and without any sort of intention to harm, she grinned wickedly. Oh, that was most excellent. Even all those pesky whispers could not bother her, not when things began to get chilly, a temperature she had learned to love.
"Oh I adore Venus Flytraps. They are precious creatures. But I still know that they bite... So I do not foolishly trust my fingers around them." The witch grabbed a card and flung it, not even bothering to duck for cover. Not when she was back in the game.
"That is the point I am trying to illustrate. Trusting you would be foolish." And it was a mistake she was not intending to make any time soon.

HP: 36/50
Damage: ???

iloveyouDIE
Whooooo! \o//

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 11 Total: 13 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:35 am
Bix smirked as a card whizzed past him and happily fired back a volley of arrows in return. Thought of cover had gone out the window with the change of mood.

"Wait wait.. why am I the venus flytrap? I'm the fly! We're the victims here!" The albino was smiling despite his dispute. It was a moral dilemma he'd debated more than once but not yet with this little witch.

"You guys need us. You feed on us. We're just flies who've learned kungfu to defend ourselves!" Honestly.. he just liked the idea of kung-fu flies.

HP: 37/60
Dmg: 13
Charge: 3/3

AyeAvast

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:15 pm
It had been a pretty bad idea to just sit out in the open, that point painfully driven home at the edge of half a dozen arrows that struck the witch's skin and sizzled more painfully than she'd anticipated. A gasp was pulled from her throat as she staggered back belatedly, as though that might save her from further attacks. But taking cover seemed superfluous when the all over white Hunter spoke again.
"You are not a fly! You are more like a bee, what with your stinging arrows!" She snapped back, feet planted firmly apart as she grabbed a few cards from her circle. With a glare she tossed one at him before she happily continued her thought.
"That is a truly terrible analogy for things... You are far more harmful than a fly. And, might I be so terribly smart to point out that the two of us exist in a passingly communal manner."

Feeling particularly vindictive, the witch grabbed a few more cards and threw them at the Hunter.
"And might I also point out that arrows are not kung fu. I doubt you would be wise enough to know what kung fu was were it to hit you square in the face." Ha! Pun-insult! Punsult? Insultun? Eh whatever, she just knew that insulting this sassy Hunter was her new favorite thing.

HP: 23/50
Damage: 10

xiloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 11 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 4, 4, 3, 4, 1, 1, 3, 4 Total: 29 (11-44)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:06 am
"What?" Bix was aghast and actually clutched his chest in dramatic pause. "Do you challenge my kung fu knowledge? I've seen every Jackie chan movie. And all those crazy floating through the air Crouching Tiger..." And then it dawned on him that she'd probably not even seen them. She was a 'Weener. "Nevermind."

"What are we getting from you?" If this was so communal. The cards stung as they sliced by him but she wasn't much for movement. Using the pause in conversation, Bix crouched and set up his FEAR attack.

He fired his arrow and as it exploded and rained down in tiny needles around her, Bix was upset to see her cards swirl and block the damage. He made a grump face. sad

HP: 27/60
Dmg: Miss!
Charge: 3/3 -USING-

AyeAvast

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:46 pm
Something seemed to be blinding the witch to the actual particulars of the battle, for she was much more focused on taunting this Hunter than actually paying attention to his actions. Whereas it would probably have been in her best interest to notice his bow had begun to glow, the witch instead decided that arguing the semantics of Kung Fu (a topic she honestly had no knowledge, not even a random fact here or there) was the best course of action. And that meant she flapped a hand angrily at him, making all manner of disgusted and put off faces.
"Crouching Tiger Chan? That sounds like a children's show. Is that where you get your kung fu training from? No wonder you're so terrible at this!" Here Belladonna hopped forward two spaces to swing her arms out on either side of her. "You have done truly dreadful thus far. Here! Take your best shot!"
And he did.

That had been a bad idea, for the moment the pale boy pulled back on the string, the witch regretted her taunting. Thankfully she kept the fear of being hurt from reaching her vocal chords as she instead bent one knee forward to drop her to the ground and cover her head with her hands. Her cards, however, did the bulk of the work and the witch peeked one pink eye out to feel no pain.
Maybe gambling had been a good idea!
"Ha!" Belladonna shouted with a dramatic point of her finger at the Hunter. A triumphant grin broke whatever worried expression she had previously worn as the witch wiggled her finger most vindictively at him.
"I was open! I was right there and you missed! You are not a fly, you're a gnat! Annoying momentarily but easily crushed! Ha!"
And just to prove her point, she threw another card at him, cackling all the while.

HP: 23/50
Damage: 7
Fear: BC Y3, TC Y2, BC Y1

iloveyouDIE

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items