Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PRP] Safe and Sound [ Ofelia + Belladonna ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 pm
They let her back in, they let her through the portal. Ofelia had been feeling so stagnant trapped on the Island. Surrounded by humans who didn't care about her or for her, surrounded by faces that always seemed more haunting than welcoming. Perhaps it was the silent voice in her head that was making her feel more and more at odds with herself and other people. It was like those around her were more or less the monsters she needed to fear and the blood she needed to cover herself with should be there.

That was why she needed to escape and get away, that was why Ofelia did not regret asking to be sent out into the Haunted House on assignment in the slightest. Certainly it kept her away from the few faces she considered and looked to with affection and away from a certain man that she was growing fonder of even with absence, but there was a different sort of goodness that she wasn't around them to show them all her ugly side. It was good that Ofelia didn't need to take her frustrations out on the bodies of those she was coming to love like siblings just because those she wished to rend asunder could not be touched. So sickening, so infuriating. She was in the portal now though, free to go about her way, and Ofelia found herself soon swallowed and embraced all at once by the familiar arms and hands of FEAR that the Haunted House brought her way.

In a strange thought, in a saddening thought, Ofelia felt that she was properly home.

Quote:
5: ALL PLAYERS AT ANY POINT CAN FORFEIT THEIR ATTACK TO ROLL 2d12.

If you roll odd, you do this damage to your opponent. If you roll even, you do this damage to YOURSELF - no modifier, you can ONLY DO THIS ONCE.

You feel an uneasy unsettling feeling, as if something is coming, but you can't place what or when.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:05 pm
The redhead should have brought a notepad with her, or some other form of recording device, if she wanted to make this look like an official trip into the House for her proper line of work. She didn't think to carry anything with her, she didn't want to have anything with her, and Ofelia simply started down the becoming familiar hallway that had many doors for her to chose from. It was always like a treasure hunt or an endless adventure, this constant choosing of areas and not knowing what was to come of behind the door she opened, and Ofelia's heart pounded in her chest as her hands slid over a well-worn doorknob. Without hesitation she pushed the door inward and closed her eyes, not wanting to ruin the surprise as she took a mighty step inside.

When she opened them it was....something amazing, yet normal all at once. The room was a forest, or rather a meadow inside a forest clearing, and it looked as though there was a sun overhead and everything. Green grass covered a hilly mound in the middle of an area surrounded by gnarled trees, one of which Ofelia had apparently walked through, and even though there were no animals to be seen that certainly didn't mean there wouldn't be any inside the area. If she got too careless if could be a normal occupant of the House to give her trouble, not the usual students or horsepeople she hoped to scope out, and Ofelia settled herself more into the sunny spot. It was important to also take a mental note, she had never been to this room before, and the way the air felt was also quite different than most other places.

Ofelia liked it inside the room and so she pulled the jacket she wore about her waist off. It was hung on a nearby tree branch, the teen not caring about the important behind the cloth, and she settled to walking about the patch of grassy land and getting a good feel. Too long at Deus had poisoned her nerves, she needed a chance to recover. The House would detox her long enough to go back and join the monsters known as people.

AyeAvast

Rown

Friendly Hunter

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:19 pm
"No, I told him that but he said-- No! Hecate, no! That is-- ....You're joking, you must be, you--" Belladonna was not typically one to carry on a phone conversation in public, for she largely regarded it as rude. To hold a conversation with someone not present, but force those around one to listen to it? Barbaric, indeed! Every so often, such a now, she made special circumstances for certain people, namely her older sister Hemlock, who was currently in the middle of giving some very bad advice. Such terrible advice that Belladonna was not able to tear herself from the conversation as she hustled down the hallway toward her class that she was late enough for that the hallway was empty. At least, it hadn't been when she had started down its expanse but as she continued it grew more and more so until everything faded to grey.
"I cannot do that, and you know it. I have... Scruples, after all!" Things seemed perfectly alright as well, until Hemlock's words became garbled and static-y. For a stark moment the witch feared something else entirely, feared that the Insanity had latched onto her too, that she was still hearing something from when those shadowlings had attacked the school about a month ago. But then the fog rolled in around her ankles and it was vastly apparent that her conversation was done for the moment.

The Haunted House, while having not bothered anybody (at least from what she'd heard around the school) for most of the month seemed to be in full force today for it swelled up and around her and seemed to swallow the witch whole. Belladonna, for what it was worth, did not stop her forward motion and instead stalked angrily into the shifting colors that had not decided what they wanted to be just yet. For a bit longer she walked, her phone hastily shoved into her skirt pocket, before things began to coalesce into something tangible. The image they made was not one she had expected, for instead of a mismatched room or some topsy turvy excuse of a bedroom, a forest scene expanded before her. Something bright and colorful and warm, disgusting to the witch for it was far too sweet for even her sensibilities. Fake sunlight filtered through vividly green leaves, the grass was horrifically verdant and not one single poisonous plant grew among the foliage. There was even a gentle breeze that spoke of warm days to come, potentially sweltering ones that would make everything grow even brighter.
Belladonna really did not like this place, not one bit.

But there was no time to really do anything about it, no time to backtrack or try to find her way out for the forest turned into a clearing and right in the middle of a patch of sunshine was Ofelia.
The witch gasped audibly and rushed forward, half expecting the girl to be an illusion.
"Are you real or are you just part of this illusion? Its so garish that I am afraid to believe you are the only good thing about it!" The witch laughed in greeting, still unsure of whether this was Ofelia or not. If it were at all possible to have posed to her a question only the real Ofelia would have known, she would have, but at the moment the witch could think of nothing but how off the girl looked.

Rown

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:41 pm
Stretch. Stretch. The movement of her arms above her head tugged at the scars that decorated her shoulders like someone pulling a cloth across the ground, and whenever Ofelia bent over the scar on her stomach bunched up like an angry face. They didn't hurt as much when she moved now, at least the ones on her shoulders and neck weren't so tender and could handle it, and the stretching also seemed to help ease out the tension and disgust that came with living on that Island.

She was down to her bikini top and bottom, having shed the shorts she was wearing earlier, and a thin layer of sweat was starting to glisten on the space between her shoulder blades. Ofelia would have been content to just stretch here, maybe even take a nap in the area, but a voice caught her ears. A weapon wasn't summoned right away, Ofelia had no need for Rue when she didn't even feel threatened in this place anymore. Nothing here, no person here, made her feel like her life was in danger.

Not recently anyway.

"It depends." The redhead turned and looked over her shoulder, as the voice had somewhat come from her back and side due to her moving while stretching, and the empty socket that was her left eye glared back at the newcomer. "Depends on whatcha want me ta say or do. Ah could honestly ask the same'a ya but considerin' Ah'd know yer the real deal from a mountain'a fakes...." Ofelia trailed off and turned to properly face the witch. "Howdy Belldee, what brings ya inta mah neck'a'the woods?"

AyeAvast

Rown

Friendly Hunter

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:30 pm
The warmth of the fake sun overhead was enough to have already gotten the poor witch all sorts of stifled in her multitude of layers so that by the time she found Ofie, she wasn't at all surprised to see the girl mostly undressed. That was an excellent idea, actually! But first she had to smile and bounce just a tiny bit at the girl's reply. Of course it was her Ofelia! The Haunted House had finally seemed to quit its little game of playing horrendous tricks on its inhabitants, well besides the currently far too warm day. It was honestly a wondrous show of weather, perhaps even lovely had it not been so warm. For the witch realized as she reached down to hug Ofelia that the girl was coated in a light dusting of sweat. It would not do to look put off by this so Belladonna only continued to smile as she discreetly wiped her hands off on her skirt. Ewwwwwww.
"Hello Ofelia, it is so good to see you again! I haven't the faintest clue how I got here... I was walking, you see--" Here she took a step back from the girl and began to unfasten the collar about her neck. "Well, actually I was walking and talking on the phone with my older sister, Hemlock." Today her collar had pretty scalloped cut outs around her shoulders and collar bone, but connected back around her arms so when it was unbuttoned the witch was able to shed the covering on her arms. With a flourish she dropped the thing to the ground and considered what she should take off next.

"Did you know I had sisters? Two elder ones. The eldest is Delphinium and she is a right b***h, pardon my language. And the middle one is Hemlock, who I spoke to today. We used to fight all the time as children, but we're friends now." Belladonna looked all too pleased by this development, for it had been an awful burden to not be better friends with her sisters. Perhaps Ofie did not really care about the witch's sisters, but Belladonna didn't seem to think on that for she instead plopped down before the girl and proceeded to untie her boots.
"Anyways, I was chatting with her and walking and I suppose I stopped paying attention to where I was going for next thing I knew-- Poof! Here I am!" This made her laugh and beam at Ofelia, far happier than normal to have been unceremoniously dumped into the Haunted House. With both boots untied they were tugged off whereupon the witch exposed her thighs to pull down the striped stockings she wore.
"What about you? What are you doing here?"

Rown

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:52 pm
Ofelia sort of forgot that Belladonna liked to talk alot, or maybe she never really knew just how much she liked to talk because their interactions together had always been rather brief and with one or both of them on some sort of agenda. The redhead would never forget how they met, the screams of insanity inside her skull during and after, so the moments like this were they could both be calm was really...welcomed. It was like a breath of fresh air to go along with the warmth of the sun and the teenager had to do her best to keep herself calm and collected. She didn't want to show just how happy she was to see Belladonna, or how happy she was just to be in the House and away from the others.

Calm, collected. She needed to work, she was here for work.

And somehow Belladonna was providing her with answers for her "work". The witch eagerly volunteered that she had older sisters, even to the point of naming them off, and the Hunter nodded her head when she felt like it was the right thing to do. It was interesting to learn about the Halloween students, seeing as they were hardly any different from the Hunters they seemed to hate, and in the process of all this she really was learning more about Belladonna as well. "Yer all named after flowers or plants. Was'zat on purpose?" It probably was since well, naming thing. Ofelia wondered if she and her brother had matching names but she...honestly couldn't recall his name. A shame, really.

Also why was Belladonna stripping Ofelia had no idea. Perhaps she was hot in all those layers (another thing Ofelia didn't understand) or maybe she had another reason. The Sun hunter was of the very few in the friends department of her own violation and so any and all interactions were a bit....new. Every time and every day. When the witch finally stopped talking and properly addressed a question to the other girl Ofelia felt it best to answer from where she'd taken a seat next to her companion. "Ah got promoted ta Full Hunter, so Ah'm in here on work." Ofelia lifted the thick braid she wore from the back of her neck and started to let it lose, the fire red strands falling about her tanned face and skin like flames from above. "They have me scountin' out the House an' either capture or kill everythin' Ah come 'cross."

None of that was a lie considering that was what Ofelia wassupposed to be doing, and she didn't bother explaining herself as she started to divide her hair into several different sections.

AyeAvast

Rown

Friendly Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas