Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] Jack, You're Creepy (Rikki x Solia) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:56 pm
Danny disappeared into the haunted house. Rikki was looking for her, as usual, just at a sedate, non-panicked pace. As time wore on Rikki was learning that if he just headed in the general direction he'd last seen his ghoulfriend run to, she would eventually circle back and find him.

It was leaving him with a lot of free time.

He kept an eye out for general malicious things, because they had a tendency to sneak up and ******** him sideways with drama, but for the most part he just walked with his hands shoved in the pockets of his jacket, waiting.

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:27 pm
Solia was told verbatim. 'Go shoot as many halloweeners you can.' Now normally she wasn't into that sort of thing, but the hunter promised her new earrings if she hit over 10 halloweeners. Thus far, she's just hit minipets. 9 of them. All not foxfires.

Now, as she rounded the corner of the haunted house, Solia spotted an actual Halloweener that wasn't a minipet.

"Hi!" She waved at them. Him? Him. "You uh.... you looking for a fight? Most people here are from some reason." Like her.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:33 am
Rikki turned to the voice, brow raised. When he recognized the get-up she was wearing, his eyes immediately narrowed. "Well, I wasn't looking for a fight. But I could be convinced." He summoned his weapon and twirled one of the blades in the air.  
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:43 am
Without waiting for her to respond he flicked his wrist, making the blade of his weapon sail towards her. You came to the wrong neighborhood ********.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 7

istoleurvamps

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:46 pm
Solia yelped, ducking yet failing to avoid the chains and blades. It hurt, rather, hurt Israfel, who was telling her that she really needed to stop picking fights. Unintentional or no.

"Why does everyone attack me oh god." A soft note, the arrow that was sent zipped through the air.
"Can't was talk this out? Or like, not get into the bdsm stuff? I'm not into that."

HP: 43
DMG: 8

DarkHeartedSorrow

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:18 pm
Rikki grunted as the arrow caught him. He didn't address the bdsm comment, but he gave a grin that was all feral at the corners, swinging his chains over his head. That was probably answer enough.

"You asked if I was looking for a fight. Not my fault you don't like the answer."

HP: 42
DMG: 13

istoleyurvamps

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:38 pm
Solia was screaming just a bit internally. "OH my god you smile terrible like that Dr. H does oh my god no."

Shooting at Rikki, Solia realized that maybe, just maybe, she really ought to not talk to creepy people.

HP: 30
DMG: 14

DarkHeartedSorrow

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:05 pm
"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about," Rikki said with a frown of confusion. Who the jack was Dr. H?

Confusion was distraction, unfortunately, and his next strike was barely enough to graze her.

HP: 28
DMG: 1  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:31 pm
"Creeper McCreeper I think he's actually Solid Snake or metal gear I dunno I never played but it wasn't very happy looking of a game and my god no just... no."

Solia No'd so hard she actually managed to aim her angst.

HP: 29
DMG: 6  
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:47 pm
????

"I genuinely, truly, have no jacking clue what's coming out of your mouth. Could you just... i'onno, shut up or something?" He wrapped his chains once around his fist and ducked in for a quick punch to her gut, though he landed more her in ribs and side than anything.

Maybe it would wind her enough to make her stop talking.

HP: 22
DMG: 5

istoleurvamps

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:03 am
Solia looked at Rikki and had only one response to his request that she shut up. She did something.

"Um, wow, talk about rude. How about I teach you some manners Mr kinky chains." Because that wasn't totally a good nick name to give a stranger. He also punched her.

And make her couch and stumblr and Solia just flailed a bit at him.

"God, you're rude."

HP: 24
Dmg:
DarkHeartedSorrow

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:59 am
Rikki furrowed his brows. "And you're human. Feels kind of justified to me."

He swept out with his foot, aiming for her side, or her hip. Or somewhere that would really hurt.

HP: 22
DMG: 11

istoleyurvamps

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:14 am
Solia had just one thing to say to that-

"Racism." Actually she had other things to say too- "Misogyny!" He kicked her hard. It throbbed and made her gasp and moan as she tried to recover. but really, he was breaking her. Israfel was starting to worry. Maybe they should have stopped, but Solia was in too deep, she would finish was she started. No matter where it ended, she was determined not to just give in so easily.

She shot at his face. Because that seemed like a totally great not at all moving hard to hit target.

HP: 13
DMG: 9

DarkHeartedSorrow

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:19 am
Rikki's head snapped back as he was hit, but he quickly lunged back towards her. "Racism? And what's humans locking my friends up? Trying to kill them? Is that what equality is?"

He let his chains loose and swung them at her, feeling the weight of exhaustion closing in. He could do this, though.

HP: 13

istoleyurvamps

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:39 pm
"We don't have any halloweeners locked up! Not that I know of at least! And two wrongs don't make a right- or sense even! Saying that just because one crime is committed justifies another doesn't make you any better than the original criminal- Bigotry and ignorance are your crimes, but I won't let them be mine."

Solia hissed- Israfel fell silent, the usual worried emotions from the siren going mute. His hunter was right but she was also wrong, and it worried him. It worried him greatly.

The chains cut into her, and Solia bit her lip in frustration and exhaustion.

HP: 6
DarkHeartedSorrow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out