Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1 vs 1 ] Dark Side [Mengyao & Lan] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
It was neither difficult nor unwarranted to find Lan, Mengyao still as unsteady on his feet as ever, though the bleeding had stopped. He was not entirely in the right state of mind, however, and there was an oddly bright look to his dual colored eyes that was not normally there, the grey on his face standing out starkly against the pale of his skin.

"Lan. Lan. Where oh where are you, my friend?"

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:24 pm
Was it fate, luck, or misfortune that found Lan nearby, the sound of Mengyao's voice having her stop her walk mid-stride. It was certainly not a tone she could recall used by him. It was.. off. Not expected with the words. And the open admittance of friendship was strange.

They were friends yes, but they didn't just say so. Such things did not need words after all. So as she followed, it was more from concern and confusion. "I am where I please to be." Arms folded into her robes, though her stance was relaxed.
"Did you have need of me Mengyao?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:27 pm
She stared, looking at the grey on his face.

Note to self, ask her cousin of such things later if he would permit it.  
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:30 pm
He felt dizzy, disoriented, somehow unhinged - and, more importantly, he did not care who saw him this way, nor did he particularly care about his own appearance. Still dressed in a simple tunic and pants with his hair free about his shoulders, the blood smeared across his neck and chest was obvious, as was the half crazed brightness of his eyes.

Mengyao smiled, and it was too wide for his face.

"Lan," he said, and reached out, grabbing her wrist. "Lan. So certain of yourself, aren't you? So filled with confidence all the time?"

He pushed her away roughly.

"So very good, aren't you?"

[ HP: 40
DMG: 2 ]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:39 pm
He was ill. Sick in a way that she had seen from his time after the spar with Senga but this was by far worse. Normally, he'd be revolting at the very idea of being seen in such a state, avoiding her, avoiding everyone. Not to mention, that smile.

It was not a kind smile.

His grip had her flinch, glancing down at his hand. "... Why might I ask, are you touching my person?" Her wrist wasn't anything special, but they didn't touch each other, not really. Hugging was rare, casual touches almost rarer. After all, you didn't just let people know that you had a friend-who-is-also-kind-of-like-a-brother-and-that-is-why-it-was-okay-when-you-fought-in-public.

"And yes, it comes from knowing my skill and knowing that I am simply better than most." She paused. "Though I am not as bad as you."

HP: 48  
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:46 pm
He snorted, an ungraceful, undignified sound. "I do what I wish to," said Mengyao, waving a hand, and the motion made him slide slightly off balance, his body twisting to keep from falling. He staggered back upright and leaned in close to Lan, the same smirk twisting his lips upwards in an unpleasant mockery of his normal smile.

"What lies you speak. None of us are good, least of all myself, but you are not nearly as good as you think you are."

He pushed her again, feeling reckless, feeling an odd sense of anger and frustration welling in the pit of his stomach. A part of him was shouting that this was Lan, his childhood friend, and one of the only people who could put up with him other than Lifen -

- but another part of him could not stop, did not want to stop.

[ HP: 40
DMG: 4 ]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 pm
Of course. He did what he wanted. That's how he usually was she supposed. But still, these were strange actions and words falling from his mouth. Also- "Is there a reason you're so pleased to see me?" She was close to hissing at his smirk. His balance was shot- "You're acting the part of a drunk. And I am as good as I think I am you lout." His shove was met with a hard scowl and a shove of her own.

"Desist." Like that ever stopped him.

HP: 44
dmg: 4  
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:18 pm
He let out a harsh laugh that was halfway hollow and halfway bitter. "Who says I'm pleased to see you?" Mengyao asked. "I was merely looking for you on the premise that you would be here, and I see I am correct. You are, I'm afraid, vastly predictable."

He stumbled back a little and the smile slipped, just a fraction. He reached up a hand, rubbing at his bloodied neck, and the voices swayed, buzzing against his skull.

"No. You're only as good as you pretend to be."

And then he shoved her again.

HP: 46
DMG: 5

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:25 pm
That wasn't a laugh she liked to hear, especially not from Mengyao. Oh he could coldly laugh at her, take enjoyment in her sufferings and mockery. But the laugh just then had chilled her. Did he truly think such of her? "I am not." She pouted, backing away slightly.

"You are just more familiar with my habits than most." Predictable to a point, she just wanted to be defiant to him.
"I don't pretend at anything Mengyao. Now stop this. You're injured." For emphasis she poked her finger at one of his wounds.

HP: 39
dmg: 11 jfc  
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:30 pm
His fingers were red, red with the blood that Senga had drawn, red with his own blood, evidence that he was no longer the person that he could be, that he wanted to be, that he would never be again.

A hiss of pain escaped from between his lips at Lan's touch, and a dark look passed across his face.

"Do not do that again," he snapped, and reached for her wrist, twisting her away from him. "You are full of lies, you realize this? You will never see the truth again."

His head hurt. He couldn't think straight, could hardly think at all -

HP: 35
DMG: 5

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:46 pm
Lan cried out in pain as he twisted her wrist away. "I'll do whatever I want!" In this aspect, they were the same. A small thing, but a thing they shared, their will act on what they wanted if in different manners.

"What in the Emperor's name are you talking about? I see the truth that you're acting out. I am afraid I must insist that you see the court physician." She glared at him. "I am full of many things, but lies are not one of them."

HP: 34
dmg: 5

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:00 pm
He could no longer decipher his own thoughts from the voices in his head. Mengyao closed his eyes briefly, hoping to dispel some of them, but to no avail. They were still there, just as they always would be.

"I don't have to do what you say," he snapped, tossing her hand away. "You have no right to tell me what to do, Lan."

HP: 30
DMG: 3

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:07 pm
A snort, Lan pulled back, summoning her bow, yet holding back from drawing it. "Not normally no, you don't." She watched him. "But this is for your own good." A whack of her bow towards him, Lan hoped it might knock some sense into her friend.

But likely it would just piss him off.

HP: 31
DMG: 10

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:21 pm
The glancing blow from Lan's weapon made him let out a small gasp of pain, Mengyao's eyes flashing. He did not appreciate her using such a thing on him, and for a moment the anger flared up in his stomach, his head buzzing with the voices.

"Do not do that again."

HP: 20
DMG: 1

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:10 am
Lan hesitated as she adjusted her grip on her bow. But something was affecting Mengyao, and he'd instigated this.. she'd end it.

"I don't have to do what you say," she mocked. "You have no right to tell me what to do, Mengyao."

HP: 30
DMG: 3

kurotomato

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out