Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Another white wolf (Mengyao and Frost)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:20 pm
The ghost hound had been wandering, annoyed with the fact that he had missed lunch, getting lost in haunted house. Following the scent of lingering FEAR, he hoped the person wasn't hostile, but then, here, Frost wasn't exactly the kindest boil around.

Turning a corner and bumping into someone he growled by reaction. His growling deepened when he realized it was a horseman.
"You should watch where you're going."

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:24 pm
He'd been wandering the halls of the Haunted House for several moments now, not in silence (nothing was ever truly silent anymore, not with the voices rising and falling inside of his head), but in quiet contemplation of the day's events. He had not meant for things to get so out of hand that they were now filled with blackness inside of his heart, but it seemed unavoidable.

His head hurt.

As Mengyao rounded a corner, he felt something - or rather, someone, jostle into him, and he took a step back, a low hiss of disgust escaping his lips once he realized just what it was.

"I could say the same for you."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:07 pm
Ah, so it was one of them. At least he wasn't wearing a wolf pelt. Growling under his breath, Frost lifted his lip in distaste. "Yes well, I guess from having your nose up like that it would be hard to see. So sorry." Shoving past the horseman, Frost was feeling moody, raking a claw through silk fabric.

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:30 pm
Mengyao's temper flared immediately.

"You're a cocky little thing, aren't you?" he said, the bow appearing in his hands, Mengyao drawing back the string and settling an arrow against the wire, taking a few steps back to get into a better position.

"You Halloweeners are all the same," said Mengyao, and fired.

[ HP: 40
DMG: 3 ]

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:31 pm
Arrow in his shoulder, Frost yelped before turning around with a snarl.

"At least I'm not a race of asses." Ripping off his student Pin, The ghost shifted, the wolfish grin wide with flashing fangs of white. "And no, we're not the same. After all-" He lunged. "-I'm not so stupid as to follow that b***h Medea."

HP: 47
DMG: 8
kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:01 pm
"No, you're a race of imbeciles and pretenders," Mengyao sneered, hissing in pain as the wolf leapt towards him. "You act as though you own the world when really you own nothing at all."

[ HP: 32
DMG: 0 ]

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:16 pm
A harsh laugh, Frost stared at the horsemen, nails raking into ground. "Liars and arrogant false gods. Your kind might have fooled many, but not I. No one owns the world." He lunged.
"I own my own fate!"

DMG: 4

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:22 pm
"I may not own the world, but I own at least my world and my pride," Mengyao snarled, clenching his teeth together. "Can you say the same about yourself?"

[ HP: 28
DMG: 0 ]

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:55 pm
"A blind horse that follows blindly where he is led by a b***h. Oh yes, what pride you and your kind have, killing the weak for the lack of control you have." He spat the words.

"I do not need pride, I need only honor." A swipe of his claws, the wolfos glared at horseman. He hated very few things, but he held no love for the clans.

DMG: 9

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:00 pm
"I have never," snapped Mengyao, drawing another arrow, and then another. "followed the priestess blindly. What I choose to do with my own time and my own purpose is no concern of anyone, let alone someone as pathetic and lowly as you."

[ HP: 19
DMG: 7 ]

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:22 pm
Frost let out a barking laugh even as the arrows pierced his fur. "You follow the b***h who brands you- not better than cattle." A fluff of fur, Frost snapped his jaws at Mengyao again.

HP: 40
DMG: 1
kurotomato

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas