Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Round 2 with a side of QQ (Alex and Belladonna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:32 pm
Alexander waited in the designated meeting place patiently, playing a game on his eyephone while leaning against the wall of the gym. He'd sent Belladonna a text to let her know that he finally had a spare moment to do this, in a time when spare moments were hard to come by. Work, boilfriend time, homework, Student Council meetings and initiate chores...they all took their steady toll on the zomboil, though he was fairly certain he would be taking a break from the horsemen for a while.

A stint in the princess corner was more then enough to convince him of that.

The zomboil was properly dressed down for the occasion, not wanting to get any of his nicer clothes torn up as he had the last time he and Bell's had met in the gym, which had been their very first introduction to each other. Torn up, stained and baggy jeans, a button up shirt that had seen better days, and no tie because why would he want to risk destroying one of his precious strips of fabric? His skull pin was instead fastened to a pocket on his jeans, the distortion shard glinting out from behind an eye hole, just a faint glimmer of red.

He was actually a bit early, rare for the zomboil who seemed to lack any sense of regard towards specific times. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that he was actually looking forward to his meeting with Bells, on getting just a little one on one time with the witch, not just for a rematch, but to talk as well. He was so worried about her, about Mort, about everything that was going on, that he was actually eager for this chance at physical release, an opportunity to just let it all out on the gymnasium floor.

Turning his game off, he checked the time, then swiveled his head towards the door as though he expected her to waltz in right at that moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:33 pm
The word 'waltz' would not be the most accurate term applied to the actual way the witch entered the gymnasium, but it certainly would have been the kindest. Instead of something normally more graceful, or at least something in attempt of such, Belladonna came clattering into the gym all flailing hands and worried expressions and clompy boots.
"I am sorry I am late!" She called loudly from across the gym, one hand rising high above her head to wave at him. Not at all bothering to slow down she took the turn into the designated fighting area and kept on running, moving fairly quickly for someone so small. "I would have been here earlier but one of my treats got loose and I could not leave him in my room alone or he would have destroyed everything!" The treats were sweet things, but monstrously devious at the same time. Though she had entered the gym with a worried face, as she fell into a slower trot and drew nearer it turned into a smile. It was not often that the two got to spend time just on their own, not that it was a bad thing for the witch dearly adored their mutual friends, but Alexander had always held a special place in her heart. He had been difficult to win over at first, which made the fact that they were friends now all the more special. And it had been far too long since they had chatted, let alone had a rematch since their last battle.

With a hop and smile the witch stopped in front of the zomboil and looked up at him. Whereas he had dressed down for the occasion, Belladonna had dressed up, but not in her usual manner. For once she wore a dress that covered her from knee to neck, something that looked a bit collegiate for she'd tacked on a black and white striped tie around her neck. Knee high boots and a bun that only managed to hold half her hair completed the look, along with the bright smile she kept flashing him.
"I am so excited! This will be such fun! We've learned so many fun things since our last fight, it'll be such a delight to see how you've improved!" And because she couldn't really help herself, the witch darted forward for a friendly hug. When she pulled back she flapped a hand at him.
"So are you since I last saw you? Things going alright? No other pesky worlds to save, I hope!" Bad joke was pretty bad...

Seussi

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Seussi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:53 am
Alexander just gave a wave of his hand at the apology when the ghoul first arrived, his face splitting into a large grin the moment she entered the gym. "Don't worry about it. Do you know how hypocritical that would be of me, if I got upset over somebody being..." He glanced at the time on his phone. ".....One minute late?" Really was that even considered being late? Maybe ten minutes, or twenty, but one barely even counted!

Not that he even needed to say it out loud, but Alexander totally approved of her outfit, even if seeing a tie around her neck made him reach up towards his own, fingers lightly brushing against the bare stitches around the back, before trailing around the front. It felt so weird, to not be wearing a tie for once. He felt...naked.

But it was for the greater good. The good of not having a tie mangled by flying tarot cards.

Belladonna was as enthusiastic as usual, and Alexander couldn't really get a word in edgewise, so he only smiled and nodded, running fingers through his hair, and slowly shuffling his way sideways towards one of the training areas of the gym so that they could begin. Of course, she had to give him a hug as well, which halted him in his tracks, and he very awkwardly returned the hug, complete with a pat on the back until she pulled away.

"Things have been....well, busy is probably the best word to describe it I suppose. Hectic may even be more apt." He gave a shrug of his shoulders, and this time made a motion towards the sparring mats, before turning to shuffle towards them.

"Theres just so much going on! I mean, I never really expected to get elected to Student Council. It's great, really, and I'm totally stoked, but it just means less time to spend with my friends, and Yin of course...." His voice trailed off a little, and for just a moment something might have flashed across his eyes, something that was close to sadness perhaps, but not quite.

At the mention of other worlds, Alexander gave her a sharp look, suddenly wondering what she knew about the human world fiasco and the bogeyman and the whole Princess Corner situation. Had Mort told her anything? Did she even care to know? So far Alex had managed to keep Yin; blissfully he hoped; ignorant of what his zomboil boilfriend had been up to with the horsemen. But if the other boil other asked well...he would be as honest with him as he was able to be.

"How've things been with you?"

Yep, best to just change the subject.

AyeAvast

AyeAvast rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:06 am
One minute was still late and the witch gave him a pair of very large puppy dog eyes in hopes it would endear him to her and keep him from finding her an unsuitable friend because she had been late. Even if he said it was alright, he was most likely just being nice! But the witch was far too busy excitedly telling him about her outfit to really worry anymore with it, telling him how she hoped he liked it, not even bothering to stop herself from divulging in the fact that finding a button up shirt that buttoned all the way up was rather hard. Given her wardrobe's penchant for showcasing her decolletage in all its large quantity, he should feel particularly lucky that she had made a special outfit that replicated his own. Granted, were the witch to actually stop and consider what she was saying it might sound odd, but as it were she was just glad to be spending some time with her zombie friend.
The pat and return hug he gave her only fueled her excitement as she hopped around him, darting from one side of him to the other as he shambled along to the fighting area.
"Hectic is a very good word to describe how things have been! Very, very busy! And me not even as busy as you!" A hand flapped at him before it brushed his shoulder in a congratulatory pat. "I am so glad you and Mort both got onto Student Council. And Amrita too! I am sure you are all planning lots of fun things for the students this year! I am vastly looking forward to them! It will be such fun!" She tittered a laugh before chattering on about how she had had such fun at all the festivals and how prom had been nice the year before, which naturally meant she had to tell Alexander in great detail of her dress.

With that accomplished, as well as their arrival at the sparring area secured, the witch twirled on her toes to face the zombie. Her head tilted a little to one side as she smiled at him most innocently.
"I have been fine. The usual. Meeting new people, keeping up with the ones I already know, trying to stay ahead in school and think about the future. All very time consuming, as you know." Worried, scared, downright melancholy about what was happening to Mort but Alexander didn't want to hear about all that! Not when he hardly could say his own boilfriend's name without stopping to let an honest flicker of sadness mar his features. Dumping more worries about his best friend onto his shoulders would not help, so the witch pretended as though nothing were amiss. She did not mention Mort and only gestured with a smile and bounce on her toes to Alexander.
"If we are to fight, you may have the first hit." Oh please let this be a good fight. Belladonna really, really wanted a punching bag to air her complaints and she only deemed Alexander stable enough in both his affections for her as well as in his physical well being to serve the purpose nicely. Perhaps that was a bit mean, to use one's close friend as an outlet for stress, but the witch had a small inkling that he would return the favor to her in full.
And she so did wish to help.

Seussi

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out