Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] Red Means Grr, Green Means Woof (Demi/West) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:48 am
Who to fight, who to fight?

West was in the mood to hit and be hit, and although he knew he could always go to Levi to fulfill such desires, fighting the tatzel always ended up sparking... other desires these days, desires that he wasn't really all that ready to discuss with the ghoul. He needed a spar with someone else, just this once, someone who he was not physically attracted to.

"DAMIEN!"

He didn't know where the hellhound's room was, and he wasn't about to ask, so West was wandering around outside the monster dorms instead, shouting the boil's name at regular intervals until he either answered or someone showed West where he could find the kid. Perfectly logical.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:42 pm
It was almost complete. For weeks on end, Octobers past Octobers Damien had been working on this masterpiece. The hours and Liters of sweat and effort that went into the task was tremendous, not to mention all the setbacks that happened whenever Levi would sleep over, or the minipets that went on a treat rampage around the room or when Melas got loose and just trashed the place for fun before slinking back into the subconscious.

but this time he was going to do it.

Damien was ecstatic over the Rude Moldberg machine the was precariously set in his room, just one more domino needed to be placed. It was nerve wracking, The pair of quivering forceps in his hand as he tried to place it down.

"slowly..... slowly." he assured himself, reminding all the entities of himself that he had to be patient and careful.

"DAMIEN!"

The recoil was instant, just as much as the regret that set in afterward, when it went off in a display of spookies, colored ribbons, water and canine treats that littered the room in all his splendor.

It didn't take very long for the switch to happen, when one window was flung open and revealed one irate, confetti and streamer covered Hellhound, flinging a Domino at the rude visitor.

"WHAT THE JACKING ******** DO YOU WANT WESTUS?!"

It was safe to say he was in the best spirits for a fight.

Smerdle

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:31 pm
A window slammed open off to West's left, and he just managed to block the waves of blissful rage that emerged before they crashed into him like a train full of bricks. The grin he turned toward Demi was wide, mocking, and accompanied by a short stretch of laughter that might have been called a giggle by an outside observer.

"Sorry if I caught ya in th' middle of yer flea bath, puppy," he said, hopping back away from the building like he was already dodging Demi's attacks. "You should come out 'ere an' kick my a**, right? You wanna fight me? Yesyoudo." He might have been speaking in the sort of voice one used with young scarelings. Slightly. It seemed some of the monster's anger had gotten through after all.

West bent down to quickly scoop up Demi's domino, tossing it back at the boil as he jogged off toward the outdoor arena.

Bloodlust Dante

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:04 pm
There were days, when Damien wondered just what Levi saw in Westus. Today was one of them as he glared daggers down at the jovial demon using what he could only describe as a puppy playtime voice. That demeaning tone that was saved for pups that didn't know any better.

It was insulting, raising the hair on the back of the hounds neck. not to mention ducking out of the way of a wayward domino return fire. Westus wanted to play it seemed.

"Fine, have it your way, LETS WRESTLE GRUMPY." the jade eyed monster hissed venomously and made haste to n** behind at the trail the rage boil was leaving, hot on his heels toward wherever he was going. "While i'm fully against Nad abuse, you are with Levi, as kin, I should leave you in a sort of ways when you are with her alone."

Smerdle

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Smerdle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:05 am
He slowed his jog in response to the other boil's words, a momentary frown of disgust twisting his mouth. "Don't you..." The thought of Demi laying siege to his balls turned his stomach, despite his artificially boosted good mood.

"You try anythin' an' I'll sic her on ya," he said, speeding up again. West had no intention of actually doing so, as it would be far too embarrassing and... ghouly, but the idea still made him smile again.

It didn't take much time to reach the arena at all. West stopped somewhere near the center of the field, kicking up a small cloud of dust as he did so. "Y'ready?"

Bloodlust Dante

Bloodlust Dante rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:33 am
"FEARBlood is thicker than water grumpy, plus my boots are just perfect for stomping, don't forget." Demi teased carefully, giving the footwear a bit of embellishment as he stomped on the ground when the boil began to run ahead. The brief threat of a possible tailhug did enter his mind and gave him pause to reflect and weigh his options while Westus began to posture and prepare for the assault. tailhugs were not fun, but seeing the rage demon boil bowled over in pain..... he had to wonder if it would counteract that instance of misery?

"well then, I do hope you are wearing proper athletic support then, cuz i'm ready to make you feel pain." the hound answered back cockily, grinning at the demon and unbuttoning the coat open.

Smerdle

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:46 am
West's boots weren't perfect for anything grander than the thing all of his clothing was perfect for: kicking a**. He darted forward as soon as Demi shut his muzzle, crouching and swinging his leg in a short and thoroughly acceptable kick. Huh. It seemed his newest batch of training was paying off.

He shook his head and grinned, moving back a step. "If ya try anythin' like that, I'll haunt ya like a damn... Haunt." The Comeback Fairy must have been taking a nap.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 7
FEARz: y3 eye; y2 gc; y1 ss

Bloodlust Dante

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:27 am
Damien was not sure what hurt more, the kick to his thigh or the lame comeback that West used. "Oh, you've instilled so much fear in me grumpybutt, whatever shall I do in your presence?" the hound taunted aloud, making a mockery of the demon boil.

And rubbing at the tender spot that West decided to aim at. It was decided, the actual kick hurt more than the lame barbs the irate demon was saying.
It was more humorous than anything else, the demon dog letting out a snicker after awhile. "Yes, oh you are so scary west oh no~"

It was time for his favorite tactic to use on the man pink loving brute, belittling him.

HP: 43/50
Damage: 0
FEARz: y3 eye; y2 ss; y1 chill

Smerdle

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Smerdle rolled 8 12-sided dice: 11, 12, 7, 7, 6, 8, 9, 8 Total: 68 (8-96)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:51 pm
"Hrmph," West said. If all Demi was planning on doing was tossing put downs all over the place, he was going to have to give him a little more incentive.

The demon took a long breath, keeping an eye out for attacks from his opponent while trying to convince himself to try a proper FEAR punch, just to shake things up. He had avoided that particularly unpredictable attack for so long that he wondered if he could even do it anymore. Well, there was only one way to find out.

"Show you scary," he muttered, grinning as his fist began to glow. He flung it in the hellhound's direction a short time later, wincing at the backlash, but only for a second. Beautiful.

"HA!" he taunted, bouncing back on his toes. "Fetch my slippers, kid."

HP: 50-19= 31/50
Damage: 26 (used Y2 GC)

Bloodlust Dante rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 1, 2, 1, 2 Total: 19 (9-36)
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:54 pm
It was just like West to fire back not with the ferocity of his words, but with the power of his swing. It was expected, the shot that went for his side that still took the wind from the hellhounds stomach and effectively shut him for a few minutes, with only a empty scowl and the baring of fangs at the rage demon's mocking words.

"Fine, i'll give you a footfull of something fierce to enjoy ya jackass!." Damien barked back, and launched a rising knee toward the torso.

And fell face first into the person he wanted to maim for being a rude butt of a boil. into nothing but a mess of limbs that tried to wiggle and twist in ways to restrain West in a feeble manner. "Don't make me tickle you, you man pick fan boil!" he roared without the much needed anger he wished he still had.

Damn demons and their emotion stealing ways.

HP: 17/50
Damage: 0

Smerdle
dammit dem, do you just not want to hurt westy? is it because he takes care of your sim fleas?

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:22 pm
West did wiggle in Demi's stead as the monster stumbled into him, smacking at the boil with a surprising amount of force considering that all he wanted to do was get away. "Better not," he mumbled, kicking his way free.

"Don't hold back there, boil," he continued, spreading his arms wide even though his chest still stung. "Tell me how y'really feel." He chuckled. "Or don't. I dun care."

HP: 31/50
Damage: 9

Bloodlust Dante
i thought i had edited this what pancakefail

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:34 pm
Smerdle
Neko reminded me.

It was easy to fume again, with the demon away and his emotions back in his own control. The rumble in his chest was loud, reverberating inside and the hound threw himself at West in a rage of screams and barks. "You stupid little yap bark bark bark!"

He was going to go for it from the legs and drag him about the floor.

HP: 8/50
Damage: 6

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:23 pm
Having prepared himself for a more forward assault instead of one that was so close to the ground, the demon fell backward as Demi struck his legs, returning his attack with a flurry of his own punches.

"Real good comeback," he said, his chuckles lost in the hellhound's barks.

HP: 25/50
Damage: 5

Bloodlust Dante
you didn't have to *facesmoosh* <3

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:16 am
Smerdle

The punches were not as painful as the amount of ego and annoyance that the demon gave off, and infuriated Damien to no ends. "Bite me west, I am not fond of you at all." he hissed, taking the lesson from his monster adoptive sister and throwing the action in the man pink boil's face.

That, and a blast of sand and dust from the ground up in Westus's face. Playing dirty was one that the hound that loved to dig, was good at doing.

HP: 3/50
Damage: 7

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 5 Total: 15 (2-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:23 am
It was true. Demi's digging skills were honed to perfection. West shouted several curses as the hellhound's dirt struck him in the face, and then—because of the shouting—in the mouth.

"I don't give a crap what yer fond of...c'mere!" he bellowed, lunging for Demi fist-first. The punch reverberated up his arm to the elbow, and West laughed again. This time it was louder than a chuckle. It went on for far longer than it should have as well.

HP: 18/50
Damage: 9

Bloodlust Dante

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items