Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Seeking a friend for end of days [ Thrain / Lifen ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:10 am
Secretly she was attempting to return to the Death Clan to talk to one of her few closest friends from the area - Soren - but seeing as she didn't come here often, Lifen was sincerely lost. She had started walking from the Conquest part of the clan lands, and then suddenly she was here, and this was not exactly the place she knew like the back of her hand.

She was starting to get a little absentminded recently, and it was not becoming of her.

Giving a little sigh and a pout, she attempted to hunt someone down that would be able to help her - and maybe walk with her through the Death Clan lands.

Seeing a head of golden hair, she was delightfully reminded of Lan with the colour, and, with her short familiarity of golden haired people, decided that this new face was good enough for her, stepping a little closer and clearing her throat, placing her hands together and coming off as a quiet Conquest member, as usual.

"Hello." She started. To Lifen, this was a perfectly normal introduction. "I seem to have misplaced myself - could I bother you to assist me in steering around this clan-home?" She murmured, hoping she wasn't impressing too much on him.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:54 pm
A few weeks had passed since his arrival, a house was under his possession (it didn't much matter that it actually belonged to Shaheen and he was, more or less, just house sitting for her), he had gone on a would-be successful mission had the Boogeymen not interrupted them and he'd made the bare minimum of friends and acquaintances. Thrain was beginning to feel more and more at home everyday, a tenuous relationship of course, and he was positive a small part of him would always feel a stranger here but only because they all felt like strangers, not because he was doing anything wrong. And with such confidences building up inside him, he needed some way to express them. And by that he meant he had decided to go visit the Head Priestess and ask for a task. Even something small, but the Guardian needed to help in some manner. He had not pledged himself to any other Priestess so there was no one but the head lady herself he could ask.
Striding nonchalantly through the Death area he considered why he hadn't found a Priestess to call his own, counting all those he knew were still around. Maybe one day soon he would, but it would have felt a farce to pledge himself to someone he didn't wholeheartedly want to protect, not that any of the lovely Priestesses that remained weren't worthy of such feelings it was jut that--

An odd noise left his throat, something between an 'ah' and a grumble so that he sounded very silly before Thrain straightened his spine and looked down at the woman who had stepped into his path. "Hello lovely lady..." He began, one corner of his mouth tilting up in a small smile.
Hello lovely, extremely pretty lady!
"You are misplaced? How unfortunate, but you do not look all that lost! You have the dress of Conquest, but your beauty is that of the most glorious of Priestesses." Oh hello Charming Thrain, so you've come out to play with the pretty Horselady.
"Alas! I am fairly new to the Lairs myself, but I do think I could do my best to help. Where is it that you are trying to get to?" He asked with an easy smile and a small puff up of his chest. No harm in a little bit of flirting. Especially not with a pretty filly who had asked for his help!

Nerpin
emotion_kirakira

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:59 pm
Ah, she had found a gentleman.

The sides of her face quirked up in to a little smile when he started to flourish and speak purple prose to her at their introduction, but she wouldn't complain - it was a nice change from the disappointing last few weeks. A breath of fresh air.

Waving her hand lightly in the air, she gave him a little shake of her head. "Priestess, no. But I am acquainted with at least one, Nergui." She offered as an explanation. "But, you are correct, I am an Artisan of the Conquest Clan. My name is Hua Lifen, but all just call me Lifen, as you can assume." She introduced himself, giving him a small bow, before going back to the issue at hand.

"Unfortunately I have lost my way, attempting to seek out another Guardian in this area - a good friend since I joined this Lost Clans." She figured, giving a shrug. "I am not sure if you know who Sören is, it would be appreciated if you joined me whilst I searched." She finished, hoping he had the time of day for her.

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:14 am
A gentleman, maybe, but all gentlemen really were just very patient wolves.
Not that Thrain had any intention of showing his less than good natured side, or even showing that he was a wolf under all his smiles. No, it was better just to enjoy the presence of a pretty mare with no worry about what was to become of it. Besides, he was not foolish enough to believe she did not already have someone to call her own, not with such a pretty face and figure as all that.
"Well met, Hua Lifen of Conquest. I am Thrain, Death Guardian to no priestess in particular." Huh... That did not sound very impressive... Thankfully he returned the bow with a slight dip at the waist, not willing to go much further since he did not know her but still wanted to respect her, but also because his mind was still piecing together a new form of introduction. Giving away so quickly the fact that he was Priestess-less might not be the thing he wanted those he met to remember... Huh...
The mention of Nergui made him perk up enough that he made an excited gesture at Lifen.
"Ah! You know Neru? She and I were friends when we were smaller! I remember when she was--" Here he gestured to somewhere around his stomach, "--This small! Tiny thing, she was. And still is, all in all. You and she are good friends?"

The mention of another Guardian had him tapping his chin in his curiousness, hopeful that she might introduce them. While the training to become a Guardian had been a success, actually committing to the role seemed a bit more daunting. But the name was not one he knew, not personally at least.
"The name sounds familiar, but I know not a face to accompany it." Wasn't it... Nergui who knew this man? This man who she visited oftener than Thrain but who he had yet to actually run across? Slightly stung that his friend kept her friends from him, he turned a smile down to Lifen with a curt nod of his head.
"It would be shameful to deny someone as yourself accompaniment, so I will help you search."

With a grin he offered his elbow to her, careful to lower it so he didn't smack her accidentally. She was such a small thing!
"So! Tell me of Hua Lifen. What is she like, what are her duties, what are her loves?"

Nerpin

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:19 pm
Wolf, maybe, but really as she watched him, she couldn't help but think that this taller stallion was more liken to a hyper pup than anything, his emotions playing over his face while he regarded her, especially when Nergui was brought up. Neru, she figured, was a pet name for others - but she had never considered calling her that. It put a small smile on her face as she waved him off lightly.

"Lifen is fine, Thrain, thank you." She murmured lightly again, giving him a little look over as he explained his relationship with her. "I have a friend like that, of course, he was about . . ." She trailed, placing her hand just under her eyebrow, "Around this tall. Of course he decided to leave me behind and pretty much grew to around your height." she quipped, giving a playful "how dare he," look, before shrugging softly, amusement still on her face. "She and I are friendly though, I know her well enough."

Willingly taking his arm, she felt rather content that he was aware of height differences, such as he-she-was-not-talking-to, making her feel a little comfortable as she took him forward, walking down a slightly familiar path, trying to get her barrings. She'd amuse this Guardian of none.

"Well, her loves, I could not tell you, my dear," She started, looking up to him with mismatched eyes. "She has been seen next to the one I am searchin for, but I do not think she is taken, persay. Since we have come here, our duties have changed - I, an Artisan, also work on things such as lore, and preservations, battle, and I guess a little bit of mothering also." She admitted, laughing softly. "So it could be anything - though, we still hold Priestesses rather high, like Nobles. So, I am sure she is rather pampered."

AyeAvast

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff