Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Alpha of the Pack (FrostxUru)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:01 pm
A powerful fist stopped in the air, striking an invisible target, beads of desperation flying free from the humanoid skin. Fists stroke the air one after the other with variations of jabs, uppercuts, and backhands, but the strikes were as powerful as the last. The bi-colored eyes remained furrowed and focused, bandaged fists pulled before his face in a defensive stance, his shoulders pulled close, legs apart. Boxing was his preferred style of fighting than the other forms that he was taught by his father which were more erratic, barbaric, and addled with blind rage or overtaken by emotions. He preferred a style that was controlled and still devastating enough in a one on one combat. He felt confident that if he was in a situation of more that he could take out a person before it became much of a problem. But, such a situation has never arisen. He let out another one-two.

The large canine rested upon a bench, his chest heaving calmly, sweat drenching down his shirt. He had changed out of his normal clothes, which he found customary when exercising. A simple white tank-top and short variant of his ordinary wear. The demon took another swig from the water-filled bottle in his bandaged hands. He had pushed himself a little more than he normally did, but he felt comfortable and the pain had not quite set in and the soreness was bound to come sooner or later. However, he did not intend to stop for the day until dinner time. The minis had stayed back at the room, so it was one thing off his mind so he was in no rush to get back. With off-black hair and similar shaded ears, the canine demon got back to his feet and began a session of stretches before his next rep.

It had been almost a month since he had came to the academy and he didn't feel he has gotten anywhere for himself. He had mostly agreed to go here because it was an escape from his parent's grasp on him. He figured he would do well for himself and avoid the family's "methods" as long as he avoided other like-minded demons. So far, that was successful. Since being here, he had been part of a shadow invasion of creatures where it put his fighting abilities to the test... which only proved that he had ways to go. The field class to the human world was an attempt to making friends but... it seemed that didn't work out too well for himself and the other classes he had attended where usually on his own. These students were not like his servants, they weren't around to be kind to him. He began his sit-up jabs.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:55 pm
Frost's training tended to consist of two things. Running, and then mastering the use of his claws in his humanoid form. He still preferred his true form, his human form, even after a year, met with mixed feelings. His fangs ached to be used, and yet until he mastered his claws, he had made the decision to refrain from their use. Still as he made his way to the gym he clicked his teeth, wondering if thrashing a few things would be worth breaking his own self imposed rule. No point in going 'rusty' as it were.

Stepping out to the gym from the locker rooms in his more traditional gear, Frost yawned, looking around, seeing another... canine, (if scent was a good thing to go by), He made a small wave at them. "You using the sandbags by chance?" If so, he could go practice with his fangs.
PhiferWolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:07 pm
iStoleYurVamps
A new scent wafted into the area just as a voice accompanied it. It called to him, taking his focus. Letting out a soft exhale, the demon turned to another canine. Tall and white, he did not feel any sort of familiarity with this individual. Perhaps he wasn't a hellhound, but a canine was a canine. Standing up straight, as intimidating as he was, he turned and shook his head. Uru wasn't savage like his father who used claws and fangs, but if driven to a point, he would if his wanted to attack with reckless abandon.

"No." He replied simply. Uru looked at the large hanging instrument. He had seen others before hitting it with the loud thud that was audible all over the gymnasium. "Training?" He questioned. A simple answer and a simple question.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:29 am
Frost nodded, his jaw making a small click. "I have not done much aside from running as of late and find myself in need of balance. Claws are all well and fine, but they have little use in my true form. I just need a target that can sustain a few light holds without likely breaking...." He sighed, looking to the sand bag.

"But we lack in large slaps of meat. So I must resort to sand. And the hopes that it is of sturdy make. What of you?" The ghost motioned to him. "I have no seen nor smelled you around before. A new student then?"

PhiferWolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:30 am
"Yes, I am a new student." he responded. He was still new but he had already traveled to the human world and done a few classes, but he found most of his spare time with his minis or here at the gym. Though, finding his way around the campus was slowly becoming easier, it was annoying when he found himself in the wrong building when trying to get to classes.

Uru was unwrapping used bandages and reapplying new ones while the ghostly canine spoke. Claws were good and dandy, but he prefer his maw when it came to his natural form. Then again, as canines, their claws weren't their best of weapons of choice. "I fight with my fists and instincts. May not be a bag of sand or a slab of meat, but I could spar."

iStoleYurVamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff