Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Simply Ignorant [Simply/Jake] (FIN} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
[A.V.] rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:42 pm
Of all the students to run into, he had the luck of running into that one from last time. Even though he was an intermediate now, it barely gave him an edge. What was he doing wrong? Why couldn't he win? Was his only chance of winning due to resorting to underhand methods?

N-no... he was a hunter. He was human. There was no way he'd be able to win a fair fight against those creatures. They were freaks of nature, of COURSE he'd have to rely on underhand methods... right? If so, then... why did he always feel crummy after he won? N-no, he was just... over-thinking things. There was nothing wrong with the way he fought. If he wasn't strong enough to win with his own strength, then he would find alternative methods. This was fine. He was fine with this.

... if so, why did he feel such unrest?

HH Effect
Rolling a 5: ALL PLAYERS AT ANY POINT CAN FORFEIT THEIR ATTACK TO ROLL 2d12. If you roll odd, you do this damage to your opponent. If you roll even, you do this damage to YOURSELF - no modifier, you can ONLY DO THIS ONCE. You feel an uneasy unsettling feeling, as if something is coming, but you can't place what or when.

-Raja
I had to @ title. >>

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:48 pm
Perhaps wandering the school randomly wasn't wise. Perhaps going into fog wasn't wise. But who had ever said the ghoul was the least bit wise? The instant she'd arrived at school her attention turned from actually attending a class of any sort to wandering, finding friends, and just seeing what this 'amazing academy' had to offer. Which was interesting mists that led to odd places.

Simply quickly found herself wandering along what appeared to be an older looking house, ears perked as she tried to catch any sort of sound of movement. She wasn't entirely sure how she'd gotten here, just that it was here. And interesting. "Never been in a place like this~" Her voice was sing song as she strode along, toying with a strand her her hair as she rounded another corner of the building to try and figure out just where she'd ended up. Not much luck really though. More rooms and doors and-

Wait a minute... her face lit up as she noticed a bit of white out of the corner of her eye, scampering along toward it before peeking at the figure before her with the biggest smile on her face possible. She'd finally found someone in this place, excellent. "HELLO!" Was he a reaper? He didn't look like one really, but he certainly wasn't a monster. Nope, way too human looking for that. His clothing was odd too. But at least she wasn't alone now, she'd been getting lonely and well... this place felt weird when she was lone. "Are you lost too?" She added, still moving toward him. Excellent, a new friend, he looked a bit upset though. Probably just needed a hug. That made everything better.

[A.V.]
Of course you did~ And she says hi!

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:08 pm
The voice startled him, and he spun around, seeing... nothing.
And then he looked down and saw some weird fox-eared creature staring at him with wide eyes. From the looks of it, probably one of those new students who knew squat about horsemen and hunters. Ugh, just his luck.
"No, I'm not lost." he huffed, summoning his weapons. "But you sure had the misfortune running into me. I'm not in that great of a mood, so don't think I'll go easy on you, creature."

Raja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:16 pm
She tilted her head to one side as he spoke a few rather sharp looking blades seeming to appear from nowhere in her hands. "Ohh you're a reaper?" She chimed, probably cementing in just how little she knew about hunters as she continued to wander closer, honestly she didn't have a proper fear of people in general. So why, oh why, would she even think of avoiding the nice blue-ish haired boil with a cool jacket? And it was a neat jacket. "Though if you're not lost, where are we?" She added, hopping slightly on one foot to one side. His comment about his mood didn't seem to properly phase her.

"If you're in a bad mood you should get a hug. Hugs make everyone feel better." She added, the smile on her face growing ever bigger as she inched a bit closer to him, obviously ignoring the danger as she held out both of her hands. "I can fix that though." Mood first, then they could fight. "But we can have a match too~ I don't go easy either!" She added, still not the least bit phased by any of it.

"Though, I'm a werefox you know. Not a creatur- wait I am a kind of creature I guess..." She added, pausing briefly to think over it as one finger tapped at her lip. Yep, she was definitely a type of creature.

Sort of. "I guess monsters are all creatures if you think about it..."

[A.V.]

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.] rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:25 pm
He glared at her.
"I'm a HUNTER, which is a human, mind you. Don't group me with your lot. And this is the Haunted House. Any encounters here usually end up hostile, especially if you run into a hunter. I dunno about you guys and horsemen. Can swing both ways I suppose."

When she mentioned hugs, he pulled away, raising the tonfas.
"Don't you touch me. And don't worry, I'll make you regret ever coming here. I'll teach you the REAL meaning of fear."

He didn't bother addessing the latter part as he had no interest in it. To him, they were all the same. Freaks of natures.
Taking a step forward, he swung one of the tonfas at her, not holding back.

--------------------------

HP: 50/50
Action: Attacking
Result: 11 dmg
Charge: [1/3] Y3 Headlights (0/1) | [0/3] Y2 Barrier (0/1)
Items: Tusk of Ares

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:28 pm
The term caused her to pause a bit, not for fear. No, rather it was curious to her. She'd never gotten to see a real human before.

... This one didn't look as human as she expected. She heard they all looked pretty boring. He had weird tattoos on his arm and brightly colored hair. In all honesty, she still sort of wondered if he was a reaper. "You're sure?" That probably wasn't going to help his mood any, but such things didn't occur to her. "So you mean it's a place for fighting? That sounds fun!" She chimed happily, perking up again as the thought of any sort of confusion seemed to leave her again. Though he seemed a bit against the hug. "But... it'll help your mood." She offered a bit sadly, ears drooping a bit as she tried to wave her tail hopefully.

Honestly, Simply looked more like a puppy that had been swatted than anything from the words. And he hadn't even swung yet. "But you know, you don't scare me." She added, trying a brief smile at that point. To which she got a rather swift slice across her side which did cause her to stumble back a few steps as she pouted at him.

A few things came to mind at that point, striking back or... she rubbed at her rather sore side, hunching over a bit as she cocked her head to one side. "Say you're human... we're not supposed to hurt humans. Only scare them. Why hurt us?" She added, pouting more than anything as she pointed rather annoyed at him. "That's not fair at all!" Oh just wait until she learned what his weapon was made of.

But dang, that did hurt a lot. Humans were stronger than she'd heard.

----------------------

HP: 19/30
Result: 0 (Miss)
Charge: 1/1 Y1 The Chill

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.] rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:51 pm
Her comment received a snort.
"Because I wouldn't know what I am. Think what you want, I don't care."
He eyed the creature curiously as it seemed to light up at the mention of fighting. She reminded him a lot of a dragon-looking creature he had met months ago... and dissipated. Ignorant and stubborn, just the same.

"Obviously I'm not trying hard enough then." he glared, deciding to kick at her instead. It was like kicking a sad puppy.

"I fight you because it's my DUTY. I don't care what you students think. Some of you might not care, but not all are like that. It's BECAUSE of those hostile ones we fight."

Result: 1 dmg
Charge: [2/3] Y3 Headlights (0/1) | [0/3] Y2 Barrier (0/1)

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:54 pm
She cocked her head to one side at the comment, obviously not sure what he meant. "Well... you seem sure... but you don't look it." She offered, slowly straightening herself up as she obviously had decided to think what she wanted. And that was that he was a strange human. "If you're odd then it's better to know you!" She chimed happily, obviously intending to shrug off the dull ache in her side for the time being. She had to try and figure out what was going on here, yes yes!

His comment on effort seemed lost on her though as she merely stared clueless at the boil. "But, you're my friend. Why would I be scared?" To which she got a swift kick in the leg as she moved to bounce back. At least it didn't hurt quite as much. She was more confused than anything. This entire concept just eluded her, even as he babbled something about duty and whatnot. Why would people need a job for that? "Those people just need to see that it's better to get along. They'll learn once we teach them." She offered, smiling brightly at the fellow as she stepped forward again. "We could teach them together, then everyone will be happy." Much bette-

And then she noticed something as she leaned closer again, cocking her head to one side as her ears tilted forward a bit. He had a shiny. "You have a cross... are you afraid of vampires?" She'd heard they didn't like those.

----------------------

HP: 18/30
Result: 0

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.] rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:26 pm
The werefox was given an exasperated look.
"Have you ever SEEN a human before? You think I'm a reaper? Reapers LOOK like humans, do they not? The difference between a HUMAN and a REAPER is that humans don't have fancy magical abilities called fear. This here..."

He raised the tonfas to show her.
"You know this is? This was a student. A creature like YOU, converted into a weapon. This is our way, the hunter's way of fighting things like you, because let's face it, without something like this, we wouldn't stand a chance against you things."

I'm trying to teach this idiot the difference between us. She should hate us. She should FEAR us.

But it seemed his efforts were wasted as she didn't seem to be listening to anything he said. Why was he even trying to teach this stupid thing? He should just kill her and be done with it. This whole thing was giving him a migraine.

"No, I am NOT your friend. I was NEVER your friend, and I will never BE your friend. Get that through that thick skull of yours. And humans and Halloween creatures will NEVER get along. Don't tell me you're one of those stupid optimists who believes everything can be solved through friendship and understanding. Don't make me laugh. We don't live in such a world."

When she leaned closer, eyeing him curiously, he huffed, taking a step back, though when she mentioned the cross, his eyes narrowed, his stance growing more hostile.
"That's none of your business, cretin."
He swung the blade at her again, trying to make her keep her distance.

Result: 5 dmg
Charge: [3/3] Y3 Headlights (0/1) | [0/3] Y2 Barrier (0/1)

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:31 pm
He made a point. Sadly, it didn't work the way he wanted. [b"Nope. But that just makes meeting you more exciting?" She stated in a bubbly tone, though then he started babbling about the weapon being something like her at one point. Tilting her head to one side.

Alas, she grasped the wrong part of what he said. "So you can be friends with us then." She stated matter of factly, pointing at the weapon. "You say that, but you have a friend right there." She stomped one foot, pouting a bit. "I should get to be your friend too. We're friends!" She'd shouted that time, obviously thinking raising her voice made her more correct. "I think we'll accomplish more if we're friends than fighting! Fighting is for practice for when it's needed." Because it was a useful tool, it had it's place, but working as a team against the confused people was more likely to result in winning than all being enemies.

She didn't see why they couldn't get along. "You two work together so you can fight the confused people, wouldn't having me help be good too?" See, he'd be better off with her help. "You don't have to be scared of the people who would do bad things then." She chimed happily again, beaming at him. This was just caused by unease, he didn't understand that they all meant no harm. Everyone was just trying to live and that was it. "So. We're friends." And she'd decided for him, which probably wasn't a good thing. Because at that point he got angry about her comment over the cross and swung at her. Which would have hurt a lot more if her arms hadn't come up to block it. She did end up with a nice slice along her arms, but she was still breath well enough.

"Owwie ow ow..."Still, the ghoul winced, backing up a bit at that point as she licked at one of the points he'd hit briefly before looking at him. "Shouldn't a friend be curious?" He had at least gotten the ghoul to back off, but obviously the entire situation hadn't hit home. Not even close.

----------------------

HP: 13/30
Result: 0

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.] rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:01 pm
What did it TAKE to get it through that stupid head of hers?
Jake let out a groan and rolled his eyes. If he wasn't holding the tonfas, he would have face-palmed too, but he didn't feel like cutting himself in the face.
Speaking of the tonfas...

He only stared at her response.
"Are you saying... you want to be converted?"
Chester laughed.
Jake let out another loud groan.

"If you were to be converted... I pity the hunter that gets stuck with you."
24/7 non-stop retardedness. Thinking about it already made his brain hurt.

"Who says I'm scared? And we're NOT friends. And I don't think anyone would want to work with you. You're a pain in the a**."
Was he... talking her out of getting converted? Did that mean he cared? It was hard to tell.

"We. Are. NOT. FRIENDS." he hissed, resisting the urge to chuck the tonfas at her.
God help him.

Result: Miss

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:26 pm
Converted? She tilted her head to one side at his words, tapping her chin lightly. "Maybe?" She didn't really know what it was, so smiling was the response he got at that point. Why did it sound so shocking? It just meant being friends with the humans, which were important things to them. It seemed like a very good thing indeed. "That means we could be friends." Obviously she had a one track mind. As at that point Simply's tail began wagging back and forth at the thought of it.

Though the next bit she didn't understand. "Why?" She'd be bestest friends with them forever. It would be awesome. "I can fight just fine!" She just, didn't want to hurt a human. That was bad last time she checked. They were previous sources of fear. Things not to destroy. She understood that much. Though very opinionated. She'd never heard that part before when hearing about them. "Well, you felt like you needed to fight back and said you needed a weapon for it. That means you were afraid of something. Afraid enough to feel you needed to defend yourself." Which made a point. She had yet to really fight with him.

Said something didn't it?

Though he did earn a bit of a pout at the last statement. "I'm friendly. You're just the grumpy scaredy cat who won't admit it." She stated, sticking her tongue out at the last bit. Honestly. She wasn't a pain at all. Though as he tried to state for the upteenth time that weren't friends the ghoul did finally lose her temper a bit. "You don't get to decide we can't be!" She shouted, suddenly stepping forward to reach for his wrist. She managed to snag it briefly, though as she did the boil jerked away to somewhat negative results. She'd never gotten a good grasp and instead left a small scratch in place.

At which she stared a bit confused, almost as if she didn't understand how it got there. "Oops..."

----------------------

HP: 13/30
Result: 1

(( Got permission on his reaction being to jerk away. ))

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.] rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:37 pm
He was done. So done.
He'd rather be fighting that reaper again. SO. DONE.

"Ok, ok, you know what? No, whatever, I don't need to prove anything to you."
He was sick and tired of arguing with her, this wasn't getting anywhere. Just WHY did he have to get stuck with this annoying brat.

This conversation. Is over.

When she huffed and cried out though, reaching out to grab him, he yanked his arm away, ending up with a scratch from the werefox.

"..."

He turned to stare at her, weapons raised.
"Are you quite done? Because I am."
With that, he lashed out at her.

HP: 49/50
Result: 10 dmg

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:58 pm
Well they weren't trying to prove anything to begin with really. Were they? She merely stared a bit confused at his statement, not sure why he was angry. "So then you realize I'm right?" She chimed hopefully, figuring since that the argument was over. He who conceded first was wrong, right?

Or well. They gave up so she won so she was right. Yes. Exactly.

Though now he really looked angry cause of the scratch it didn't look like he quite agreed. Or maybe he just wasn't sure what to do about making it feel better? "If you like it a bit the-" And then she hushed because he was yelling, or well he wasn't happy. It was closer to a growl as he took up his weapons again. "But you're still bleedin-" Rather than arguing it probably would have been a better idea to back up, but sense wasn't on her side. Instead the ghoul leaned forward a bit just as he swung, taking the full attack straight on and flopping down on the ground on her a** with a new gash along her shoulders. It probably would have hit her chest if not for the metal deflecting that bit. Still, it didn't hurt any less as she gingerly took to holding the rather painful wounds and looking up at him a bit sour. "I was trying to help and you... you..." She sniffled at that point one could see this was going to become more of a headache.

Because she still wasn't afraid of him. No. She was just upset. So there came the waterworks as the ghoul began crying while wailing a bit unhappily. "I just wanted to be friends and tell you how to make it stop bleeding and didn't listen and hit me and- and..." She sniffled unhappily, ears down as she stared up at the hunter, obviously still not grasping that he just wanted all halloweeners to vanish. "You should learn manners..." She made the mistake of one of using one of her now blood covered hands to wipe a few tears from her eye at that point, leaving a nice smudge behind. "Meanie. You should be nicer to your friends."

----------------------

HP: 3/30
Action: No action
Result: No action

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:34 pm
"No, I'm just tired of talking to you because you're not listening to a word I say." He huffed, glaring at her, and took a deep breath. "I am not your friend."

What, exactly, are you trying to get at?

First this creature, and even Chester was against him. He just couldn't win.
He turned back towards Simply.
"Manners, you say? Fine, I will give you the courtesy of allowing you to leave. Leave now, and I won't dissipate you. I don't want to see your face ever again."

HP: 49/50
Action: ---
Result: ---

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces