Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] Devil in Disguise (Roch/Simply) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 am
There were so many jackin' new students showing up, Roch thought as he headed for the gym. He couldn't help but remember all of the things he'd heard from Shun. Were they hunters? He was positive that by now the hunters could be showing up--

He scowled as he caught sight of a fluffy looking female he'd never seen before. Was that one? He shook his head, knowing he was being paranoid. He'd been doing damn well keeping his paranoia in control--but then again, he'd been away from school for a while. It'd been like hunters didn't even exist out in the world.

But they did exist, and they liked the school best.

Almost casually he moved closer to the little purple haired fox ghoul from behind--and sniffed her head. She didn't SMELL like dirt--but then again, he was a reaper. His sense of smell was low-rate at best.

Raja
He fails at figuring hunters in golem out unless they're obvious in the voice department>D

Raja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:36 am
Picking a fight didn't come natural to the ghoul. Nope. She didn't pick fights. She just had fun with people. Two very different things. So of course, even after being a bit beaten down just the other day, she was in a rush to figure out the gym. There were lots of students around and she could really learn a few new ideas.

Or just prove she was still the best on the block. Either or.

...though she had to wonder a bit looking around as she casually stood there, her tail flicking back and forth. They all seemed to fight so differently than her previous buddies. Really different methods. Maybe it would be a bit harder than she thought. Though that just made it more exciting! She managed a small bounce happily before realizing someone had suddenly wandered up behind her in her bliss and happiness. She merely stared up at the fellow as he sniffed at her, head tilting to one side as she just smiled up at him. She hadn't the faintest idea why he was doing it.

Was it a new greeting? "Hi hi~!" She chimed, spinning on her heel at that point before leaning forward to sniff the bright haired boil at well curious. Because when in Rome, do as Romans. This was how they were supposed to act at school.

...but what was she smelling for? Hmmn... "You smell like... you!" Her speech was slow until the last word, before she gave a slight bounce excitedly, as if this was some epiphany that had come after much thought. Though it was short lived as another idea came to mind... maybe he didn't. She couldn't be sure. She'd never met him before. What was he supposed to smell like?

Ice Queen
Pffft, when she doesn't break after being hit it'll be an indication probably. /shot

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:04 am
Alas, a second idea occurred to the ghoul as she was staring at the boil. Terrible things when she thought. Or well when anything came to mind. It was just trouble waiting to happen when Simply thought anything over.

So there she was, letting something occur to her.

Perhaps he'd come over to ask to fight. He didn't look so tough, kind of like a reaper? Certainly he didn't remind her of a monster, or a ghost, and he didn't look dead. Some demons looked kind of normal though... Still seemed close enough as she bounced on one foot briefly. "Hey this is where people fight right?" She happily called, looking up hopefully as she quickly swung a fist toward him in sort of a play punching style. It wasn't meant to really hurt much, but despite her size she could pack a wallop. She was a monster afterall. "Let's fight then!" She added, not really waiting for much of a reply as she quickly shifted to take a stance akin to someone who intended to pick a fight.

she didn't want to kill him or anything. It was all in good fun. See where she stood in this new neighborhood. Which was rather obvious with the wide smile on her face as her tail flicked happily to and fro. Oh yes this was going to be fun!

-------------------------------
HP: 30/30
Action: Attacking
Damage Done: 1
Fear: Y1 The Chill 0/1 Used

Ice Queen

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:03 pm
For a moment Roch just stared at her. "Well... hell, why not? If y'ARE a hunter, this shouldn't take too long." He didn't even seem to notice the hit. He held out his hand, the FEAR building quickly (and rather impressively if she even noticed) before forming into a guitar.

"Tell me your name, ghoul," he said. But rather than hitting her with the guitar, he slung it over his back, just using it as a FEAR channel for now. He didn't want to kill her until he knew for sure what she was. Instead his hand shot out, his palm hitting her forehead to try and block her from getting close enough to hit well.

With him being almost two feet taller at 6'4, his arms were a hell of a lot longer than her reach.

HP: 49/50
DMG: 3
FEAR: y1: swift strikes, y2: the chill, y3: battle cry

Raja

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:15 pm
AH HAH! she had found the right spot then! And he was up for it, even better! "GOODIE GOODIE!" Which should have been a decent hint she probably wasn't a hunter. That was just asking to break a golem, not that she knew. She just wanted to play a bit. Though she did pause in her hopping as the guitar appeared, eyes going a bit wide. "Oh..! I've never seen someone fight with one of those before!" HAH HE WAS A REAPER!

She was right. ...unless it was another human. But then, why did he think she was one? That didn't make sense. "M'not a human. I look nothing like one! You could be one though~!" Oh that would be very exciting, two humans in less than a week. Wouldn't school be the best place ever then? "Are you one?"

Though now he was asking her name, right! Best not to make the same mistake twice. She didn't want another nameless human friend. "I'm Simply. What about you?" Though at that point his weapon was put away, much to her confusion. She was about to lean forward to try and see it until she was stopped. Full out. There was now just a palm on her forehead sort of holding her at bay as she blinked a bit, fingers stretching out ahead of her while her eye's remained locked on the neat toy he'd made appear. Sadly her clawed little fingers just weren't long enough and she found herself scraping at air and wasting more energy than doing any good. "Big people are always cheating!" She huffed a bit, obviously figuring she'd need another tactic if she was to get around his reach.

HP: 27/30
Damage Done: 0

Ice Queen
Gg Roch you are nearly 2 feet taller than her. The size difference is hilarious. XD

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:33 pm
"I'm a grim reaper," Roch said, starting to grin. What? She was cute! And from the way she acted he was almost certain that she wasn't a hunter. But he could be wrong, he thought--if one of them could act like Mitsu well enough that Shun didn't notice, one could act like a new kid that well.

But he wasn't sure, which was why he pulled his hand back and poked her in the forehead instead of actually hitting her. "Where you come from, Simply?" he asked.

HP: 49/50
DMG: 2
Raja

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:36 pm
Oh ho! So he was a reaper! "Oh oh! Gotcha!" she piped in reply, smirking a bit as she tried to dart around his hand to get a better look at the weapon. She didn't get to see many reaper weapons. Reapons. She had a new name for the things. Excellent. "The hunter I met got very upset when I said he might be a reaper. His hair was a funny color though~!" She was rather nonchalant about the whole matter really. But he'd been a nice person.

Really.

Though the poke on her forehead managed to hold her still again, but only for a moment as she bounced away while talking. "The midlands places?" That seemed specific enough. She was from somewhere. It was nice and open, and the weather was good. "With my family." She added as she quickly bounced toward him in something of a sweeping kick. Her arms weren't long enough, but maybe a heavier kick would do some good. Her legs were always a better weapon anyway.

After that she took to working to regain her balance beaming up at the boil. "You forgot your name."

HP: 25/30
Damage Done: 6 ( Hot damn. )

Ice Queen
Dood. She says she wants to hit something /shot

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:10 pm
"I didn't forget my name," Roch said, barely grunting at her hit. He was getting more and more amused as this conversation went on--although that last hit was pretty decent, he thought. She was like a little whirlwind. "I've known my name all my life," he teased.

He twisted, tapping her in the leg with a foot. He was positive she was a snot, he thought. A young one--probably around his little sister's age. Sure she was a monster, but still a scareling. "Are y'sure you should be pickin' fights with a hob, screech?" he asked her. She was probably going to be irritated with him kid-gloving her, he realized. That might be fun to see.

HP: 43/50
DMG: 2

Raja

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:30 pm
There was obvious confusion once more at his statement, that was swiftly replaced with awe as it all clicked. "Oh. I forgot your name." Because he was RIGHT. He knew it. She didn't. This was her fault. "That's bad of me." Tsk tsk, she should try to recall it again... what was it?

Because she should know this. "Oh right! You're Grim!" Wrong answer, but she seemed quick pleased with herself.

And then she found herself nearly losing her balance as he nearly took a foot out from under her with the kick. It was what she got for using her whole body to kick people sometimes. Though he didn't get a dirty look for it, just a smirk as she managed to regain her balance after a moment. No the look came when he babbled something about hobs, and something or other. "I can fight anyone I want!" She quickly called back, bouncing forward to take a quick swipe at him again with her first. Just to show how deadly she was. Or how... lacking.

"I'm not scared of anyone! Nope nope!" Because she really wasn't.

HP: 23/30
Damage Done: 1

Ice Queen

Ice Queen rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 2, 2, 4, 4 Total: 21 (7-28)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:53 pm
"If y'say so," Roch said. He didn't really see her as a threat--which was a bit rude, but he did see her as an opportunity. "Y'mind if I try somethin' on you?" he asked her shamelessly. "I've not really done it but once, so good chance it might not work," he admitted, bringing his guitar over his shoulder and his fingers to the strings.

Focus the fear, he thought, each touch--he started playing a quick, almost vicious sounding riff, and with each note the sound did damage to her fear. He mentally made a note to heal the ghoul when the fight was over. But he was pretty pleased with his second try!

HP: 42/50
DMG: 10 (sorry, did the math wrong)
FEAR: y1: swift strikes -using, y2: the chill, y3: battle cry

Raja

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Raja rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 2, 1 Total: 9 (5-20)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:33 pm
"And I do!" She stated all too proudly, the looked at him curiously as he asked if he could try something. "Try what?" And then the boil had grabbed his guitar, moving to play it. Much to his displeasure it would seem as the sound that came as he played struck a really poor cord with her. Perhaps not the sound, but it hurt to listen and had her pulling her ears down to cover them with both hands as the noise plinked away at them.

"It sounds baaad I don't like it!" She whined, wincing a bit as it seemed to tap away at her until it finished. Which, thankfully, it did. That helped but she was still pouting as she slowly lefting one hand to see if it was safe. "S'that how you attack with a guitar..?" But he'd used his special attack, she did want to try to. Though she wasn't entirely steady, she'd feel better if she got it right. Sadly, just as she was trying to focus up the fear to even hope to patch herself up a bit with a few quick brushes she flinched again at recalling the painful noise from earlier. That bit of fear was gone as soon as she'd tried to get it to work. Tsk tsk... "Messed up.." It was mumbled under her breath as she toyed with her ear a moment letting her hands fall finally before looking back to the source of pain.

"Too loud! That's cheating!" Attacking someones weakness was just harsh. really. "Though..." One had to admire tactics. Anything to win right..?

HP: 13/30
Action: Attempting to heal herself.
Damage Done: MISSED
Fear: Y1 The Chill 1/1 Used

Ice Queen
Them ears ain't for show.

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:44 pm
"Sorry, screech," Roch said, not mentioning that he'd used his weakest FEAR. "Y'need t'practice focusin' that FEAR before y'bring it t'battle, though," said the guy that'd just experimented with his own on her. He figured it was about time to finish up--she could take a few hits more, if he watched it, right?

He moved forward, intent on getting her a quick punch to the stomach--except he overestimated the height difference. The punch hit her hard in the chest, making him wince. "Jaaack, sorry again, screech," he said. "I shoulda pulled back on that."

Like he'd been doing this entire fight OTL.
HP: 42/50
DMG: 10
FEAR: y1: swift strikes -used, y2: the chill, y3: battle cry

Raja

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:27 pm
"Mmmn... but that's what I was doing. She pouted a bit as he apologized, flicking her ears a bit as she plotted her revenge. Maybe a switch kick as in order, or a good bit of a punch? "So that means I get a free hit?" She didn't expect it, but there was a grin and giggle to be offered at that point. Yes, excellent. She'd show him what for... though why didn't he seem tired yet? She was starting to feel a bit wearing with it all. Oh well, no harm in going after him.

Just as he went to try to lightly hit her back again she leapt forward, making a bit of an effect the boil hadn't meant for. One that left her sliding back onto her a** again. For the second time since arriving in school. Ouchies, that really hurt and that wasn't fair. Simply didn't bother getting up at that point, merely pouting a bit from the floor a moment as she assessed her options. He looked more sheepish than anything as she worked to free her tail. Hmmn, not tired at all though. Nope, she wasn't in any shape to win this.

... "Creeple here don't fight like back home." Nope, they were a lot stronger. She could throttle her siblings pretty well, but these guys... well they seemed made of stronger things. She was obviously trying to think hard as to what to do about this. She couldn't keep losing, no that wasn't fun. "Where'd you learn to fight? I wanna win too and so I gotta practice." She stated quite bluntly, nodding a bit. "And then I'm gonna knock you down because I'm a lot stronger!" There was no anger even if they were fighting words. Rather, she just seemed to get excited at some little play in her head. "And then I'll be top of the pile again!" Because that applied to school and was important.

Totally.

HP: 3/30
Action: Nothing
Damage Done: No action
Fear: Y1 The Chill 1/1 Used

Ice Queen

Ice Queen rolled 8 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 3 Total: 25 (8-32)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:35 pm
He shook his head with amusement, walking over to her and pulling his guitar into playing position again. "Okay, screech, first y'might wanna plug your ears," he told her. "Then I'll tell y'all about how I learned t'fight, okay?"

He tuned it for a second, waiting to see if she chose to plug her ears first, then played a single C chord. But it wasn't just a sound. FEAR pulsated in the air with the sound, pouring over her in a decent healing. "There we go," he said once the sound had dwindled away. "Not completely, but not bad, right?" he asked, offering her a hand.

HP: 42
Healing Simply for: 22hp  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:11 pm
Cover her ears? She blinked a bit and then flinched slightly as she saw him reach for the guitar again. Ah not that racket once more, she'd just gotten that ringing out of her head. Though her ears just flitted down rather than being covered. It's not like she was scared, covering her ears would admit that.

She could take whatever he dished out.

Though instead, this time it was a lot more soft a tone. One that didn't leave her with a headache, but rather... soothed it. And the other hurts that had come with it. That was kind of neat. She'd never seen music have quite that effect before and and even now. Actually, that made her rather curious, and as she was feeling about a million times better she literally bounded to her feet to try and take a look at the curious weapon. She'd completely missed he'd even offered her a hand as she tried to inch as close to the thing as she could. "WAIT WAIT! SO IT HURTS AND HEALS!? HOWDOESITEVENDOTHAT?" Well obviously she didn't think it was that bad if she was excited over it.

HP: 25 (+22 from heal)

Ice Queen
I AM SLOW SORRY!

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out