Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:04 am
Well its been a while SoA. How have you been? I've been better and that's one of the reasons I kind of just dropped from the shop for a while, but I'm back and looking for some plots for some of my cubs that have grown, new cubs and newcomers inbetween. I'm usually up for any kind of plot so long as it fits my character. If we had a prior plot, please remind me! If I owe you a tag, please remind me!

PM me or IM me!
AIM: nnrgh

1. Introduction & Contact Information
    2. The Flings
    3. The ...Unknown!
    4. Everything!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:06 am
[ The Flings ]

User Image

Durin here loves the ladies.

He's the leader of a small pride on the outskirts of the Pridelands made up of himself, a few ladies and his cubs. That's it. It's pretty active though considering he's had four litters and he's got a fifth planned for next month. He's the kind of lion that would swoon at a pretty face and do whatever he could to get her to come back with him, even just for a night.

I'm looking for a few flings for him, all five RP breedings. I'm not too picky on the coloring so long as there's a chance for the children looking nice. Browns, creams, blacks, whites, and reds are particularly what I'm looking for. Durin's parents are both rogues, so the family tree shouldn't be that much of a problem since only two of his litters are adults.

User Image
Aviana swings both ways.

This lovely lioness has had one litter so far that reached adulthood not too long ago. Once the cubs had reached adulthood, she set off to go south in search of something she had heard rumors about. She's going to be going to an I/T pride, a matriarchal pride that lives within the Kalahari Desert. I would like to get a fling for her to try and get some cubs to 1. boost numbers and 2. have some things to give away.

I'm looking for a fling for Aviana. I'm going to be a little picky with the colors since she's one of my favorites. Her parents are both rogues so the bloodline shouldn't be an issue.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:07 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:08 am
User ImageUser Image
[ "Blue Cheetah" || "Royal Leopardess" ]

"Blue Cheetah" grew up with her mother and father both around. She saw several female felines go in and out of her life and even at a young age has developed a habit of keeping herself distant from anyone and anything, never allowing herself to get attached lest they leave her as well. Underneath her cold, hardened exterior is a gentle cub who just wants to be able to enjoy being a cub without all of the extra stress that came with it.

"Royal Leopardess" a princess and heir apparent to a colony of mountain-dwelling leopards, she was raised from birth to take the spot of queen in place of her brother who was too small and weak to lead the pride. She is a prim and proper leopardess who already knows her place in the world. She is currently looking for friends and possibly a betrothal.

User ImageUser Image
[ Lelya || Chiyu ]

Lelya is a young lioness who was born to Piliroho Kwa Kwini and Thorin. She has two other sisters and loves her family dearly. Despite this love, she doesn't have a father within the pride. It's something she asks herself: why isn't he there? She plans to hopefully answer that question on her pilgrimage which is quickly approaching as she's a partially grown cub now. I'd love to get some interactions in the mountains while she's young and still there. I'd especially love for her to hear stories about the rogue lands before her pilgrimage.

Chiyu ...

User ImageUser Image
[ Umi Abasi || Pakhet Sharifa ]

Umi Abasi is a healer in the Lucani, a matriarchal pride that lives within the Kalahari Desert. She's infertile, but I'm still looking for a mate for her. This can be either sex and can be any feline species. I don't care if they fling to produce children because she can't, she might though, but that's always a possibility for some drama. She's a sweet little thing who grew up close to her mother. In fact, her mother is the reason she was there in the first place.

Pakhet Sharifa is a head huntress in the same pride as Umi. She's a sort of strict lioness who likes results but won't risk lives or injuries to get them. I'm looking for a mate or fling with her. The feline can be either sex and any species. She's old blood though, she she'd prefer natural colored lions of either sex over anything else.

User ImageUser Image
[ Otrera || Aviana ]

Otrera is current in the Pridelands, but her history is a long and winding one. Born in the Outlands, she grew there and so did her resentment towards the pridelanders. When she began to grow and form into her young adult body, she left and went south. There she found the Lucani, a matriarchal pride of lions who lived in the Kalahari Desert. There she stayed, grew and eventually became their leader. During an attack, she fled and was lost to her pride-sisters. Sucked up her pride (to a point) she went back towards her home but instead of heading to the barren lands of the Outlands, she pressed on to join the Pridelands, to live a better life.

I am looking for a fling for her and some drama before she returns to the Lucani later, if she does that is. She has three completed roleplays as of right now.

Aviana is a lioness from the Lucani, a matriarchal pride of lions who live in the Kalahari Desert. As such, she is a tough lady who has strict standards about how things are done. She cares little of romance as it seems kind of useless to her. She's had one fling with a Stormborn which produced four children; two male, two female. They've since grown into adulthood and she's now looking for another fling or possibly a mate. Either would need to be alright with at lest some of the children heading back down south with her and being raised in such a place. She would not hide her heritage from them.

User ImageUser Image
[ Durin || Thorin ]

Durin is an interesting fellow. He's got a complex past but is currently living in his own little pride near the border of the Pridelands with a few of his remaining adult children and a few lionesses who have stuck by him. He's always happy to spread his genes around, wanting to solidify his genetics in the family trees of African lions, so flings are welcome. He's a relatively calm and kind lion who dislikes other males in his territory, lion or otherwise, that aren't of his kin. Five RP flings only though, no ten. I'd love for him to have more children, distant or not. If you need a parent for an SoA for whatever reason, he might be your lion. Keep in mind that Durin is not a neglectful parent, so long as the female wants him around. Details can be discussed though.

Thorin is a tough male lion who had to grow up fast to help take care of his other siblings despite Dumac, his half-brother, coming back to help as well. He tries to be realistic in situations but can't help but dream of a better life for himself on occasion. He recently had a fling with a lovely lioness in the mountains, but had little going for him other than that. He'll never know of his three daughters unless they come looking for him.

User ImageUser Image
[ Thrain || Sun Jian ]

Thrain has nothing really going for him. Because his mother is Illuae, sister to King Simi, he tries to act like what one would expect a pridelander to act like with a bit of princely throw in. He's the kind of dude that would run to anyone's aid without a second thought for himself. Due to his only brother being the youngest and the weakest, he's also extremely protective over his immediate family and a majority of the pride. That also means he's related to...well just about everyone in the Pridelands. To be completely honest, I don't care much for it and would fine breeding with someone in the same line so long as it was far enough out where their genetic tie was.

Sun Jian does not need anything else right now, thanks! He is pretty much a blank slate. His mother had a fling with a lion she ended up hating, they stayed together only until his early adulthood before going their separate ways. This left him kind of skewed as far as love goes. He's not going to be the kind to mate to just one lion, at least not at first. I'd like for him to have a few flings before finally settling down. Please note that he is not related to anyone else in the pride except his littermates, his mother and his father. Rogue-blood offers for flings/mate will likely get priority. I will be picky with him. ♥

User ImageUser Image
[ Luxe || Heinrich ]

Luxe is open to just about anything. He came from the Tuait'tekem and left with his mother, father and all of his siblings that remained. Disagreements with one of his brothers and truly seeing his mother's age taking a toll on her, he's set out on a task to find her a new home, one where she doesn't have to wander and hunt all day but can relax during her last few years. He's a dutiful son and would be exactly that to any mate. Luxe is not the kind of lion who would fling around. Because of this I am only looking at serious mate offers for him that may tie in with him finding a pride that his mother and father can join in the future.

Heinrich is a rich, snotty leopard of a king. He's had several cub-less fling and has no problem sharing his genetics with a feline he deems worth his time. I would seriously love for him to find a leopardess who just doesn't give a s**t that he's a king and won't treat him any better because of it. Maybe it'll develop into something more?

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Dulcea

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:33 am
User Image

Possibly as an odd friendship developing into a pragmatic fling as she gets older with Sun Jian? She's apprenticing as a water seeker and is more of the open sort toward the changes occurring within the pride. Her youth has been spent trying to learn as much as she can about pretty much everything and that's something I see continuing into her adulthood. She's not the gushy sort and never will be, but sees the benefit of raising cubs with strong intelligent parents. Her personality isn't fully fleshed out yet, but she's fairly reserved and doesn't have much of a temper at all.

Not rogue blood unfortunately, deep in the bloodline on her father's side but not really on her mother's.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:29 pm
Quaji

Going to go ahead and offer Kyra as a potential fling/mate for Sun'Jian.

She isn't a part of the Firekin yet, but i'm testing the waters to see if there's anything there for her or not.

Kyra's a bit of a wildfire, unpredictable in her day to day life. She can go from spirited and carefree one day to angrier than a possum in less than a second. Its safe not to double cross her as she isn't the type to forget a grudge. She'll make a great Mother one day, and that's when she'll finally calm down quite a bit xD But for the mean time whoever interacts with her should prepare for many spontaneous actions with her :3

She's total rogue blood to the pride. Her closest connections come for the Tokakinji where she was born.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:15 pm
Depawsit

Dulcea

Oh wow, I didn't expect Sun Jian to be so popular! I'd be happy to roleplay him with both. Because I am going to be picky with him, I'd really prefer to actually roleplay them out first, so I can't promise a fling to either right now. If that's okay, then bring on the roleplay~  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:17 pm
Nah that's perfectly fine!

Though since Kyra hasn't joined just yet, would Sun Jian be open for a possible rogue lands RP? Just something to help point Kyra in the direction of the pride. Even if it doesn't lead anywhere, it would still help me develop her character <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:28 pm
Depawsit

Hm, I'll need to ask to make sure he can RP in the rogue lands so long as ICly he's close to the borders, but normally it seems that it's the Sentinels that direct people back to the Firekin or just rumors for some.
He could be patrolling the border with his mother though. She's currently trying to convince him to become a guard like her instead of a soldier.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:58 pm
Quaji

That would work fine for me. She could be close to the borders and he could come out to warn her/chase her away. Or whatever you'd like him to do.

Do you think you could start something up for them?

I can do it if you'd like, but it would definitely be tomorrow before I could.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:11 am
Sounds good, Udipti can always use more folks to talk to. She's sort of a traditionalist's nightmare sometimes so a lot of the pride would consider her pretty weird, maybe even a bit reckless. I'll start something up when I get home from work tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:41 pm
Added some blurbs in for Durin, Thorin and Lelya, as well as a name for the grandson of Durin in the Pridelands.

To others, I'll work on starting those RPs this weekend. Sorry for the delay!

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas