Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[SPAR] Rumble in the Jungle (Nergui/Torgus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:26 pm
Flex.

Fleeeeeeeeex.

FLE- "OW!"

Torgus had been practicing his war face and had stretched his muscles straight into a charlie horse. He hopped around, clutching his foot and whimpering pathetically. The injury was as grievous as it was tragic, he felt. How could fate see fit to rob the war clan of such a fine warrior as he?

"I NEED A MEDIC!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:34 pm
All the shouting and commotion served to draw the attention of Nergui, who had been training herself not too far away. Curiosity piqued, she naturally came to investigate, though stopped in her tracks as she spotted the war clansman hopping about on one foot and crying for a medic. She blinked mismatched eyes, clearly wondering if she was perhaps seeing things, then, deciding she was not, approached. Cautiously.

"Are you alright..?" A dark hand lifted as if she meant to touch his shoulder, but those dainty fingers never quite connected. Instead hovering between them before falling uselessly to her side.

Was this really a warrior of the lost clans? She was skeptical, to say the least.

ravvlet
-snorts in amusement-

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Ravvlet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:53 pm
Torgus's eyes were squeezed shut in pain. He hopped a little closer until -

He winked.

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS WOUNDED, DIDN'T YOU?" He waited, setting his foot down and planting both hands on his hips. The applause would come any moment now, he was sure of it. It had been his best performance yet! No one could outwit a horseman as clever as he. Clever like a fox.

Maybe even a silver one.

"Acting." He lowered his voice dramatically. "It was all a clever ruse, my lady. PREPARE YOURSELF!" He summoned his weapon and hopped backward clumsily, waving his machete in the air.

"ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE? "  
Beejoux rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:51 am
Skepticism turned to disbelief as the horseman planted his foot on the ground, grabbed his hips, and declared the entire scene nothing more then an act. Some ruse to lure someone in so that he might, it appeared, duel them? She stared at him, brows pinched and lips twisted as he called his weapon and bounced about in a clumsy manner, calling out a challenge to her.

Was it worth it? For all his ridiculous behave her, surely he could boast of at least a little skill. He was of War, after all, and they were comprised of mostly warriors. Certainly the helmet suggested he'd seen a fight or two. Surely..

Lips pursed, she let out a breath, almost a sigh, and called her own blade to her hand. "Do I have a choice?" It didn't seem like he was leaving her one.

Oh sure, she could have just walked away, but why bother? If he was awful she'd best him quickly, and if he really was the warrior he was supposed to be, then he'd provide a decent training exercise. It was spontaneous, uninvited, but looked upon in the most practical of ways.

ravvlet

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Ravvlet rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:21 am
Torgus considered for a moment, pausing in his incredibly agile display of skill and dexterity (read: wild flailing).

"Well," he cooed, licking his lips, "I'll be happy to let you go in peace...If you'll go out with me later."

User Image

And with that he thrust at her with his rather impressively large weapon...

HP: 40/40
DMG: 5

Beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 am
And now he was hitting on her..

The priestess visibly cringed as the war stallion licked his lips and wiggled those bushy eyebrows at her. No. Just no. Dear Goddess, for the love of all that was good and just in the world, no.

"I think not," she answered stiffly, after a moment of stunned silence. Voice filled to disbelief and something of a more flustered nature. The nerve of this male, really!

She was still trying to work how he imagined he stood a chance against such- Well, competition was too strong a word. This War soldier couldn't hold a candle to the guardian who shared her bed. -When he lunged at her, blade making a clean cut along her left side just under the curve of her ribs.

Her next move was automatic, but quite unexpected. He'd darted near her, and she'd raised her empty hand to smack him soundly across the cheek. It was so completely not what she'd meant to do that she stood there and gaped for a sold minute.

HP: 35
Dmg: 1

ravvlet

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items