Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Better now than never. [Lifen/Ying]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:47 pm
Lifen had spent a few days since the battle thinking to herself seriously, she had mulled over many a thing while resting in her room.

She had also spent countless hours trying to wash sand out of everywhere.

But after all the showering, and thinking, and just getting her personal feelings down as an Elder Artisan, she had decided what her sacrifice to this dagger would be. A beautiful thing, it was, and currently it was sashed to her hip, in a make-shift sheath for the time being.

Standing in front of a familiar younger Artisan's household, she cleared her throat, and decided it was time.

"Ying, I need your assistance, please."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:53 pm
Lifen was standing in front of her tent with a new knife.

Ying was shellshocked to say the least.

"M-M-MISS LIFEN! I AM SORRY IF I UPSET YOU IN ANY WAY, BUT I DO NOT WISH TO DIE!!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:17 pm
Hearing the explosive words of the other Conquest woman nearly had the woman worried that she had gone to Tseng's house instead.

After a few moments though, it was obviously Ying's household.

Clearing her throat, she leaned to place herself in the fabric door of Ying's household, giving her a little look. "Settle yourself my little friend. I am here for some assistance, if you're willing." She asked, giving her a little pleading face.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:38 pm
The terror went away.

But only for a moment.

Ying hurriedly pulled Lifen into the house by gesturing her hands wildly. "Miss Lifen please! You- You are very wonderful and there is no need to further lessen the number of horsemen there are!"

She then gave Lifen a very stern look. "No! I will not help with such a deed!" This was probably the first time she'd said no to a senpai with such determination.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:52 pm
There was a very sudden face of "Whaaattt?" that ran across the woman's features when she had Ying chirping at her about reducing those around her. A couple blinks later, it dawned on her what she was talking about, and Lifen suddenly started shaking her head with ferver.

"Oh, OH. Ying, no no. Not like that sweets." She stated, going to move a hand to pat it lightly. "Nothing like that, I need you to help me with my decision. I have been offered the knife by THE Horseman of Death, it is a long story, but not entirely what I need you for." She cleared up, kind of laughing softly, head shaking slower.

"So can I get your promise?"

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:16 pm
Ying's eyebrows furrowed in deep concentration. A very pivotal decision was being given to her. Although she was relieved that Lifen was not taking her own life or another's life, it was still a risky business.

"I ... I will do what I can to help you! I will do my best! Just ... so long as it is not um ... hurting anyone," she replied somewhat bashfully, hands on her cheeks. It was hard to deny a senpai like this.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:35 pm
"You have my word." She stated, lifting a hand to place upright, showing that it was a promise. Lifen was done with hurting people for a while - she had to get to the one known as Stormy soon to talk their issues out, but that was for another conversation.

Wandering in to Jing and Ying's abode, she whispered her apologies for interrupting, and went to sit down, holding the knife in her lap, looking at the make shift sheath again. "I was told that in order for this to be useful to me, I must sacrifice something." She murmured out loud, before lightly flicking a hand flippantly. "Nothing like a life. Just, something dear to me." She figured, looking up to Ying. "I have concluded I know what I want to offer, but I do not think I can get away with it and come off clean. So that is where you come in."

Taking a deep breath, she gave a nod, feeling bold with her decision. "I am cutting my hair. A renewal, it shall remind me that I have changed, for the better, since I arrived here." A look to Ying. "You will help me . . . clean it up because I am not going around looking like I hacked my hair off with a knife."

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:59 am
Ying nodded, now relieved completely that it was simply a haircut, not a killing spree.

And then the other half of her screeched because Lifen's hair.

"I-Is it really so important to take your hair? It is so beautiful and long, Miss Lifen ... What if we just cut off a tiny bit? Maybe an inch?" She fidgeted with her hands, unsettled by the idea of Lifen with short hair. "O-Of course, you will look very beautiful either way!"

Rather glumly, she looked down and put her hands in her lap. "I am just not so sure how well I will fix it ... I do not want to cut your hair distastefully or dishonorably, and I am afraid I would do so."

nerpin

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:47 pm
"Well, it is not a limb, or anything like that, and it grows back, right?" She reasoned with the younger woman - and secretly herself, a little. "I think you will do a fine job. I just do not want it to look like I took a knife to my head." She offered, chortling softly with a smile on her face, looking around.

"I just need somewhere to sit, contained a little so I do not get hair all over your room." She requested, giving her a pleading face. This was very serious to her, and she wanted it to be done. If it was something that could help, even a little . . . . she would do it.

Especially if it affected a certain someone.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:55 pm
Ying had to agree with Lifen. Well no, of course she agreed with Lifen because senpai, but the elder artisan's words made it at least a little easier to take them in. It eased her mind to know that the person she looked up to most wasn't trying to kill anyone, AND had faith in her abilities.

She nodded, looking around the small space. It was hardly a room, barely enough for the two horsemen and their wares. No, Lifen was right. There wouldn't be any place Lifen could do it comfortably here.

"Perhaps ... we could go to the river? Then the waters will wash your hair away. Truly it will be a new beginning!" she chirped, clapping her hands together. "For I agree, we are not who we once were. But I do believe we are something much greater!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:46 pm
A lake?

It seemed . . . fancy. She figured if there was one kind of fanciness she would get out of being pushed up in to Elder Artisan role, something like that felt kind of right.

Standing to depart, she gave the little one a soft look, smiling. "Thank you for being so understanding." She murmured to her, before going to exit the tent so they could move toward the river.

chimarii
[ feel free to timeskip a bit ]

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:26 am
They walked to the river and it was great. Good times. There was probably a conversation about how great Lifen is. Actually that's probably what the whole conversation was.

---

Ying looked around for a good place to sit, but only found rocks and stumps. With a frown, she discarded her jacket and placed it over a squishier looking stump, one that was hopefully soft enough to sit on.

"I hope this is not too egregious, Miss Lifen," she tittered, "I had thought there were more suitable places, perhaps a pagoda or a gazebo, but I always forget we are not in Conquest lands anymore." She looked down a little sadly, having actually forgotten that not everything was built up to par here in their new "land." They had nothing here.

She looked to the river and said, "Would you like to cut with the dagger, or shall I? I am most willing to do whatever pleases you, Lifen."

nerpin
quoting cause i forgot to /single tear

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out