Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Fu Guowei - Conquest Noble (Accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:31 am
[DISCLAIMER: tbh I have no idea what I want him to look like because I have too many little ideas and no big picture... So don't be surprised to see new things pop up on the list/things being removed. u___u]

LOST CLAN CREATION FORM

The Horseman
Name: Fu Guowei (福國維)
Nicknames: ???

Original Clan: Conquest

Job Role: Noble

Personality: Being born a Noble meant that he was expected to be well-versed in both the pen and the sword from a young age, and his family spared no expenses making sure that he received the best education. However, while he was perfectly healthy, he would often feign illnesses - going as far as to pretend to throw up blood that one time - to escape lessons dealing with the 'sword' part of his education, preferring the 'pen' part. This had caused the misunderstanding that he was born sickly; since it worked out to his advantage, he never bothered to correct anyone.

After decades of drinking bitter medicine and herbal soups to cure his nonexistent illnesses, he had developed an interest and knowledge of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)... And would not hesitate to push his peers into trying some traditional medicinal practices. He believes in the saying the more bitter a medicine is, the more effective it will be, and urges his peers to take herbal soups. He also enjoys acupuncture, and would often carry around needles for use on himself (and others).

While he enjoys battles, he's more interested in being a tactician standing behind the front lines than a warrior fighting at the front lines. He still pretends to be sickly once in a while, especially to escape physical conflicts. However, like most members of his clan, he was greatly affected by the hunters' assault and destruction of his home. Since then, he became a little more willing to trade his pen for a sword, even if it's temporary, wishing to personally cut down the hunters who took his family from him... Even if he's not very adept in combat. After all, how could he be contented dying an old bookworm after seeing the ruins of the once mighty Isle of the Four Clans?

The only things he had left of his once proud family are memories, the hope that some of the younger members of the Fu family survived by being away from the island like he was, and a smoking pipe that belonged to his late father. Right before he left to complete his duties as a horseman of Conquest, it was gifted to him by his father as he hoped for his son to return a responsible man.

He enjoys the smell and taste of durian. It is a "heaty" fruit and thus makes his blood-vomiting act more realistic as he could always blame it on having eaten too much durian.

TLDR; Will pretend to throw up blood be sickly just to avoid physical activities (come on we've all done it to avoid PE), enjoys studying anything not requiring him to perspire and run laps, keen interest in and decent knowledge of TCM (traditional Chinese medicine), tries hard to engage in physical combat ever since horsemen lost their home (tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter), has his old man's smoking pipe (but the question is does he smoke??)

Mount Form: A white Thoroughbred with a red saddle, embroidered with bat motifs in gold.

Weapon Form: A simple black Recurve bow

FEAR ATTACK: The Chill (Acupuncture): Firing his bow at a target will send tiny needles towards their acupuncture points. Once these needles hit, there will be a sharp pain followed by relief as the needles dissolve into Fear that heals the target.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour/Style: Dark blue/black; take this however you like? Gradient, two-toned, etc. Length/style is CC but I am biased towards longer hair that is tied up in some fashion... ALSO I WANT HIM TO HAVE A COWLICK OMG PLEASE ;;
Skin Colour: Someone-who-does-not-see-sun-fair
Clothing Style/Colours: CC as well, but I have a few requests:
  • His family name is 'Fu/福', meaning 'fortune'. In Chinese culture, the bat - which sounds like 'fu' in Mandarin - is seen as a symbol of good fortune and happiness. I would like a red jade in the shape of a bat to be hung from his waist.
  • Also any bat motifs on him (maybe as a hair piece or as jewelry or embroidered into his clothing) is A+! Just don't over do it and make him batman. 8T
  • Plz be giving him pants of some sort, even if robes are involved.
  • Feel free to mix Chinese, Japanese, and Korean cultures into his clothing! 'Chinese' itself consists of many different races and cultures, so it doesn't have to be Han-related.
  • Speaking of which, have you ever heard of kiseru? I leave its design up to you (as ornate or simple as you see fit). I'm torn between him actually using it (burning herbs instead of tobacco or opium) or just putting it on him somewhere (like his waist, or tucked between layers of clothing) as he's just carrying it around in remembrance of his father.
  • GLASSES? DO I WANT HIM TO HAVE GLASSES? MEGANE CHARACTER???
  • I would love to hear your ideas ;;

Extra: N/A
References: Here are some inspiration I've found! 1 2
I'll shamelessly say that if he looks like he belongs in an anime or game, you're set, because I've always been a fan of such designs. /shot

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:15 pm
I approve of spitting up blood to confuse the enemies!!! And peers.  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:11 pm
"enjoys studying anything not requiring him to perspire and run laps"

Na'ima and Fu share the same philosophy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:02 pm
I HAVE A CRIT

I SEARCHED 'DURIAN' IN THIS THREAD AND NOTHING CAME UP

PLS FIX  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:08 pm
OMG IS THERE REALLY NO DURIAN HERE?

SOULMATE I AM DISAPPOINT  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:28 pm
"Mount Form: A white thoroughly-bred durian with a red saddle, embroidered with bat motifs in gold."

THERE I FIXED IT YOU ARE WELCOME  

synnovu

Dapper Darling

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:01 am
synnovu
"Mount Form: A white thoroughly-bred durian with a red saddle, embroidered with bat motifs in gold."

THERE I FIXED IT YOU ARE WELCOME
I won't lie, I read this 'correctly' and then scrolled up to see what she had messed up on, and then saw it said the exact same thing, and then I came back down to re-read your message and realized it said thoroughly-bred durian.

At least I'm pretty, I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:29 am
..................................................................................... Did you guys taste the wrong rainbow are you guys high... ok fine i'll add a durian thing in there.

Also I snorted at the thought of a durian mount u___u

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:35 am
THERE I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:36 am
Oh Good good  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

synnovu

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:18 pm
i'm going to draw him holding up a durian and talking to it like he's hamlet or something YES IT IS DONE  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:33 pm
"It is a "heaty" fruit and thus makes his blood-vomiting act more realistic as he could always blame it on having eaten too much durian." Yes good I like this I approve.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:26 am
synnovu
i'm going to draw him holding up a durian and talking to it like he's hamlet or something YES IT IS DONE

.................. I will laugh so hard that I will forget what breathing is and you will be charged guilty for killing a Drag search your kokoro and tell me if this is what you really want  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:57 am
Halloween Immidurian Form

• Name: Fu Guowi
  • Race: Horseman
  • Former Clan: Conquest
  • Job: Noble

Welcome to Halloweentown! You are cleared to enter the Lost Clans Sanctuary.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers