Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
Member's List - Joining/Questing/Litters/Leaving Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doma Lands

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:33 am

Want to join the Dwarves? Got an itch to dig into the Earth? Pick a form-- Right now we're accepting all ranks except King and Queen and apply. Please note, the Patriarchs will be evaluated based on personality, and so the form does ask for a backup rank in case the clan has a patriarch or you don't fit a listed clan. There's also plain applying as an Old Blood or New Member~.

If your dwarf intends to leave, or has a litter, there's forms there, too, to help keep the memberlist updated and clean. We even keep track of Dwarves on the go-- Dwarves people don't have, but are questing to join us. That way, you are pre-approved and only need a JRP! Approvals can come of the mule, or from NovaCracker or Das Tor. :> Have fun guys!

[size=24][u][b][color=silver]Far over the Misty Mountains cold...[/color][/b][/u][/size]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Owner name:[/b]
[i]I want to be a Patriarch![/i]
[b]Alternate Rank:[/b] (In case you aren't a patriarch)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]How did you become Patriarch?:[/b] (Elected? Inherited? Dueled the old Patriarch? Just a sentence!)

[size=24][u][b][color=orange]I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole![/color][/b][/u][/size]
[i]I am Old Blood! Gimme my n**![/i]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Which Clan do you prefer?:[/b] (Mostly for the Owner's list)

[size=24][u][b][color=olive]Interest ya'n a pint?[/color][/b][/u][/size]
[i]I am new blood-- Why is that dwarf staring at me?[/i]

[size=24][u][b][color=brown]What was Stolen must be Returned[/color][/b][/u][/size]
[i]I'm a Dwarf on a Quest! Don't forget me guys![/i]

[size=24][u][b][color=olive]I must away e're break of Day[/color][/b][/u][/size]
[i]I'm taking my leave for now, guys![/i]

[size=24][u][b][color=silver]Go for the ankles![/color][/b][/u][/size]
[i]SO. MANY. BABY. DWARVES.[/i]
[b]Rank:[/b] (Up to adulthood)

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:01 am
These Forms are accepted and transferred from the I/T for convenience of updating the member's list!

Kathryn Dragonna
I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole!
I am Old Blood! Gimme my n**!
SoA Name: Grawlina
Owner name: Kathryn Dragonna
Personality: Sweet and hard working, Grawlina would be a perfect wife for a lion that doesn't mind having to protect his mate from the world so to speak. She is not a fighter and has always had family to hide behind.
Which Clan do you prefer?: Dracen (no husband for her yet)

SoA Name: Dryco
Owner name: Kathryn Dragonna
Personality: Dryco is a loving lion when you get him alone, very loyal to family. He takes pride in protecting his sister Grawlina from others and hopes that she and he will both find mates soon to continue their old family line.
Which Clan do you prefer?: Dracen

I am going with father was old blood, mother was rogue for them.... bwahaha more dragon markings.

Keantha
Interest ya'n a pint?
I am new blood-- Why is that dwarf staring at me?
SoA Name: Kupakwasha
Owner name: Keantha
Personality: Kupa is a timid gentle soul, despite his massive size (600 lbs, 5ft at the top of his head and 8ft from tip of nose to tip of his tail). He is submissive when it comes to females, believing they always know best. That being said, Kupa is insanely protective of anyone under his care (especially cubs) and has not issues with killing to keep his charges safe.
Which Clan do you prefer?: any

We also have a pre-accepted SoA moving out of Quest status, Steinn, of Haldis! smile Congratulations everyone!  

Doma Lands

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:19 am
Far over the Misty Mountains cold...
SoA Name:
Illyon
Owner name:
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
I want to be a Patriarch!
Alternate Rank:
Story Teller - Oh god, is this male full of stories! He's been so many places, from the plains, to the tops of the snowy mountains! He'll willingly exchange these stories with those in his Clan, and the others as well.
Personality:
Like his pelt, this violet eyed lion is rather calm in nature, liking to spend time relaxing in shade, or thinking, even daydreaming if he can find the right place to do it in. He enjoys hunting, and wandering, so long as he can avoid the evil trees that chase him. Illogical? Yes. But Illyon doesn't care. HE knows those things are following him. Built to handle the snow, He spent a lot of time hunting in the high mountains to feed his family. However, after the disbanding of the Theluji, he lost his mate, his beloved Merino, in the travel down. It's led the male to be a bit more somber, quietly watching over the members of his Clan. He's a good friend, however, and uses any visions he gets to his advantage so that he can protect them.
How did you become Patriarch?:
When he was travelling down from the mountain top, Illyon was mourning the loss of his beloved mate, and his other two cubs. He was travelling with his youngest daughter, Eira'ffres, a child who wished to see the world. As they moved onwards, and hit the base of the mountain, the two were stopped by some wandering Dvergr survivors. Illyon was kind to them, catching a piece of prey from the rocky ledge for them to eat. Fascinated by the tales they had to tell, he and his daughter agreed to follow them back to their Pride, to try to help out. As they arrived, the survivors asked the male to be the Patriarch of Clan Gisli, and, though his daughter went to another to pursue Brewing, he accepted the position, in order to stay with his child, and begin working towards building a new life...and forgetting his past.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Far over the Misty Mountains cold...
SoA Name:
Illyon
Owner name:
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
I want to be a Patriarch!
Alternate Rank:
Story Teller - Oh god, is this male full of stories! He's been so many places, from the plains, to the tops of the snowy mountains! He'll willingly exchange these stories with those in his Clan, and the others as well.
Personality:
Like his pelt, this violet eyed lion is rather calm in nature, liking to spend time relaxing in shade, or thinking, even daydreaming if he can find the right place to do it in. He enjoys hunting, and wandering, so long as he can avoid the evil trees that chase him. Illogical? Yes. But Illyon doesn't care. HE knows those things are following him. Built to handle the snow, He spent a lot of time hunting in the high mountains to feed his family. However, after the disbanding of the Theluji, he lost his mate, his beloved Merino, in the travel down. It's led the male to be a bit more somber, quietly watching over the members of his Clan. He's a good friend, however, and uses any visions he gets to his advantage so that he can protect them.
How did you become Patriarch?:
When he was travelling down from the mountain top, Illyon was mourning the loss of his beloved mate, and his other two cubs. He was travelling with his youngest daughter, Eira'ffres, a child who wished to see the world. As they moved onwards, and hit the base of the mountain, the two were stopped by some wandering Dvergr survivors. Illyon was kind to them, catching a piece of prey from the rocky ledge for them to eat. Fascinated by the tales they had to tell, he and his daughter agreed to follow them back to their Pride, to try to help out. As they arrived, the survivors asked the male to be the Patriarch of Clan Gisli, and, though his daughter went to another to pursue Brewing, he accepted the position, in order to stay with his child, and begin working towards building a new life...and forgetting his past.

Approved at: Patriarch.  

Doma Lands

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:26 pm
Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Muista’Unesi
Owner name: Avid_RPer18
Personality: Caring, warm, and tough, yet sweet, Muista is always ready to lend a paw to those who need it. She’s a tough cookie that won’t tolerate too much foolishness, especially in her patients. She pretty much has always been willing to do just about anything for her chosen craft, healing the injured and sick. Having been brought up within a pride and with many siblings, Muista has little trouble with being social and contending with groups or gatherings. While she can function without too much in the way of social interaction, even a little company is generally preferred over solitude. While not a brawler by default, she is a bit larger than average, thanks in no small part to her unknown rogue father. She can and will hold her own or defend whatever or whomever she may need to.
Which Clan do you prefer?: Clan Haldis  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:52 am
Avid_RPer18
Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Muista’Unesi
Owner name: Avid_RPer18
Personality: Caring, warm, and tough, yet sweet, Muista is always ready to lend a paw to those who need it. She’s a tough cookie that won’t tolerate too much foolishness, especially in her patients. She pretty much has always been willing to do just about anything for her chosen craft, healing the injured and sick. Having been brought up within a pride and with many siblings, Muista has little trouble with being social and contending with groups or gatherings. While she can function without too much in the way of social interaction, even a little company is generally preferred over solitude. While not a brawler by default, she is a bit large than average, thanks in no small part to her unknown rogue father. She can and will hold her own or defend whatever or whomever she may need to.
Which Clan do you prefer?: Clan Haldis

Approved!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:42 am
SoA Name: Önundr
Owner name: F a y t h - x
Personality: Önundr is old, but time has taught him patience. He has seen much in his life and has plenty to tell! At times he can seem a bit eccentric...or perhaps a bit senile, but he's a kind old soul who's kinda like err'body's grampa.
Which Clan do you prefer?: randomize me, capitan!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:34 am
Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Ennrik
Owner name: Princess_Feylin
Personality: Born a rogue, briefly a Stormborn, Ennrik is a fierce, self-reliant, and acquisitive lion who tends to think that he can use his muscles to get him what he wants, and will always go for intimidation before reasoning. He's not a bad fighter, but he's not the best either. Not by a long shot. He's kind of unnerved by water with a strong current (hence his brief time as a Stormborn) and...yeah. He's basically a blank slate.
Which Clan do you prefer?: Surprise me.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:21 am
Princess_Feylin

F a y t h - x

Accepted!

If a PM with Ennrik's image could be shot over to DasTor for the member's list, it would be much appreciated Thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:28 am
NovaCracker
Princess_Feylin

F a y t h - x

Accepted!

If a PM with Ennrik's image could be shot over to DasTor for the member's list, it would be much appreciated Thank you. heart
No problem. Er...What clan/rank is he to be?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Doma Lands

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:52 am
Princess_Feylin
No problem. Er...What clan/rank is he to be?

Clan Sigourney, as a Warrior, so he has buddies helping him avoid currents. :>  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:39 am
Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Isolde
Owner name: ShinosBee
Personality: She was originally a queen in a pride that was trapped up in the mountains after a flood. They were isolated by choice after generations - only the royals and their chosen few servants knew how to escape the mountain. Only a few seasons after her mother died and she came to power a landslide cracked a huge hole in the side of the bowl they were in in the hills, and the pride dispersed. She's been wandering since, but I've been pondering sending her to join the dwarves. She's got a good strong head on her shoulders, an ear and good sense for political issues, and after being responsible for a whole pride, she knows how to handle most sorts of personalities. She isn't prone to being terribly flighty at all, but she has the compassion for great love. She can be sly, but is honorable as well; what tricks she must play, and what lies she must spread would be done for the greater good, and not if she can get by without them. All in all, she's a good, solid lady.
Which Clan do you prefer?: Dun care. Wherever she'd be most needed/useful.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:08 am
Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Talis
Owner name: Hopefolly
Personality: Those who befriend Talis will find themselves a companion for life, sure to stand by them in their darkest hour. She is warmly interested in those around her and prefers keeping company to being alone. Inspiring and motivating her confidants is a skill she takes pride in. Talis is deterred by two things: her often overwhelming seer powers and poor choices made in the past, particularly in regards to abandoning her birth pride, leaving them with no heiress.
Which Clan do you prefer?: IC, she'll prefer Haldis, as she followed Stienn to the pride and would like to stick with him. OOCly, I'm fine with her being sorted anywhere that makes the most IC sense, and Talis will begrudgingly go with any decision.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:40 pm
Not sure where else to ask this... I have a girl that's meant to join for a plot with Fayth... but the ranks are not listed anywhere. Could someone perhaps add them, so I can choose a rank and apply for her to join?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:08 am
Interest ya'n a pint?
SoA Name: Jifya
Owner name: Cajanic
Personality: Likes to act calm and confident, but he's got a lot going on inside his head, and is usually worried about messing things up.
Which Clan do you prefer?: haldis  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces