Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
Clan Information and Traditions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doma Lands

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:47 am
Each Dwarf Clan has their own traditions, however all share the same ranks.

This thread is to help the recently devastated clans rebuild and establish new traditions! It is highly recommended all members go over this information and work together. If this thread is abused, we will no longer offer the option to work with the clan traditions.

You don't need a patriarch to post your ideas-- this is for all members to help develop as a whole!  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:51 am
Clan Ulf

Current clan of the royal family, and all are welcome to it with no conflict or question. The Patriarch is commonly brother to the King, but can be a nephew or cousin. The rank is filled by the most fit if multiple options are available, typically settled in the normal dwarven fashion-- proven through battle or sparring matches, whichever is more likely at the current time. Rebuilding slowly, the clan has no traditions beyond this.  

Doma Lands

Doma Lands

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:52 am
Clan Schatzi

Traditions currently unknown.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:54 am
Clan Haldis

Doma Lands

Doma Lands

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:55 am
Clan Sigourney

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:56 am
Clan Gisli

Doma Lands

Doma Lands

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:57 am
Clan Dracen

There be dragon-dwarves here.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:57 am
Reserve  

Doma Lands

Doma Lands

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 am
Reserve  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:15 am
No form is required to post for traditions! Traditions will be added periodically, based on popularity and how well it suits the pride.  

Doma Lands

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:32 am
Stienn of Haldis (who is currently out looking for new members until such a time as I acquire him, which should be no later than...early next month. T__T ) would like to propose a new tradition! A Tournament of Strength!
The toughest of warriors from each clan would be taking part in a series of tests of strength and battle prowess to compete for some sort of treasure (probably a pelt/set of items)! The winner would get to wear the items until the next tournament where it would be passed along to the next winner. (I would be drawing the item edit MUAHAHAHAHA minishop perks.)
The even comes complete with long celebrations among the clans, friendly rivalry and betting on winners for those not taking part in the dueling!

With Haldis being a clan that traditionally valued their strength in battle, and inherit strength of the Dwarf blood, it is one way the new patriarch thought he could use to maintain/salvage the clan's reputation, and honoring his father's and forefather's memory. It also fosters some potentially interesting developments with inter-clan politics.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:28 pm
Illyon of clan Gisli would like to propose a new IC tradition to name his successor when the time comes. As he has not gotten over the loss of his mate, and his only cub still with him is in Clan Schatzi. He has chosen to go by Visions. The Seer Patriarch will choose his successor based off of this. He has chosen to allow the next Patriarch to use their own method of succession as they will.

((OOC: Basically, here's how it's gonna go down. When Illyon starts getting old, I'm gonna do a sort of SRP vision thing. Then, I'll PM the person who gets picked. Idk how I'm gonna do the choosing yet XD;, and then he'll 'train' them in the ways of the clan by the time I've finally figured it out *shot*))  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items