Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Nereza Kereas - Death Priestess (Accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:27 pm
The Horseman
Name: Nereza Kereas
Nicknames: Nereza, Nez, Kere

Original Clan: Death Clan

Job Role: Priestess

Personality:
What is Gossip: Nereza takes her studies of being a priestess rather seriously. She spends a lot of her time reading, studying as well as practicing her skills in fighting and rituals and so forth. These all come first to her in her mind. However because of her studious nature Nereza has little skills in personal things, such as just chattering for fun, gossiping, talking about cute boils and so forth. She won’t object to someone taking her out and showing her how to have fun she just doesn’t particularly do it on her own. She would rather hole up and read or something or practice then do it on her own.
She would secretly like to learn how to dance. It’s a frivolous thing and rather unneeded but she would like to.

Words to Say : Nereza is rather quiet in the sense she would rather speak when only need be or when it is necessary. She wouldn’t just go up to an unknown stranger and strike up a friendly conversation with him or her. If they asked her a question or felt the need to pick her brain she would respond and say what was needed and end it there. It is not unusual to have long periods of silence with her.

Tatic: Nereza isn’t shy nor would she avoid everyone or anyone all together. She has little fear in harming other ones by her actions and/or words. She has little concern for other's feelings and will state things bluntly and without tact. For example if someone is dead she would tell their love one "They died." And that would be it, no words of comfort or breaking it to them easy. She just doesn’t understand the idea of tact and being a little more compassionate when dealing with others. She won’t object to being taught or at least someone trying to help her understand that this isn’t she should go about saying things to others.

Perfectionist: Nereza is studious because she is a bit of a perfectionist. She doesn’t want to be the weakest point in a battle, she doesn’t want to be the worse priestess or even forget what she has learn. This has gotten even more of a stress since the insanity and fall of her home. Nereza feels like keeping her skills as a priestess is the only way to keep her former home alive to her. As well the idea of losing everyone and everything to soon, if she could have done something anything even fighting maybe it would have stopped it (regardless if this is true or not). She takes failures rather hard and she will fret over them more so than others would normally. She can at times be rather fixated on them and trying to improve or correct them even if the situation is out of her control.

Mount Form: Pale white to very bluish color Friesian (in body build). There are hints of darker blue and purple in the main and dappling along the back. Ghostly wisps along her fetlocks, mane and tail. Bright cyan blue eyes with black sclera.

Weapon Form: Sickle with an engraved blade, simple hilt with engravings with cyan blue jewel at the end.

FEAR ATTACK: Swift Strike (Friendly Spirits): Nereza can summon three ghost small spirits that wrap themselves around her body and allow her to move quicker in attacks.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Light cyan blue similiar to ref. She can have a black sclera or full eye being blue.
Hair Colour/Style: Down to her butt in length or longer if wanted by artist. Some braids in it pinned up, some hanging down. Deep purple color. Some sort of lacey like jeweled or bone hair pin in her hair.
Skin Colour: Partially up to artist. She can have the same body color with a gradient from bottom up similiar to the image with the bone markings showing up on her legs. Or the artist can decided to do her more dark tan flesh tone or she can be blueish/purplish thing but I would love the purplish skelly markings.
Clothing Style/Colours:Clothing wise something that would suit the death clan. I would love for her to be in a skirt of sorts along with some sort of fur lining. Belts, a necklace maybe, I would really like heeled boots with fur trimming at the top. I would like her to be holding some sort of lantern either way even if it is a small one hanging from a braid in her hair or in her hand, or even hanging on a belt on her waist. She would be dressed rather girly and pretty in clothing vs boyish. I would like the colors to reflect the colors she is in the image. So the purples and cyan blues mixed in<3
I would really love feathered butt like wings that are deep purple to the light blue. I wouldn’t mind if she had horns even if they were smaller however they are not necessary (not sure if she can have both).
References: She is based on this soquili I made
Nereza  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:07 pm
Halloween Immigration Form

• Name: Nereza Kereas
  • Race: Horseman
  • Former Clan: Death
  • Job: Priestess

Welcome to Halloweentown! You are cleared to enter the Lost Clans Sanctuary.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers