Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Singles, need mates/flings & plots! [Open | Back to life] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:07 pm
I'm just going to have this be plain and simple. These are my singles and they need love as well as plots. Their pictures are in order by name in the list and if you click them it will take you to a larger image of them. You can quote me here, pm me or aim me at KianaNala16

Strike means they have an offer and are trying something out
Ammon, Cordero [Trying], Cyrah, Mehera'nafsi, Mys'ketay, Erimentha, Aleta, Seda, Ayumu [Trying?]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Bandele [Trying], Bedros [Flings, Male mate], Lalawethika [Nchi-Mate only], Hotaru'Mai [Mate only], Dingergisbar [Trying], Visola [Mate only], Essien [Trying], Jahzara [Trying], Taisce [Fertile]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:07 pm
Planned Flings
Dingergisbar {2/5} & Acacius {/5} [Club Snails]
Erimentha {2/5} & Dodonna {/5} [Jikde Bonyac]
Mys'ketay {2/5} & Roark {0/5} [Tara de Draiocht]

Planned Mates
Mehera'nafsi {0/5} x Dryco {/5} [Kathryn Dragonna]
Mys'ketay {0/5} x Jinkai {0/5} [Truth.Be.Told] (After flings)

Testing Couples
Dingergisbar {/5} x Kitchi/Anu {/5} [Yin-bug]
Jahzara {/5} x Kulap {/5} [Ovarian Paint]
Varali {/5} x Tsanten'Teylar {/5} [Ovarian Paint]
Coeur {/5} x Talis {/5} [Painted Moose]
Eissen {0/5} & Kakra-maibe {4/5} [magnadearel]
Cordero {2/5} & Seito {/5} [Nova Cracker]

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:00 pm
I'm being really slow on rps right now, however I can offer Acacius for a fling with Dingergisbar if you're interested. He's in the pirates right now, but he is planning on leaving. His sister already has left the pride and he's planning on heading out as well. He's on the serious side, other then that he doesn't have a set personality. Tomorrow I am going to spend part of the day catching up on rps, so if anything I can offer him up for general rp. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:08 pm
Club Snails
I'm being really slow on rps right now, however I can offer Acacius for a fling with Dingergisbar if you're interested. He's in the pirates right now, but he is planning on leaving. His sister already has left the pride and he's planning on heading out as well. He's on the serious side, other then that he doesn't have a set personality. Tomorrow I am going to spend part of the day catching up on rps, so if anything I can offer him up for general rp. 3nodding

Lol. It's okay. I haven't been the quickest as of late myself. c: I'd be up for it. We can do a RP and see if they get along? She'd need to get her RP count up. >..<;

Ah, yeah. I'm actually debating on having her leave myself. She's got nothing going on. x...x

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:12 pm
Sounds good to me! Do you want to start or do you want me to? Acacius will most likely be heading to the firekin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:15 pm
Doesn't matter to me. XD Wanna just go by who can get it out first? Lol. I think I can do a starter tomorrow otherwise. c:
Oh really? That's pretty awesome. C8 Not sure where I'd send her to yet that's why she's still there.

Club Snails

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:19 pm
Sounds good to me. 3nodding I also have Aureo for general pirate rp. He's mostly a fluffy goofball who likes adventures.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:21 pm
Club Snails
Sounds good to me. 3nodding I also have Aureo for general pirate rp. He's mostly a fluffy goofball who likes adventures.

Alright! Ohhhhhhhh! I was looking at Acacius and thinking he looked familiar. Lol. Nope it was his daddy I was thinking of. XDDDD I'd be up for RPing with him as well. c:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:47 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:16 am
Maybe my Dodonna for a Fling with Mehera'nafsi or Erimentha? He's a Viking Reaver who wants to pass on his genes pretty badly, but he's already mated so the cubs would have to stay with the mother unless she became his saltwife.

Or alternatively, my Coryth with maybe Lalawethika or Essien? She's an archaeologist, studies fossils. I think they'd make beautiful babes together.  

Jikde Bonyac

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:44 am
Jikde Bonyac
Maybe my Dodonna for a Fling with Mehera'nafsi or Erimentha? He's a Viking Reaver who wants to pass on his genes pretty badly, but he's already mated so the cubs would have to stay with the mother unless she became his saltwife.

Or alternatively, my Coryth with maybe Lalawethika or Essien? She's an archaeologist, studies fossils. I think they'd make beautiful babes together.

Would Coryth be a interested in a fling or mate? C:
As for Dodanna, I'm trying to decide if I want Mehera to fling. Lol. Eri I'm okay with but never thought about Mehera yet. XD

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 am
Coryth would be aiming for a fling as well. She's too much of a traveler to settle down with anyone.  

Jikde Bonyac

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:25 am
Jikde Bonyac

How about we fling Dodonna and Erimentha? I've been trying to get her a JRP in stormborn for awhile, she's been in the area, so it would make more sense for her. c: Mehera'nafsi is all the way in the abandoned DW lands and I'm not sure I'm ready for her to fling just yet. ^^; Eri has 2/5 RP's completed. Apart from their meeting RP I can do a solo and maybe have one of my own interact with her? Or we could have them RP together twice? c:  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:02 am
~Kiana_Nala~
User Image

A fling?
User Image
I would like some of the cubs to go to this pride (maybe hold a contest? idk)
((might be slow on rps... XD; he has 0rps atm))  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:06 am
Tara de Draiocht

A fling?
User Image
I would like some of the cubs to go to this pride (maybe hold a contest? idk)
((might be slow on rps... XD; he has 0rps atm))

Works for me. c: I have a lioness in there now and one that's getting in with her mate. So I'm more than okay with all of them going there. ;3
Mys'ketay has. . . 2/5 finished. Technically 3 but I'm not using that one because I just don't like it. >w<;
I'd be more than happy to help out with the RP count either using her or another of my SoA.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff