The good truly do die young...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a big nerd

Shounen

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:31 am
A close friend of mine's boyfriend recently passed away. I don't know how to feel. rip  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:10 am
Although it may not help, regardless of how you feel it is probably more important on how you act or what you say and to that end...

In the immortal words of Thumper ..."If you can't say something nice then don't say nothing at all."

Note: It was actually Thumper's dad that told him this and his mother that reminded him when he was saying something inappropriate about the newborn "prince of the forest". He also had another saying about eating greens but I cannot remember it at the moment.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

a big nerd

Shounen

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:57 pm
longaps
Although it may not help, regardless of how you feel it is probably more important on how you act or what you say and to that end...

In the immortal words of Thumper ..."If you can't say something nice then don't say nothing at all."

Note: It was actually Thumper's dad that told him this and his mother that reminded him when he was saying something inappropriate about the newborn "prince of the forest". He also had another saying about eating greens but I cannot remember it at the moment.
"Eating greens is a special treat, It makes long ears and great big feet. But it sure is awful stuff to eat."  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:09 pm
Bambi  

Naroni

Friendly Bud

Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out