Moose's Plots v.4-bazillion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:20 pm
Hello, hello! Guess whose back for more plots?

Well, actually, this thread is mostly going to be used to keep track of my ongoing rps and plots, but I'm always down for some new! I've checked through the prides that are still active, and the rogue lands (back to December) to see what rps I have floating around out there. If one we have isn't on this list and you want to continue it, slap it up! Otherwise, I'll get to tagging them within the week. C:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:22 pm
Vienna
Mezlijin, Chozi,

Safi
Family, Kuu

Talis
Coeur

Kachchi
Rio/Lume

Tiegan
Chozi

Ban'ma
Mel/Tahj

Bakari/Keina
Mor/Teg

Kipenzi
Ige

Cari
Kuu

Vittorio/Kimya
Family

Vittorio
Mirashi

Awendela
Parents, Hakizimana

Fuadi
Lauri

Tsu/Mako
Uzo/Nki

Sandalphon
Father

Calypso
Fatimah

Scheherazade
Zuberi

Adenah
Ubawa

Xabryel
Leto

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:09 pm
Everyone posted below are up for mates/flings/plots/what have you! C:

User Image
Velsignet'gatskap, also known as Velsi, is being raised in the rogue lands with her parents, litter mates, and older brother. Her father worried for years that any daughters born to him would be as psychotic as his mother (she injured him as a juve, and now he's mute). When he found out that his mate's family had a string of insanity as well he worried all the more.

Velsi, herself, tries her best to just...kind of avoid her father. She knows he's on edge around her and her sisters, even though he tries to dote on them as much as he can. She's discovered that she likes dabbling in darker activities (killing small animals because she can, scarring her siblings out of meanness, etc), and can be a little vicious at times, even if she doesn't really know why.

Her one redeeming quality, the one that keeps her tied to her family, is her voice. Much like her mother, she loves to sing, and will often just burst into song if the mood strikes her.

User Image

Xabryel was born to an Amazon, and was raised by his father, step-mother, and Aunt. Shortly after his birth two of his Uncles sired litters of their own, thus swamping the little guy in a huge, caring family dynamic. He grew up happy, content, and more of a trouble maker than anything. There really isn't much in this world that annoys him, and sometimes, he can be extremely dense. (ex. He has no idea how cubs come into the world. He's under the impression that Gods make them.) Xabryel also will go to the ends of the Earth to help someone, even if that makes him a whipping boy.

The lion is a big boy; like, he doesn't realize he's slightly huge because he's always seen himself as the size of his cousins (who, just so happen to be leopards). In fact, the only time he seems to notice his size is when he's ribbing his father, whose a bit shorter than him.

User Image

Kihalua joined the Suka'Fumo after leaving the Kunanda. Since then he's fallen in love, only to have his love disappear and the lose has left him sort of sullen. On a normal day, he's eager to please the upper class, while being sort of a party boy with those of his own status.

User Image

This lady is a matchmaker in the Kitwana (She's immune!) and is none too happy to be a part of the pride. While on a journey to find a God to have cubs with (she's always believed that she would be welcomed as a Queen to the pride her mother told her stories about after being seen as a God's consort), she stumbled upon the pride, and being a lion, was not allowed to leave for fear of spreading the disease.

She has thus far managed to make very little friends and has kept herself isolated, for the most part. During working hours she's a gossip, and has the mentality of the Matchmaker from Mulan.

User Image

Adenah started life as a rather quiet Firekin, with as little fire as she could muster within her soul. In fact, in her youth, she was highly anti-social and preferred to avoid fights than participate in them.

Some fires burn bright, only to die out shortly after. For Adenah, life started with a tiny ember that grew to cover the valley. She's got a strong core, and doesn't mind sparring, even if she isn't as good at it as the others. Since her father and mother joined the pride as rogues (No pridal relations other than siblings!), she's had enough knowledge of the outside lands to make her a better seeker than a solider.

While she still isn't comfortable talking in large groups, Adenah has grown into a confident, stern lioness who takes a back seat to no one.

User Image

This is Uongo'hatua and he's trying to become a Guardian in the Mounties. C:

Uongo has recently returned from his pilgrimage, and after dealing with the lose of his sister (she told him before she left that she was leaving for good), and the death of his grandmother, he's come to see his family as more important than ever.

In his youth, he was always the cocky little snot of the bunch who thought he was just the bee's knees. As he grew and set on on his pilgrimage, he found that the only way a lone lion was going to survive was to own up, and fight for his meals, which he found himself to be fairly good at.

Unfortunately, he still thinks he's the Gods gift to the pride as a whole, but he tries to keep that to himself as much as possible.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:11 pm
Open!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:15 pm
...I don't have as much to offer as I thought.

User Image - Kihalua can meet his daddy if he wanted to. XD Ashiki is in the rogue lands, still, so he's always open for RP.

I also have a million suka'fumo who he could interact with:

User Image - needs joining RP Won't be a noble, thought.
User Image - Noble in the pride. (needs JRP) Kind of a knight in shining armor.
User Image - Groundling in the pride. Weirdo.
User Image - Galadfuin's sister. Also needs a joining rp. Very lady-like.
User Image - from a different pride that disbanded. Needs a JRP.

For Xabryel, I have this guy:
User Image - he thinks he's a supervillain and he could totally play some kind of game on him. If you've seen megamind... yeah... he's megamind.

For Adenah, I have two firekin boys, and both would be happy for more RP. They're both part of the big family line, so I don't mind if there's no mate plot involved. Still, I thought I would toss them out there.

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:24 pm
What are you talking about? You have a lot to offer! xD

Kihalua definitely should meet his pe-pop! He still thinks very highly of his family that he left behind, and I imagine that he would hold that same respect for ol' pop. C:

And oh goodness, ALL THE SUKA'FUMO. I actually have more pride members, if you want to space out the rps a bit. xD But I would definitely like him to meet Joka, just because he won't be able to process a non-noble purple coat for a while. Galadfuin and Feafuin are goregous, btw, and he would like to make items for them. Groundlings are AWESOME, and Kanzi would be pretty cool, too, because she's from a different pride, which would be something he could relate to.

And oh my good golly gumdrops, it's Megamind. As soon as Xabryel found out he was trying to be a "Super Villain", he would make it his mission to stop him.

Mmm, dem Firekin. I'm cool with the big family line, so long as personalities match up and what not. x3 What are they like?

Cajanic

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:07 pm
XD Then father and son will have to meet! Ashiki is kind of a timid guy, but I'm sure he wouldn't be scared of his own son. >>

Any suka'fumo RP would be welcome! Though I think I was wrong and Kanzi and Joka both do have joining Rps already. XD Kanzi would be happy to tell him about her pride. They could have a brooding party. >>

Haha. Megamind would welcome a hero to fight!

Ubawa: A fighter. Pretty rough and tumble, but generally a nice guy. He always thinks he can beat females, even though he's never actually won against one. >>

Urwa: Cranky and cold, but he can warm up to others with time. Mostly, he likes to sit and watch, and fight if he needs to.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:12 pm
Cajanic

Oh man, I can see plots happening with both of your Firekin, but I think if you wanted to try something mate wise, I would go with Ubawa. xD He would probably amuse her, actually, and maybe even get her to getting more active in the dueling scene. (Especially if they had little sparring sessions from time to time.) Urwa sounds pretty similar to him, and while I think they might make good buds, I don't see her opening up around him that much.

So!

Which rp/plot line would you like to start up first? 8D Or we can have multiple, I just ask that no more than two rps at a time, just to keep my sanity. xD

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:14 pm
XD Ubawa is more out going than Urwa, so that probably works better. I wouldn't mind focusing on the firekin first? The others we can wait for, so we don't over load ourselves or anything. xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:19 pm
Sounds cool to me. :3 Would you want to start off with a duel, or a regular rp?  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:26 pm
maybe a regular RP where he can meet and challenge her? Then we can have a duel XXD  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:33 pm
>3 Sounds good to me. Would you want to start it up, or shall I?  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:37 pm
I can start, I don't mind. ^^ I will post the link here!  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:59 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23820223

Tiny RP start for you! XD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:59 pm
Painted Moose

User Image
Plot for your Xabryel!
I happen to own his sister, Leto! Who is currently out exploring the rogue lands a little bit. And who I've also decided is huge. xD
They should totally meet up for a family reunion!!! She BARELY remembers his existence, so it'd be really nice to see him again.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff