Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Looking for Play! Mates/Flings/Prides Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:18 pm
Hi and welcome to my insane quest for entertainment for my SoAs! I have been gone awhile sadly so some of my plots fell through. Dusting off my babies to find new plots/schemes/love/mayhem! Easiest way to get a hold of me is by AIM or PM. If you post here, please quote me. I will try to check everyday but that way I will be sure to look!

Keanie is Looking for: EVERYTHING!!
Aim: Keantha

Just because it's not listed in their looking for, if you think of my babies will fit with yours just nudge me. I am generally interested long as it's not in their Not interested in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:17 pm
.:Mates & Flings:.

Looking for Mates only:
User Image
Asim is a knight-errant at heart. He is kind to the weak, protector of the frightened and champion of the wronged. He travels here and there keeping an eye out for those would might need his help. Very picky with him...
Rps: 1/5
Looking for: A lady to share his travels (something in the works >.>), cubs/pups to adopt and train, anyone in need of protection.
Not Interested in: Flings, pride offers, dying.
User Image
Kude is a sharp tempered, sarcastic, grumpy old b***h. She was born lame and it has left her very irritable with anyone and everything that crosses her path.
Rps: 2/5
Looking for: A male willing to either help tame her temper or to rival it
Not Interested in: Flings, Pride offers, playing with cubs, maiming, dying
User Image
Kupa just joined the Dvergr as a wife in clan Dracen. This massive, shy and a little slow lion needs a strong warrior to take care of him. In turn, Kupa will be an ideal mate. He is big, sweet and tender, he adores cubs and will be a great 'mother'.
Rps: 8/10
Looking for: A mate (male or female), Pride rp
Not Interested in: Flings, Pride offers, Death
User Image
Nee is an older lady, with an emphasis on the Lady part. Very polite and soft spoken, she adores little ones having raised more than her fair share of orphans. She would dearly love to find someone to settle down with and spend the rest of her life with, maybe even have a litter of her own.
Rps: 7/10
Looking for: A Mate, Pride, cubs to adopt
Not Interested in:Flings, Death
User Image
Xho is just plain silly! She has a sweet and kind heart, always wanting to please people around her. Exceptionally trusting, she takes everything at face value. She is especially fond of young ones and will happily spend hours entertaining them.
Rps: 3/5
Looking for: Mate, Pride Rp, Cubs to play with
Not Interested in: Flings, Pride offers, death
User Image
uh..blank slate *weak laugh*
Rps: 0/5
Looking for: Mate, Pride Rp
User Image
Utterly poliet and soft spoken, Shiya has never once tried to put herself forward for anything. The only dark cub in her liter of many siblings, Shiya has always felt out of place and ugly beside her brighter sibs. Her mother is a beautiful gold as bright as the sun! Her father pure as the snow that caps the distant mountains...so why did she have to be so dark?
Looking for: A pad to make her feel better about herself, Pride Rp

Looking for Flings only:

User Image
Vanity thy name is Fume! He is just so damn pretty and he expects everyone else to recognize that. He has no desire to be tied down..ever! He is the type to spend a night with a lovely lady and never be seen again!
Looking for: Flings, People to worship him
Not Interested in: Mate, Pride
User Image
Khith is a complete and total failure at..EVERYTHING!!! He talks about himself in 3rd person. He doesn't like canines, he likes felines! Sure a female wild dog can get his interest for short periods of time, but she will always loose it to a pretty lioness or sleek cheetah.
Looking for: Flings, a pretty feline to follow around
Not Interested in: Mate, Pack
User Image
Mata is a whore plain and simple. A conniving jerk and a con artist, he is only out for number one.
Looking for: Flings, suckers to con
Not Interested in: Mate, Pack
User Image
Ves is a rough and tumble ball of trouble. Very short and stocky, she takes after her mother in more than just coloring. She is always up for a scrap or a bit of mischief. She is happily mated to the Leopardess Scarlett, but isn't adverse to a bit of time with a handsome lad if it gives her cubs. (She will be keeping all cubs with her in the pirate pride to be raised by Scarlett and herself)
Looking for: Flings (No Stormborn!), Pride Rp, Scraps to get into, bit o' pirating!
Not Interested in: Mate, Pride offer

Looking for Mates or Flings:

User Image
Ada is now a rouge...but pretty much a blank slate ^_^;;
Looking for: Mate, Fling, Pack, whatever!!
Not Interested in: Death
User Image
Cas is a very broken soul. He acts loud and flamboyant to keep others at a comfortable distance. Will be very picky with him...
Rps: 1/5
Looking for: Mate, Flings, fleshing out rp
Not Interested in: Death, pride offers
User Image
Chen is hyper active as hell and bounces from one thing to another like a jackrabbit on speed.
Looking for: Mate, Flings, Pride offers, whatever!
User Image
Damu is a bit of an a**, he isn't cruel and vicious he is just a butthead. He is like a boy that pulls a girl's hair because he likes them. He doesn't really know how to be affectionate but he is fully cabale of rough love!
Looking for: Mate, Fling, Pride, whatever
User Image
Harb has...issues. He is a seer and his dreams often make him restless and jittery. When he -does- get enough sleep he is very poliet and well mannered. He adores females and loves to pamper them long as they are respectful in turn.
Rps: 10/20
Looking for: Beybanu, another Banu, flings, pride rp, family rp
Not Interested in: Death, Pride offers
User Image
Igola is kinda special. As a puppy he believed the lion slave that raised him was his true mother. Since growing up, he has realized different but he still has more affection towards lions than his own kind.
Looking for: Mate, Fling, Pack rp, possible new pack??
User Image
Kahdma thinks the world revolves around him and his needs. He is the gods gift to females everywhere and they had best realize that. Oh not that he is an abusive jerk, he just ignores anyone that doesn't realize how important he is. Rude and blunt, Kahd doesn't really think about how his words affect others. Surprisingly enough the male -does- have a big heart...it is just very hard to get to that heart and have him notice the things he does. He may come off as a chauvinist, and he is, though he does not think females are worth less than a male. In fact he adores females. With that said, it should also be noted he has a very old world view on females. They are delicate, precious treasures that should be protected at all cost. No female should ever know pain or fear, a male should be so privileged to give his life in protecting his female.
Rps: 5/10
Looking for: Mate, Fling, Pride
User Image
Nas has just joined the Mava'Bunda as a Bone Setter otherwise she is a blank slate.
Looking for: JRP, Mate, Fling, Pack rp
Not Interested in: Death, Pack offers
User Image
Sin is the son of a Viking Thrall and an Amazon Priestess/Consort. His mothers taught him honor and pride before he left their home with his brothers and cousin to become vikings. His biological father is a Thrall and while Sin loves him, he claims his uncle as his father. He has always clung to his mothers teachings. VERY picky with him!
Looking for: Mate, Fling, Pride Rp
Not Interested in: Death, Pride offers

Keantha

Keantha

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:36 pm
.:General Rp:.

User Image
Ana is crazy as hell! She had her skull split open as a cub and ever since then her grip on sanity tends to come and go.
Looking for: Pride Rp, general rp
Not Interested in: Mate, Fling, Pride Offers
User Image
Consort to Queen Hippoylat, Ebe is a rather spunky female with a kind heart. She is welcoming and open to any and all who need her. Her mischevious streak is generally reserved for her mate, children and close friends.
Looking for: Pride Rp, General Rp
Not Interested in: Mate, Fling, Pride Offers
User Image
Eku is a hunter for the Mounties, but the lose of his mother during the fire has drawn the male into a depressed state.
Looking for: Pride Rp, Rp to draw him out of his shell, family rp
Not Interested in: Mate, Fling, pride offers
User Image
Lulu left her oceanside home to be with the loves of her life Safi and Isith. The twin leopons treat their gypsy crafter like a queen. She lives with their huge extended family where she crafts for the family and helps Safi keep an eye on his previous brood.
Looking for: Family rp, general rp
Not Interested in: Mate, fling, pride offers
User Image
Mapiya is a happy young female who has devoted her life to taking care of younglings.
Looking for: Pride Rp, general rp
Not Interested in: Mate, Flings, pride offers
User Image
Daughter of Ebere, Sho takes after her mother in spirit. Soft spoken and gentle, the leopon rarely strays further than her mother's den or the den of her best friend Maka. Due to her blindness, she is never left alone.
Looking for: Pride Rp, Family Rp, general rp
Not Interested in: Mate, Fling, pride offer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 pm
saving for later...  

Keantha

Keantha

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:38 pm
another for good meassure  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:39 pm
one more....and OPEN!  

Keantha

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:04 pm
For Ada: Two of her brother's are headed to the Tangambili Pack concept if you'd like for her to be in a pack again. Otherwise, I own one of her brothers and would love to do some sibling RP. [If you'd like a fling, I humbly offer Somhairle who is also in the Tangambili pack. He already has a mate though, ha.]

For Cas: (he's so pretty, omg) I can offer Asha for RP or Fling - she's a seer. Pretty soft spoken with sharp hearing. She came from a clan of healers.

For Nas: Need some General RP for Lauri. She's a recent slave of the pack and I'd love some interaction.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:07 pm
Seaki
For Ada: Two of her brother's are headed to the Tangambili Pack concept if you'd like for her to be in a pack again. Otherwise, I own one of her brothers and would love to do some sibling RP. [If you'd like a fling, I humbly offer Somhairle who is also in the Tangambili pack. He already has a mate though, ha.]

For Cas: (he's so pretty, omg) I can offer Asha for RP or Fling - she's a seer. Pretty soft spoken with sharp hearing. She came from a clan of healers.

For Nas: Need some General RP for Lauri. She's a recent slave of the pack and I'd love some interaction.

Oooo all of it sounds good! If you want to start any go a head, otherwise I will start them tomorrow!  

Keantha

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:16 pm
I have offers for you! I also have aim KianaNala16

User Image Bandele is a semi-blank slate that I'd love to mold with Neeja. c: From what I've done he's a little skittish, but kind.

User Image Aleta is a dark girl but if you're up for seeing how things might go with Kupakwashe? I thought Aleta could be a good match for him because she is most certainly the man in the relationship. XD She hasn't really been RP'ed either so there may be tweaking to her personality.
Personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members. **She was supposed to join Vikings but can't get a JRP/finish one/get her a good roll. >...<**

I also have them up for various things?

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:29 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

I am definatly up for trying out Bandele and Neeja, but I am gonna have to pass on Aleta. I want gruff and rough yes, but Kupa needs someone kind. She (or he) doesn't have to be kind to everyone just him.  

Keantha

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:52 pm
Keantha
~Kiana_Nala~

I am definatly up for trying out Bandele and Neeja, but I am gonna have to pass on Aleta. I want gruff and rough yes, but Kupa needs someone kind. She (or he) doesn't have to be kind to everyone just him.

Sweet. C: Want me to set it up? And I don't blame you. XD She's not easy to pair with. Lol. I don't think I have anyone else that would be able to fill the 'mans' role. So good luck! 8D  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:54 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

I would be very grateful if you would set it up!  

Keantha

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image

I think I see some potential here for a mate plot between your girl up there and my boy Kitokono.

Kitokono is a real sweetheart, or at least he was until his mate was killed by a bunch of Pridelanders. When that happened he lost his sense of reason and became a man out for nothing but revenge. It took a lot out of him, and his children, who he lost due to his lust for revenge. Now that the lion in question has been dealt with, he lives his days in regret for losing touch with his children. He mourns the loss of his mate by the minute and is overall a very sad hyena. What I want for him is someone to give him a new lease on life. Someone to help him realize that his life isn't over just because he lost his mate.

User Image

Umeme would absolutely love some RP with Ebere before the change in heirs takes place! Umeme is an elite guard who takes her job super seriously. So seriously, that it took her a year to admit she had feelings for Zara. Anyway, she's going to wanna know a bit about what being a consort entails, since it means she'll have to give up her duties as an elite guard. Something she totally isn't happy about.

++ All the general RP we can muster XD

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:49 pm
Depawsit
User Image

I think I see some potential here for a mate plot between your girl up there and my boy Kitokono.

Kitokono is a real sweetheart, or at least he was until his mate was killed by a bunch of Pridelanders. When that happened he lost his sense of reason and became a man out for nothing but revenge. It took a lot out of him, and his children, who he lost due to his lust for revenge. Now that the lion in question has been dealt with, he lives his days in regret for losing touch with his children. He mourns the loss of his mate by the minute and is overall a very sad hyena. What I want for him is someone to give him a new lease on life. Someone to help him realize that his life isn't over just because he lost his mate.

User Image

Umeme would absolutely love some RP with Ebere before the change in heirs takes place! Umeme is an elite guard who takes her job super seriously. So seriously, that it took her a year to admit she had feelings for Zara. Anyway, she's going to wanna know a bit about what being a consort entails, since it means she'll have to give up her duties as an elite guard. Something she totally isn't happy about.

++ All the general RP we can muster XD

yes to both! So much of the yes!!  

Keantha

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:58 am
User Image

Just some general rp for Damu, possibly even a fling.

Iesha is a gruffer girl, and loves to wrestle with her best friend, a leopard named Kozachok. Since her dad was pretty much a beef cake (He's in the Firekin now!), she's not a little girl, and has plenty of fire in her own right.

User Image

Rp for Harb or Shiya. She has a Pad, but I haven't talked to his owner in ages.

In her youth, Mitra took her lineage as the Vizier's and his Beybanu's daughter to the extreme. She was a pompous a**, who snubbed others and stuck to the rules of the pride. That is, before she made a friend in a Pesar that softened her up, and when she thought certain they would be together, he left.

When she was grown, Mitra mated to Kame'bufuu, who is an older Pad, with two Banu already, and one grown litter, as well as at the time, a litter of juves to care for. She's tempered now, and sweeter, if a bit jaded, thanks to the animosity shown to her by some of her step-children.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff