IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:44 pm
This is a RP Guild. Please keep it as such. I do not want random threads popping up out of nowhere for chatting and idiotic babbling. Do that in the Gaia Chatterbox if that is what you wish. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT post a new Topic without permission from one of the Guild moderators. If you do so, you will risk your Guild membership, and just look like a foolish noOb. I will take new ideas gratefully, and am up for new things, so if you have an idea feel free to fly it by us! Enjoy your time!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:45 pm
The three people you need to contact are:

(Owner)Captain: Nautula

Vice Captain #1: Kairu2468

Vice Captain #2: Maculate_Offering  

Nautula
Captain

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:35 pm
I have noticed a few instances of Autohitting and such. Please do keep this to a bare nothingness. We understand sometimes it makes for colorfull and creative play, but do not assume others' actions for them and such, it limmits their play. Keep it and Godmodding as much as possible from the RPs and most definately from the Battle Arena. We will all benifit from this.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:01 am
ok ^_^  

Huggle Bo

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:48 am
Just to let you all know, the Guild is set up with different environments to base your own "story line" off of. So, if you want to wander into the "Dark Forest" and set up a trap for the nearest passerby, wait for a friend, or even throw a lil party have at it!  
The Vampire Castle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games