Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:45 pm
Hello, hello!

Obviously, this is a thread specifically to search for flings (and/or mates, if it happens). Main search thread is located here.

I'm up for IM or thread RP. <3

Still setting up, but feel free to post.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:47 pm
Males (U/C)

User Image

Anana

Personality: Easily discouraged; irresponsible; pessimistic; disorderly; moody; impulsive; loner; submissive; creative; intelligent
Blurb: Anana is one of those lions you really have to get to know before you can anything good about him. He was raised by two loving parents, but was a bit hopeless from the get-go.
Mate or Fling? Either
Seeking: Lioness, Cheetah, Leopardess (Female)
Pride: Rogue
Roleplays: 0/5
Wants to keep cubs IC? Not likely. If Anana found a sturdy mate he would stay; otherwise, he'd likely not stick around long enough to even know if there were cubs.

User Image

Konja

Personality: Idealist; unprepared; solitary; quiet; socially awkward; observer
Blurb: Konja spent much of his life alone, living off the handouts of strangers. He was adopted into a new family as an adult, now living with them in the Pridelands.
Mate or Fling? Either
Pride: Pridelands
Roleplays: 2/5
Wants to keep cubs IC? Whether he was mates with the mother or not, Konja would want to be involved in the cubs' lives.

User Image

So

Personality: Perceptive; loyal; encouraging; flexible; reserved
Blurb: So was born and raised in the Pridelands. Having seen much of the world with his best friend since cubhood, Shwari, the duo have returned to So's homeland to live out the rest of their days.
Mate or Fling? Either
Roleplays: 1/5
Wants to keep cubs IC? So would prefer a mate, but at the very least, would want to be involved in the cubs' lives.

User Image

Ja

Personality: Talkative; witty; warm; generous; peaceful; musically-inclined
Blurb: Seer. Ja is a friendly fellow with a song in his heart and the ability to put anyone at ease (or so he thinks).
Mate or Fling? Either
Wants to keep cubs IC? Ja probably wouldn't stick around long enough to know if there were cubs, unless it was a mate situation.

User Image

Bazi

Personality: Enthusiastic; artistic; humorous; honest; generous; undependable; talkative
Blurb: Bazi respects females, being raised by a mother who made damn sure he did. Unfortunately, he's still prone to impulsive behavior.
Mate or Fling? Fling
Seeking: Lioness (Female)
Wants to keep cubs IC? Nope.

User Image

Araiya

Personality: Lazy with routine; cheerful; gossip; flexible; social; musical
Blurb: Araiya is a prince, in a sense. His pride has female rulers, which leaves him without much responsibility. All the better to travel the lands!
Mate or Fling? Fling
Wants to keep cubs IC? Nope.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:48 pm
Females

User Image

Alake

Personality: Social; assertive; neat and organized; affectionate; dependable; image conscious; perfectionist; motherly
Blurb: Alake has called two prides home. She met the love of her life when they were both cubs and stayed with him until he drowned in a recent flood. She has her good days where she's her cheerful old self and her bad days where she's little more than a sulking widow.

Mate or Fling? Either.
Seeking: Lion (Male)
Keeping cubs IC? Yes, Alake's cubs would have to stay with her. They would not be permitted out of the Pridelands until at least adolescence.

User Image

Mto

Personality: Religious; modest; fears failure; cautious; law-abiding; responsible; private; polite; serious
Blurb: Seer. Mto was born and raised in Swampies. She struck out on her Pilgrimage, took years to find her name, and returned only to find her home in ruins. She has a companion bird, Ariza.

Mate or Fling? Fling
Pride: Rogue; willing to join a pride, depending
Keeping cubs IC? Probably. However, Mto firmly abides by the Swampie traditions for birth (found here), even in the Rogue Lands. A male could witness the birth IC, which would cause her to leave the cubs with him.

User Image

Basha

Personality: Stable; dedicated; confident; vain; leader; domineering; bold; intelligent
Blurb: Basha is the daughter of a Goddess and therefore a seer. Her powers awakened early, giving her a lifetime to hone her skills. She has caused trouble for more than one of her fellow lions and it's unlikely she'll die from old age. Having joined the Nergui, she seeks to not only prove herself, but eventually challenge the Kaar Oma (Head Seer / Overseer).

Mate or Fling? Either. Mate would need to join / be part of the Nergui.
Seeking: Lion (Male) - Must be strong and capable, both physically and mentally. Bonus for rune markings, peculiar eyes, and dark / natural colors.
Pride: Nergui
Keeping cubs IC? Yes, the cubs would stay with Basha and be raised in the Nergui.

User Image

Lakisa

Personality: Stubborn; opinionated; blunt; adores cubs; easily copes with hardships; concerned with social status; arrogant
Blurb: Lakisa has already birthed and raised quite a few children. To her knowledge, they all turned out fine. She is very family-oriented and has no regrets about spending much of her time doing nothing more than caring for her cubs.
Mate or Fling? Either.
Keeping cubs IC? Yes, the cubs would stay Lakisa. It is worthy to note she will likely be killed off, and they may be raised by Kaelyndra's Ahlsen and Yaariq.

User Image

Renzi

Personality: Loner; prepared; dedicated; eccentric; unsympathetic; intelligent
Blurb: Renzi is an intelligent inventor who seeks to learn about the world around her rather than the inhabitants. She isn't unfriendly, but to call her social is a stretch.
Mate or Fling? Fling
Seeking: Lion, Leopard, Cheetah (Male)
Roleplays: 5/5
Keeping cubs IC? Renzi would keep which cub she deemed most intelligent as an assistant of sorts. Otherwise, she would be perfectly content to let the father take them if she was sure of their safety. (She's not that cold.)

User Image

Chyou

Personality: Individualistic; honest; future-minded; creative; sensitive; loyal; perceptive
Blurb: Chyou is an extremely gifted huntress that now calls the Pridelands home. She has a litter who are currently juveniles (and thus will need to wait until they grow to adol OOCly to breed again) whom she raises as a single mother.
Mate or Fling? Either
Keeping cubs IC? Yes, the cubs would stay with Chyou in the Pridelands until at least adolescence.

User Image

Amira

Personality: Idealistic; outgoing; easily understood; considerate; orderly
Blurb: Seer. Amira is new to the Pridelands and enjoying the security and constant company it provides. She desperately wants to have a family of her own.
Mate or Fling? Either
Keeping cubs IC? Yes, the cubs would stay with Amira in the Pridelands until at least adolescence.

User Image

Ava

Personality: Suspicious; heroic; sympathetic; vengeful; opinionated; independent
Blurb: Ava is the daughter of a former Firekin slave, so there's no seeing the world through rose-colored glasses for this gal. She detests the Gods, is often suspicious of others, and at times her only redeeming quality is her desire to play hero for those around her.
Mate or Fling? Either
Keeping cubs IC? Depends. We'll have to discuss it on a case-by-case basis.

User Image

Kalbali

Personality: Formal; assertive; social; confident; fearless; responsible; realistic; disciplined
Blurb: Seer. Kalbali is the leader of a group of traders who just-so-happen to be misfits of varying degrees. She rarely speaks of herself or her personal life, but does enjoy company. Just not of lions.
Mate or Fling? Fling
Seeking: Cheetah or Leopard (Male)
Keeping cubs IC? Case-by-case basis. She wouldn't be opposed to seeing her children taken somewhere more secure than her rogue lifestyle.

User Image

Jela

Personality: Blank slate.
Blurb: Blank slate.
Mate or Fling? Either
Seeking: Any
Keeping cubs IC? ???

User Image

Kindoro

Personality: Affectionate; uneducated; paranoid; cautious; extremely dedicated; fears confrontation, but will fiercely protect those deemed family; sensitive
Blurb: Kindoro's upbringing was less gentle, but to the extent she can, she's risen above it. She will often join other rogues in their travels, though for the most part, they quickly grow tired of her company.
Mate or Fling? Either
Seeking: Lion, Leopard, Cheetah
Keeping cubs IC? Case-by-case basis.

User Image

Koko'Mila

Personality: Witty; knowledgeable; unorthodox; humorous; confident; direct; honest; good at making plans, bad at executing them; gets bored with routine and mundane things; unconcerned with her social standing; relaxed; risk-taker; social
Blurb: Koko is ICly an adult and has been for some time. As the lineart suggests, she was born and raised in the Ela. Both her parents are rogues, and Koko was never content to die having not seen more of the world with her own eyes.
Mate or Fling? Either
Seeking: Lion, Leopard, Cheetah
Keeping cubs IC? Koko would not want to keep the cubs past weaning; however, she would not allow them to go with someone dangerous or abusive.

User Image

Ajia

Personality: Leader; disciplinarian; loves a challenge; open; all-or-nothing; argumentative; stubborn; judgmental; energetic; moral
Blurb: Ajia was born just as the Swampies were dealing with the fire. She was shuffled from one place to the other and became used to traveling young. Striking out to find her name is a welcomed adventure.
Mate or Fling? Either
Seeking: Lion
Pride: Rogue / Swampie (Mountie)
Keeping cubs IC? Ajia would most likely not want to keep the cubs past weaning; however, she would not allow them to go with someone dangerous or abusive.

User Image

Belessi

Personality: Blank slate
Blurb: Blank slate
Mate or Fling? Either
Seeking: Any
Keeping cubs IC? ???

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:15 pm
Eh. Screw it. XD Gotta a few more males to add later, but open for now! Kael's livestream is too distracting.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:02 pm
So you could totally turn all of these down but I'd thought I'd offer them. : D

Okay so for So or Konja Arrantixa or Ahava. They are both pretty free to join the Pridelands. Arran is a cutie who has had cubs before but now that they've all gone their separate ways she is a little lonely. She is a all around sweetheart and talks in the third person. Ahava on the other hand is pure confidence wrapped in a blanket of "I ain't need no man to help me." So i'd be interesting seeing her fall in love or generally end up in a fling.

Possibly Araiya with a Nchi girl of mine?

Also for one of your prideland girls (Amira or Alake? O: ) I have Riv-ialu, he is kind of a grumpy-butt, but he's kind of just rough on the outside. He's like a sour patch kid.
Also possibly for one of them or a rogue girl of yours if you like him Bakari He's from the Tuait and I don't know what to do with him. He's pretty protective and fatherly, but at the same time a bit of a blankslate D:

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:26 pm
Yin-Bug

Yiiiin. Are you up for RPing these?

Konja x Arran
So x Ahava
Riv-ialu x Amira

For Bakari... Hm! Maybe Koko (who is actually an adult)? The Dawnwalkers are one of the prides she's planning to visit, obviously unaware there's not much to see at this point.

And for Araiya, I don't know who all you have at Nchi other than Mawi and her daughter, but I'm definitely up for RPing them with him! He's not quite back at the Nchi yet, but will be soon.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:12 pm
Hopefolly

Yiiiin. Are you up for RPing these?

Konja x Arran
So x Ahava
Riv-ialu x Amira

For Bakari... Hm! Maybe Koko (who is actually an adult)? The Dawnwalkers are one of the prides she's planning to visit, obviously unaware there's not much to see at this point.

And for Araiya, I don't know who all you have at Nchi other than Mawi and her daughter, but I'm definitely up for RPing them with him! He's not quite back at the Nchi yet, but will be soon.

Sounds great! : D
Where do you want to start/which do you want to try/what do you want to end up doing with them/somanyquestions?

I have Mawi's grand daughter as well : D Vevilla : D And I also have a male in there. :]

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:17 pm
Yin-Bug

I'm gonna wait until the ORP is done in the Pridelands to do anything with them, so I'll let you know in regards to that lot after that's finished up.

On Araiya, I'm in the midst of plotting something with him, but I will let you know soon. ninja

Bakari and Koko I could start up right now, however.

Once everyone is freed, I should have time to RP them all! I'm now pretty comfortable my muse is steady and I have my schedule stabilized for at least the next two weeks, so ALL TEH RP!!11one

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:35 pm
Hopefolly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And that sounds great! : D When you set it up just send me a link
ninja and I'm excited for what you're starting up.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games