Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image
Dingergisbar had went on a bit of a journey just outside of the pride for at least a few months. The lioness wasn't sure whether or not her urge for wanderlust had been caused by her current pride's pirating ways or if she just needed to wander the rogue lands once again. Despite her various trips outside the pride for a couple weeks at a time she always returned and never spent more than a month away. However, lately her trips were getting longer and she was going further and further away. She sighed. It was a lot to think about so early in the morning. Her black eyes surveyed the sky as she stood near the edge of where the ocean met the sand. The sun was just beginning to rise and much of the pride had more than likely just gotten to sleep after a long night of drinking. Dingergisbar hadn't done her corsair duties the night before because she had it off but tonight she was supposed to attend to the returning pirates. Not that she minded. In fact she quite enjoyed their drunken stories of other lands, which might be more of a problem.

"Why is my mind this awake?" She groaned to herself, taking a swipe at the water with her paw. Dingergisbar had children in this pride, sure they were adults and they didn't seem to talk often, mostly because she was a corsair and they were crew members but they were still her children. An unexpected occurrence with a male outside the pride. Dinger didn't regret what had happened and in fact she quite enjoyed being a mother to cubs, however, her mind was too jumbled to ever really consider and plan that. "Argh. Stop!" Dinger said loudly--not quite yelling--to the water as her vision began to darken meaning she was about to see something she didn't want to. It was rare for it to happen to Dinger, but when it did she could only shake at the blurry images she had seen of others she'd never met before. Little did she know, all this time they were visions.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm
Acacius had sweat dripping down his fur. He had just got back from training. He preferred training early morning, sometimes even before the sun rose. Since he was young he had always done his best to keep in shape and be stronger then those around him. There were still a few pirates who were stronger then him, but he felt fairly confident that he would someday surpass them. When they were out drinking, celebrating a successful pirating he was out practicing his fighting.

There were many times when his father told him to relax and enjoy now instead of being so focused on his fighting and strength. It wasn't his style though. His father Aureo never seemed bothered by anything around him. He didn't get into fights unless it was needed. Acacius would take advantage of every fight he could get himself into, even when it was obvious he wasn't going to win.

As he walked toward the pride he spotted a lioness from the pride. He gave her a polite smile. Unlike his father, he didn't bother to really meet his fellow pride members. He could recognize that they belonged to the pride by the fact that he had seen them around before but he could never put a name to the face. "Good morning," he greeted as he walked by her.

~Kiana_Nala~

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:10 pm
As any lion would, Dingergisbar raised her head at the sound of footsteps, her gray-black eyes focusing in on the bright, sweaty figure coming towards her. Dinger was surprised to see just how close his pelt was to hers. Well, he had extra colorings and designs but the base of their pelt was the same red. Right away she recognized the male coming towards, having seen him up training while she was heading to her den to sleep after a night of entertaining. "Good morning." Dinger responded, slightly surprised that he showed no interest in having a conversation with her. While she on the other hand wanted a chance to escape from her thoughts. Maybe a conversation with him would be a good place to start.

"Do you always train this early in the morning? There are many here in the pride that are just going to bed." Dingergisbar laughed a bit at the thought. It wasn't that the Pirates were lazy or they weren't as inspired by what they did it was just that Dinger hadn't ever seen one waking up this early and training. Although, she was fairly certain there were others. Then again, when you were a Corsair you usually saw the males in their less than pleasing ways. Dinger had to admit she found this males enthusiasm for training refreshing. If she could get him engaged in the conversation maybe she could block out her thoughts for a while. Being a Corsair who was used to telling men what they wanted to hear or getting them to tell her things was a good point now. She could put her skills to good use.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:29 pm
He stopped. It wouldn't hurt to get to know someone else. “I like training in the morning. Less creatures to bother me. That and I don't usually party with my fellow pride members. Just not my thing.” He replied with a shrug. When he was a bit younger he would occasionally go to the parties after returning home from one of the adventures. There would be a bit of drinking, but he would never drink too much as he didn't particularly enjoy the taste of the fermented fruit.

“What about you? I usually don't see many pride members around this early.” Sometimes there would be someone out and about, but they would usually be too busy (or tired) to even notice him.

“My name is Acacius by the way. I've seen you around the pride, but I don't think we've been formally introduce.”

~Kiana_Nala~
Sorry for taking so long D:

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:43 pm
To say the least Dinger was a little surprised that this lion wasn't too keen on the partying life that the pride had. It was a rare find; someone like him. Although, it was incredibly refreshing to meet someone like her. Maybe at one time she was more interested in the lifestyle here, maybe not the partying--but the never ending fun. Lately though she had grown confused about how she felt about being here and once more she had to thank the gods for finding someone to relieve her from her own damaging thoughts. "Oh, I see. You do have a point." She said with a slight nod. When she had first joined the pride she had imagined herself rescuing damsels (male or female) but instead she had become a Corsair. Content with making those returning from doing such things happy. Granted, not everyone did that and more often then not they came home with some sort of "loot" but that was neither here nor there.

When the male introduced himself she smiled. "I'm Dingergisbar and seeing as how I'm a Corsair, I'm usually the last one in the pride to fall asleep." At this remark she couldn't help but laugh a little. Sure it wasn't really a respectable role but it was a needed one. "I was off duty tonight though. Just couldn't get my mind to settle down." Dingergisbar told him honestly. Her black eyes met his pale one's for a moment as she looked him over. He seemed to be slightly younger than her and was built rather well. His training had certainly paid off. "Why are you training? Or rather, what for?" She asked him curiously.

Club Snails
Lol. It's okay! I'll be rather slow myself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:07 am
His mother was a Corsair, so he had full respect for them, even though he didn't spend too much time around them. Acacius nodded his head. He usually didn't have any trouble sleeping, but he knew from others that sometimes the mind dwells on events during the day. Those thoughts usually lingered with him during his training, where he could release all the stress that he had built up. “If you need to, you could talk to me about your thoughts. It might give you a chance to clear up your mind a little bit.”

A small smile spread on his face when she asked why he trained. To him, the question might as well been, why does a fish swim. “It's just natural for me to do so. I've always enjoyed training in my free time ever since I was a cub. I think it's mostly to be able to become a strong Captain someday.”

~Kiana_Nala~

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas