Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Watchful eyes...(Aeron/Ying)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:50 pm
Aeron had found the lost clan after long time of searching. He had been lost...well forever.

And battles had been long. He fought hard and now...

His tent was set up perfectly. Unfortunately, he didn't know any other horseman since his lack of time with them. And with no priestess well...

So he stood outside his tent, arms crossed with a very serious expression on his face.

There also may or may not be a huge tear in his shirt from the last battle but clothing was no consequence to him.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:56 am
Ying really needed to learn to ignore things like this. He was a complete stranger. He was probably busy. It was probably supposed to be torn like that.

"E-Excuse me sir ..." she prodded, looking down rather shyly. "I um ... I couldn't help but notice ... you um ... hmmm ..."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:06 pm
Aeron's stature didn't change as a smaller conquestian passed by him. He had sized her up, placed her in his mental records of perhaps noble or tailor and then looked past her.

When she addressed him though, he shifted lavender eyes to look at her. Meek...Conquest always seemed to be so meek.

"Can I help you, young Filly?" His face was painted like B|, voice deep and rough. Arms still crossed. The image of a extremely stoic guardian. "If you are looking for someone, I am afraid I cannot help. I have just arrived and set up my tent."

That's not even what she was asking. She wasn't even asking anything yet.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:55 am
Ying attempted to look up at Aeron, but was too flustered and ended up keeping her eyes on the floor. It was rude to stare.

"U-Um ... well you see .... your shirt is ripped- ah- but you probably knew that." She nervously tugged on the edge of her apron, trying to keep her cool. "If you are busy with your tent, I am very sorry. I can come back later!"

She shook her head. This wasn't what she came over here for! "Ah! No! I mean- ... Um ... well you see your shirt is r-ripped and I am a seamstress. I-If you do not mind, I am able to fix it." As if somehow proving her worth, Ying pulled out her tiny pocket needle book and showed it to the death guardian. "It is no trouble..."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:13 am
Aeron's thought process was along the lines of why such a meek mare was wandering around the specified space for death horseman, priestess's would probably eat her alive for even daring to tread their ground. At least, his former priestess was.

unfortunately, she was dead. And being born from a conquest pony himself, he dictated to manners to address her. His face forever remaining stoic. it was hard to do otherwise.

"I'm sorry, but when you are so quiet Mare, I cannot hear you." Aeron gruffed, "Speak louder. Make your intention clearer." He continued to look down at her. "Project your voice by swallowing large airfuls, then expelling as you speak. Come, like me." Why was Aeron giving her lessons on speaking up.

"I AM A SEAMSTRESS." Aeron repeated loudly. "I AM OFFERING TO FIX YOUR SHIRT."

He nodded to her now, willing her to try. His ripped shirt was lost in the need to have the mare speak more strongly.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:16 am
Ying nodded, taking Aeron's advice straight to heart. After all, he was her senpai superior, so he had nothing but good advice to offer. That was how this worked. They talked and Ying listened, nodding her head furiously like Aeron's words were from Jack himself.

"I-I see! Allow me to try ..." She took a deep breath in, and repeated the sentence no louder than the average speaking voice. "I am a s-seamstress! Please let me offer to fix your shirt! I-If y-you .... d-don't mind that is ..."

Q~Q

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:23 am
"Louder!" Aeron thumbed his chest. "Breathe in! Expel with all your strength. Use the power of your lungs young Mare!" He repeated what he said earlier, only louder then louder before.

"I AM A SEAMSTRESS AND I WOULD LIKE TO FIX YOUR CLOTHES."

B|

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:34 am
When Aeron yelled the second time, Ying covered her head and ducked low to the ground.

"S-Sir you are s-s-scaring me. Please stop, it is too loud!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:38 am
Aeron blinked and then narrowed his eyes. "I did not realize that you were easily scared. As horseman, I would think our clan has come together to scare others...not ourselves." He raised one eyebrow, "You are young, and thus, need to learn that you must intimidate in order to get what you want. If you want my shirt, you must prove that you can handle the consequences of taking it."

He uncrossed his arms, bent down to her level and then again:

"Now, As loudly as you can." Aeron nodded. "I AM A SEAMSTRESS AND I WISH TO FIX YOUR CLOTHING."

Then he waited.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:42 am
"No!" Ying protested, raising her voice for the first time this entire encounter. "W-We intimidate humans! We do not intimidate one another." Apparently this was something very important to her, as she stood up, meekly patting him on the head.

Now Ying was taller than Aeron. "I ... I asked y-you about your shirt out of kindness. I do not want your shirt nor do I want to take it. You are making assumptions about me!" She frowned, a big dopey frown with big doe eyes. "D-Do not tell me I am young when I only want to help. N-Not everyone is out to get you! Perhaps you are the one who needs to learn."

Her eyes- if possible- went even wider as she realized what she was saying. "I-I am sorry! I meant no offense!" Burying her face in her hands, she turned around to leave. "I will just go! Pardon my i-intrusion!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:51 am
Aeron blinked, Ah. That was a good result. A crack of smile miraged on his face and he then he felt very confused. Why was she patting him on the head. He was not some young stallion...

Regardless. The end result was some force and her intent was clear to him.

"I apologize, I did not mean to startle you. I am not used to such meek demands and thus, assumed to teach you how to strongly force what you want." He nodded, as he stood up, returning to being to being the taller of the two.

"Please do not leave Young Mare." Aeron's voice actually seemed to soften...just a little. "You are not intruding, and I would greatly appreciate attentions to my attire. I have been in battle long and have only made my way here...recently."

That's cause he was lost the whole time.

"If you will fix my shirt, then you teach me why we do not intimidate others into what we want. I was merely leaning on the teachings of my priestess before she passed. I had thought it would work the same here, and for you."

And just so you know....His face remained the same, the only expression of emotion changing was the tones of his voice. Oh and to add to that, he was now taking his shirt off and holding it out to Ying as some silent peace offering.

"I am Aeron, Death Guardian."

B|

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:02 pm
Ying stared at the tall man that was forgiving her. Only for a moment, before profusely bowing up and down, her ponytail bobbing in sync. "Thank you for your forgiveness," she recited, rising for the final time to meet Aeron's gaze.

"Let us sit, at least. There is no sense in standing awkwardly about!" she said with a giggle. Looking around, she noticed a set of rocks jutting forth from the ground in a somewhat seat-like fashion. Well, it was no couch, but it would have to do.

Ying fluttered to the rocks, placing herself upon them and patting the shirt down to make it even. "You are not from here?"

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas