Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Old Faces and New (Kiwi, Na'ima, Salbei)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:59 pm
Kiwi has passed by this area countless times before without giving it a second thought. But something today made him stop in his tracks, and squint into the distance. Was that really ...

Yes, it was. Salbei, perched atop a rocky outcrop as though basking in the warm pumpkin sun. And the Famine sage didn't appear to be alone either.

Curious, Kiwi hurried closer, his bangles rattling a cheerful greeting. "Salbeiiii," he called, throwing up an arm. "How are you?? I haven't seen you for some time now. And who might this be, eh??"

Enoh Love

Eight

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:18 pm
Salbei was in fact lounging happily on his rock, a book open and sprawled on his robed lap. He had been going over his notes with Na'ima, but had since paused for a little sun basking. In the end it was Kiwi's interruption that woke him up, and caused him to pay enough attention to what was being asked of him to lift his head and eventually sit up straight.

"Kiwi." Sal replied pleasantly in greeting, years of practice allowing him to hide the sleepiness in his voice. "A pleasure to see you again, my friend! Ah, and this~" He made a wide gesture towards the Famine Mare nearby, smiling proudly. "~Is my Apprentice. I believe she reached Sagehood just before the, well, relocation." Red eyes drifted back towards Na'ima now. "Apprentice, this is Kiwi. A very dedicated Colony Soldier and a charming young Stallion."

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:33 pm
Na'ima had been sprawled out beside Salbei while they had been going over notes, her head in her hands and her feet kicking idly behind her. It had been fascinating until the warmth of the pumpkin sun had put them to sleep, an activity Na'ima happily supported. She had curled up beside her mentor, her head on his lap, until a voice called out his name and the elder Sage awakened and sat up. Her eyes fluttered open as she followed suit, her coins and jewelry jingling as she did, stretching with a happy little noise before she dropped her hands to her lap and turned to see who Salbei was speaking to. Ah! A tiny Famine she did not know! How sweet~.

"Yes, it was not very long. A shame." She didn't allow herself to dwell long on such matters, instead she offered the young Stallion a wave, wiggling her fingers at him and smiling behind a sheer veil that covered the lower half of her face. "Hello, Kiwi. A Colony Soldier? That always did sound exciting." A little too exciting for Na'ima. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Kiwi. My name is Na'ima, feel free to call me what you would like." She supposed it would help for this young Famine to know her actual name considering she was not his Apprentice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:44 pm
It seemed the two had been hard at work. Kiwi smiled politely to Salbei, shifting curious honey eyes towards the new recruit. She was an apprentice sage as well ... how curious indeed.

Refocusing his attention, he gave a small dip of his head, bangles rattling in warm greeting. "A pleasure meet you, Na'ima. It is good to see another Famine face alive and well." Her mention of his career was followed by a lively chuckle. "It can be quite exciting, and I do enjoy a good battle. ... How goes the scholarly life, eh??"

Enoh Love
A quick tag

Eight
for you dears <3

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items