Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP]Some Kind of Distant Relative (Guowei/Aeron)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:43 am
Aeron had been alarmed at first when he was told that horseman had the choice of living here on the reserve or in a base in the Sahara. The base, he had heard after questioning some of his brothers and sisters, was where Medea was and well...a death priestess was always his first duty.

He just hadn't found a way there.

Instead he brooded (yet remained stoic) in front of not his tent, as he was lost among the similar tents again. There was no trail to the priestess...

But there was a trail of blood. Small splatters in the ground not extremely alarming but enough for the death guardian to trail after them. Perhaps one of his clans had been injured and would be in need of some medical attention.

The splatters didn't last long though, stopping in front of a conquest tent. Interesting. He had found his clan and the most of the horseman he would encounter would be conquest. Not caring for privacy, Aeron lifted the tent flap and entered, tucking his wings behind him.

"Injured brother or sister, I am here to give medical attention."

B|

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:35 pm
Guowei had just been sent back to his tent after vomiting blood in order to escape another offer of training, and had quickly changed out of his bloodied robe into a new set of clothing once he had alone again. If his father was here, he would probably be shaking his head at him and asking him to stop skiving... He would love to hear him nag just one more time.

"I apologize, but we have no need for another magazine subscripti-" He paused, turning to look at the horseman who had just entered his tent, finally processing what was said to him, "Uh, I meant thank you for your concern, but I'm not injured... The blood was a result of my weak constitution..."

He then proceeded to cough before flopping onto his bed, as undignified as a Noble could possibly be.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:51 pm
He had no idea what a Magazine was but Aeron was intent on staring at the weakened conquest noble.

and then crossed his arms at him.

"Then we must prepare you for attacks by...Training your soul and body for the pain. And chii to stop the flow of blood from your bowels to your mouth."

B|

He was not impressed by the flopping.

Dragain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:09 am
Guowei frowned, covering his eyes with one arm as he laid on the bed, determined to stay indoors for the rest of the day. He had been away from his people for far too long, and there was so much he had to catch up on; besides, he had to restore the honor of his family and his clan... He felt like he was only a Noble in title, and there was much dishonor on his family and his cow.

If he had a cow.

"That is very kind of you, but I'll be fine after some rest," He answered, wondering how he could get rid of the horseman standing in his tent; judging from how he was talking about training despite being told about his "poor constitution", Guowei hypothesized that this horseman would not be scared off if he simply threw up blood... Conversely, he would probably insist even more on training him in order to strengthen his body. No, he'll need to use plan B.

"My chi is well balanced thanks to the medicinal herbs I take," He continued, hoping to show the horseman that he was fully capable of honing his body and soul without the use of physical activities, "And acupuncture helps as well... My weak body must just be reacting to the shock of having recently found out about the tragedy that stuck the Isle."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas