Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:27 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

*hears and "sees" the commotion opening her eyes rolling them but watches the situation then laughs slowly standing up watching Kasai, Sky and the toad. Not saying anything she continued to watch the insanity in the cantina. Sighing she walked to the bar got another bottle of black ale then went back to her corner table to continue to watch everyone*

:::giggles evilly::: Awwwww not gonna come say hi Arris?

*looks at Kasai then slowly smirks walking to her and her beast then presses her blaster against the beasts chin as she gently pets the beast* You don't lick me, try to put me in your mouth and we are good. *giving a slight smile she put her blaster away then gave the beast another rub on its nose and walked away from them* Copikla durtuya.

(cute pet)

She looks at Arris, ignoring the balloons on the floor and just stares at her wondering what the hell she just witnessed the woman do and say.

*rolls her eyes and humphs at the obviously drunk Rassa*

She looks at her then laughs loudly and tosses her a balloon that is partially deflated.

*raises her blaster and shoots the balloon*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:10 pm
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern

*looks at Kasai then slowly smirks walking to her and her beast then presses her blaster against the beasts chin as she gently pets the beast* You don't lick me, try to put me in your mouth and we are good. *giving a slight smile she put her blaster away then gave the beast another rub on its nose and walked away from them* Copikla durtuya.

(cute pet)

She looks at Arris, ignoring the balloons on the floor and just stares at her wondering what the hell she just witnessed the woman do and say.

*rolls her eyes and humphs at the obviously drunk Rassa*

She looks at her then laughs loudly and tosses her a balloon that is partially deflated.

*raises her blaster and shoots the balloon*

"Hey!" she scowled, then grabbed a balloon, blew it up and tossed it to Arris.  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:12 pm
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~grins thoughtfully~ Face paints. That sounds like an interesting idea!

**laughs** love the hat....suit the look very well....now ya need a balloon animal in the other hand....

She sits on her butt looking at Sky as a balloon rolls in front of her and she tries to pop it with her boot, "Don't give him ideas! I'm not drunk enough to understand him!"

**laughs** now this will be fun....**starts rolling balloons at ya two at a time**

She laughs as the balloons roll at her then pulls out one of her daggers and tries to play baseball with them only popping them instead, laughing now even louder, "They popped!"

**looks at ya shaking my head at the site** ya know I can always get more balloons....**produces a big bag of balloons and dumps them over your head....**I wonder how long it will take ya ta pass out????

She gave a grin tossing a handful of balloons at Sky saying, "Make yourself useful and blow some up. Please."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:14 pm
Exal Kressh
:::walks behind the bar looking for good strong whiskey muttering::: Somethings seen cannot be unseen. Damn ole drunk Jedi nekked and drunk in a bathtub. That's a sight I could live without!

She made gagging noises hearing what Exal said, "That's just sick, who wants to see some old Jedi in a damned tube. You're going to need two bottles after seeing something that horrid!"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

darth acheron

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:20 pm
Acheron walks in and glances around from behind his hood. The Dark Side was strong here. Reaching up with a gloved hand, he pulled his hood back, revealing a handsome clean shaven face.His piercing green eyes scanned the room for a moment, finding a table in the back with a seat with the wall behind it, he headed to the table and took a seat.
He took note of the commotion, realizing this was truly a backwater cantina,with few rules. Luckily, he was surrounded by fellow Sith -which could be a good thing and a bad thing- but he doubted anyone here was looking for a fight. Well, except for the Mando's. They were always looking for a good brawl.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:35 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

She sits on her butt looking at Sky as a balloon rolls in front of her and she tries to pop it with her boot, "Don't give him ideas! I'm not drunk enough to understand him!"

**laughs** now this will be fun....**starts rolling balloons at ya two at a time**

She laughs as the balloons roll at her then pulls out one of her daggers and tries to play baseball with them only popping them instead, laughing now even louder, "They popped!"

**looks at ya shaking my head at the site** ya know I can always get more balloons....**produces a big bag of balloons and dumps them over your head....**I wonder how long it will take ya ta pass out????

She gave a grin tossing a handful of balloons at Sky saying, "Make yourself useful and blow some up. Please."

**catches the balloons and laughs then produces an air tank and starts blowing up balloons** I am gonna da this the easy way....I wanna see ya pass out not me....**dumps the full balloons on ya....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:48 pm
She giggles and hops around the cantina excitedly. "GUYSS! SOMEONE GAVE ME BALLOONS AND GRANNY GAVE ME A BRAND NEW ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!!! THIS IS SO SO SO SO SOOOO EXCITING!!!" She screams in excitement as she continues hopping around.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:56 pm
Darth Acheron
Acheron walks in and glances around from behind his hood. The Dark Side was strong here. Reaching up with a gloved hand, he pulled his hood back, revealing a handsome clean shaven face.His piercing green eyes scanned the room for a moment, finding a table in the back with a seat with the wall behind it, he headed to the table and took a seat.
He took note of the commotion, realizing this was truly a backwater cantina,with few rules. Luckily, he was surrounded by fellow Sith -which could be a good thing and a bad thing- but he doubted anyone here was looking for a fight. Well, except for the Mando's. They were always looking for a good brawl.

Out of nowhere, a hyper blue and yellow blurr of energy jumps onto the newcomers table. "HIIII! HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI!!!! I'm B'fly! Welcome to hell- I mean welcome to the temple!! I'd avoid the meat grinder if I were you!" She says excitedly as she sits criss cross on the table.  

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500

darth acheron

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:28 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Darth Acheron

Out of nowhere, a hyper blue and yellow blurr of energy jumps onto the newcomers table. "HIIII! HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI!!!! I'm B'fly! Welcome to hell- I mean welcome to the temple!! I'd avoid the meat grinder if I were you!" She says excitedly as she sits criss cross on the table.
Instinctively, his hand went to his lightsaber clipped on the left side of his belt. After a moment,however, he realized she wasn't a threat, just an overexcited woman.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Darth Acheron." He said, his voice a low treble.

He didn't know why she had jumped on the table, but one couldn't argue with someone carrying heavy artillery. She had mentioned something called the meatgrinder. Hopefully she was just being figurative. But to be sure, he'd ask.

"Meatgrinder?" He asked inquisitively.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:01 pm
Darth Acheron

**sees the newcomer come in and walk to a table in the back then watches as Bfly plops herself on his table....when I see him ga for his weapon I ga over ta his table eyes glowing red and fangs bared** I see ya have met my granddaughter stranger....she is no harm ta ya as she is just a fun loving child even though she looks older....we all watch over her here so ya watch out....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:03 pm
Darth Acheron
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Darth Acheron

Instinctively, his hand went to his lightsaber clipped on the left side of his belt. After a moment,however, he realized she wasn't a threat, just an overexcited woman.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Darth Acheron." He said, his voice a low treble.

He didn't know why she had jumped on the table, but one couldn't argue with someone carrying heavy artillery. She had mentioned something called the meatgrinder. Hopefully she was just being figurative. But to be sure, he'd ask.

"Meatgrinder?" He asked inquisitively.

She giggles. "You look confused. I'm confused too. Aren't we all confused? Maybe being confused is just the meaning to life... Confusing..." She says with a nod. "Nice to meet you too!" She adds. Her face then drops for a moment before she snickers at him. "You haven't heard about The Meat grinder??" She asks. She stands up on the table and goes over to him, carefully patting him on the head like someone would do to a lost puppy. "Just don't eat anything from the cafeteria! They serve only the highest quality mystery meat, and sometimes people fall in, or get shoved in... Or get killed and then shoved in... You get the idea right?" She says with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:56 pm
Mirdala Naast
Darth Spectrous

Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

Arris Zern
*never breaking her visual contact with Sky, never moving she says to both her vods* Gar ganar cibyi lkregida tec, pirimmur bic.

(brothers
You have bacta spray, use it.)

~seeing Mirdala had taken the brunt of Arris throwing Sky at them, he used the time to move his injured leg a little more trying to get steady on it while Mirdala was dealing with his own issues. Watching him slowly get a bit more steady while he tried to do the same with his legs, he raised an eyebrow wondering what Mirdala was doing as the hairs all over him raised. Seeing him move and quickly realizing he had no way to block Mirdala's force attack, he hit the wall hard, knocking the wind out of him.

Shocked at Mirdala being force sensitive as well, he struggled to catch his breath. Opening his blurry eyes he blinked several times as he realized he was on his side. Still gasping for air he heard both Mirdala and Arris but was not able to voice a reply to either. Rolling over to his back he winced and managed a sharp but horse yelp. Managing to sit up and look at his leg, he saw a shard of wood from something sticking out of the side of his leg where there was no armor. Ripping it out he dropped the shard and struggled at his utility belt for his bacta spray. Managing to finally choke out to them both~ Besom!

(Assholes)

Darth Spectrous
*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

Jin Awaud
~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

Mirdala Nasst slowly managed to sit up grabbing his bacta spray and using it on the back of his head. Then he realized why his head hurt so much as he felt the blood going down the back of his neck and shoulders. With a sharp intake of breath as he laid back on his back wishing the spray would work quicker on his now pounding head and ringing ears, he said back to Jin, "You's know I've been called worse vod! At least you's say it ta my face!"

Hearing a noise he moved enough to see his mother smack Jin several times with her parasol he just laid back on his back trying to relax. Listening to the two he grew a little concerned as she continued to swat Jin, "Oh boy!" then when Jin ask his mother what the parasol was made from he gave a loud groan admitting, "Yes it is made out of beskar! She was always breakin' dat thing on da boss man so I made her one with a beskar frame. Didn't want ta replace da damned thing every time she smacked him with it and broke it!"

*Granny looks at Normie with a shocked expression* NORMIE! You made this just for me and from beskar? Granny is so touched by her son's thoughtfulness! My Normie made Granny a special weapon!

Mirdala Naast gave a sigh and just let her think it was made as a weapon, "You's right mum yes. You's got a very special parasol. You's will have a hard time breakin' dat one too!"

*Granny smiles very proudly at her Normie* You're such a good son Normie!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:58 pm
Mirdala Naast
Darth Spectrous

Mirdala Naast
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

*Granny stops drinking and smoking and looks at her Normie shocked but thrilled he used the force* NORMIE! *watching him roll around on the floor she huffed* From Jorus! You got that from Jorus that Jedi who gave you away?!

Mirdala Naast gave a groan rolling to his side looking at Spectrous, "Hell mum I didn't even know till recently! What do you's expect? Me ta ignore da chance to learn ta use another weapon? So what if I was born with it! You's too high on you's spice! Weapons are part of my religion mum, I'm Mandalorian!

*Granny scowls and goes back to her wine and spice* Didn't Granny say we're not talking about that Mandalorian thing?

Mirdala Naast sighs and shakes his head. "Not dis again mum!" he groaned. "Mum you's and I are goin' ta have ta have a talk about dat! You's can't keep dis up!" He gave another groan and rolled back to his back. Not looking forward to but also looking forward to what they needed to talk about. "Mum nothin' is goin' ta change what happened!" he groaned.

*Granny ignores him and closes her eyes enjoying more spice* Does Granny hear a bug buzzing?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:00 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Darth Spectrous
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Darth Spectrous
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She walks in and looks around. "Wow! This place looks just like I remember it! Only there's more people here now!" She says before giggling happily. She spots her mom, aunt, grandmother, and great aunt amongst the people in the room, but before she can go say hi to any of them, she spots someone much more interesting. "TOADY!!" She shouts excitedly as she runs over to the overgrown toad beast and hugs it. "Who's a good girl? Who's such a good dungeon beast? You are! Yes you are!" She says in the tone someone would use with an excited puppy as she pets the beast happily.

*Granny hears a loud excited voice and looks over at the girl* Does Granny see B-Fly? After all these years you've come back?! Come over here like a good little Hellion and let Granny take a look at you!

She giggles. "Hi Granny Spec! It's great to see you again! And it hasn't been years! It's been about a year since I've been here. Keep in mind, I was here for awhile when you were off doing whatever Grannies do." She says with a giggle. "How else do you think I was able to have the chance to beat Naast up on one of the last times I was here?" She says, laughing at the memory of pulling a rocket launcher out and firing it at Naast.

*Granny laughs smiling* Such a good little Hellion! Granny thinks you need to come to her cottage and have some tea and play with the new kittens! Granny will give you a little present for being such a good Hellion and remembering that my Normie's armor protects him from those big old rocket launchers!

She laughs a very carefree laugh. "I'd love that!!! Only, I'm still not a big fan of tea, but your hot cocoa is to die for." She says in a daydreamy tone. She rapidly shakes her head. "Anyways, I was wondering about your cat's. Typically the temple is infested with them, but the only infestation I see around here is a Mando one." She says before giggling at her own joke. "As for his armor, errrr yeah... I totally remembered that...." She says in an exasperated tone. She then sighs. "Ok yeah, no. I actually just hoped that he had some good beskar armor and I wouldn't be responsible for a murder." She says.

*Granny smiles* Then by all means you should have some of Granny's hot cocoa! Now now my little Hellion that's not important, have you opened your gift from Granny yet?  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:03 pm
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She looks away from Toady and takes notice of the rainbow haired mando and grins. "Oh, I like this one already. Maybe I finally found a good pranking or chaos buddy." She thinks to herself with a grin. She nuzzles Toady one last time and bounces over to the mando. "Hi there! I'm Butterfly, but everyone here used to just call me Bfly!" She introduces herself as she sits on a table near him. "So, I gotta ask about that wild hair. Is it real or a wig? And there's gotta be a story behind it either way, that's something I gotta hear!" She says excitedly, bouncing up and down like a hyper child.

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast heard the excited voice come over to Jin and gave a loud groan. "No it's you's again!" he said and slowly rolled to his side watching the girl. "Jin consider you'self warned about dat one! Dat troublemaker ridin' dat beast is dat girl's mum! And you's hair has gotten dat ones attention!" Sighing he could only shake his head. Jin would have to discover for himself about Butterfly, Kasai and Reve and just how trouble making they were.

She hears Naast's complaining and rolls her eyes. "Of course it's me again, did you seriously think that you could ever get rid of me?" She says before laughing. "And yep, I'm Kasai's spawn! Meaning that Reve is my aunt, Sky is my grandma, and Kat is my great aunt! Never a full moment in my family!!" She says happily. "Now, back on the topic of your hair... It has indeed gotten my attention! I must know more!" She says excitedly.

Mirdala Naast looks flatly at her, clearly not amused, "No, you's like da rats and cockroaches, they never go away! Only you' bring in as many items of destruction as you's mum does! And my mum gives you's things too!"

*Granny smiles sipping in her glass of wine* Of course Granny does! Granny rewards all good little Hellions and Sithlings and she has been a very good little Hellion!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games