Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:49 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
~smirks adding another song~

She hears the song and gets up runs to the bar waving a hello to those there then finds a bottle of ne'tra gal. Holding it up she calls out, "K'oyacyi!" then jumps to the bar singing and dancing to the song while holding her bottle and taking chugs from it as she feels.

(black ale
cheers)

He gives a chuckle singing part of the chorus as he came up to the bar, "Yes you are drunk my love!" Taking her bottle from her, drinking the last of the bottle down then setting it aside and watched her dance and sing amused at the sight. Laughing softly he makes quick work of reaching up to her, pulling her into his arms saying, "Time to get out of here for a little while," then giving her a seductive kiss. With no shame he laughed out as he carried her to get their helmets left on the table, "Excuse us, I'm taking my mate to bed, if anyone has any issues they can nar'sheb and eat my blaster!" Then left the cantina with his drunk ******** off)

~laughs but rolls eyes~ Not need to share information vod! We already see and hear enough from Lucent and Exal!

:::scowls at Jin::: Hey! We aren't as bad as Rassa and Xal. :::snickers::: We don't feel the need to announce what we are doing.

~raises one eyebrow amused~ No you do not announce in that way, your actions announce more than enough!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:51 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud

Darth Acheron

Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

Darth Acheron
Acheron extinguished his saber and clipped it to his belt where it had been hanging previously.He lowered his arms and stepped over the passed out drunks and other detritus that occupied the floor and made his way to the bar and took a seat.

"Spotchka and leave the bottle." He said.

Taking some credits from a pouch on his belt, he laid them on the bar and waited for his drink. As he waited he turned around to face the ones who had supposedly been joking with him and asked:

"Is this how you treat all newcomers?"

Jin Awaud
~he gives a chuckle from where he sat across the room being a little more serious than recent actions~ I am rather new myself, however I do know a few who frequent this pit. ~thinks about his words then shakes his head honestly answering~ Hell if I know, I walked in and my vods, got everyone telling me my hair looked like clown hair! I had just taken my helmet off, what else would it have looked like? ~laughs loudly shaking his head amused~ So I saw this wig and other things tossed to me by others and went with it. ~uses palm of hand to bounce on edges of wig~ I think it is rather a undignified look that screams to things and people who see it!

As to your question I've heard it was rather dead in here until someone came in and started a fight with someone else. ~motions to the damaged wall tables and other debris across from him~ The damage here is from Mirdala trying to chunk my a** through the wall. Though the other was before I walked in. Though from what I understand Mirdala can give you details about that. ~smirks amused at Mirdala then at Arris then carefully stands up trying not to slip on the drool from the giant toad and walks behind the bar~

You got this wrong darjetii... ~smirks deciding not to take the credits for himself and just tossed them into one of the crates below the bar~ Note to never forget, you see the bottles... ~he paused pointing to the shelved bottles~ They are watered down, drink them if you want but be warned about them, it is not worth it. ~smirks handing him the bottle from the shelves of spotchka then finds one in Mirdala's stash and sets it next to the watered down version~ Your choice. This bar is serve yourself though. ~smirking he saw a balloon still on his armor and quickly ties it to the bottle of non watered down spotchka then grabs himself a bottle of tihaar opens it then holds it up~ K'oyacyi!

(Brothers
Sith
Blue drink made from krill
Clear liquor made from fruit
Cheers!)

*rolls her eyes at Jin* Mirdala shouldn't have wolf whistled at me. *looks at the busted up wall then back at Jin with an unemotional look saying* Want to experience what Mirdala did vod?

(brother)

Mirdala Naast stared at Arris a bit in shock at her, "Hey vod, I thought we were past that now! You's didn't have ta bring it up again!" Giving a grumble he added, "Not goin' ta do that again!"

:::rolls eyes laughing::: Naast, only Sith teens whistle at the chicks. At your age you should know better. Hopefully Arris handing you your a** has taught you something.

~laughs loudly shaking head amused~ That being said, he is lucky the assassin did not dismember him!  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:57 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~raises eyebrows~ You have not caught them for their blood yet?

**raises one eyebrow and hisses** hell no I will let ya keep them for your self....

~smirks~ It is better to share with the less fortunate like yourself.

**grins evilly** well then I am sure ya can find someone less fortunate than me....

~smirks~ Not really, you are the best candidate for the role of less fortunate.

ooooh no I think you are the more less fortunate one my friend....and my sister will prove it....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:02 pm
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ Then where did she put them? Arris's ship? Exal's?

ooooh I guarantee they are somewhere on your ship....remember ya never what size box ta use....**laughs evilly**

~rolls his eyes huffing~

**grins evilly** look and ya will find them....

~rolls eyes huffing again~ You find them then.

ok have it your way....**laughing I clap my hands and 150 boxes fall on ya each with one balloon in it....for good measure I add 2000 more**  

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:10 pm
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**raises one eyebrow and hisses** hell no I will let ya keep them for your self....

**grins evilly** well then I am sure ya can find someone less fortunate than me....

:::laughs amused::: I highly doubt there is anything less fortune that an ole vamp with no mate.

**smiles wickedly** well then I will tell him ta send his space herpes over ta your ship....

:::laughs::: I have Lucent to love me. You keep them Vampira.
Then you will never be without, or lonely.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:16 pm
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla
Rassa Vizsla

She hears the song and gets up runs to the bar waving a hello to those there then finds a bottle of ne'tra gal. Holding it up she calls out, "K'oyacyi!" then jumps to the bar singing and dancing to the song while holding her bottle and taking chugs from it as she feels.

(black ale
cheers)

He gives a chuckle singing part of the chorus as he came up to the bar, "Yes you are drunk my love!" Taking her bottle from her, drinking the last of the bottle down then setting it aside and watched her dance and sing amused at the sight. Laughing softly he makes quick work of reaching up to her, pulling her into his arms saying, "Time to get out of here for a little while," then giving her a seductive kiss. With no shame he laughed out as he carried her to get their helmets left on the table, "Excuse us, I'm taking my mate to bed, if anyone has any issues they can nar'sheb and eat my blaster!" Then left the cantina with his drunk ******** off)

~laughs but rolls eyes~ Not need to share information vod! We already see and hear enough from Lucent and Exal!

:::scowls at Jin::: Hey! We aren't as bad as Rassa and Xal. :::snickers::: We don't feel the need to announce what we are doing.

~raises one eyebrow amused~ No you do not announce in that way, your actions announce more than enough!

:::snickers::: You're just jealous Jinn. Those balloons don't make for good companions do they.  

Exal Kressh

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:19 pm
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud

Darth Acheron

Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

Darth Acheron
Acheron extinguished his saber and clipped it to his belt where it had been hanging previously.He lowered his arms and stepped over the passed out drunks and other detritus that occupied the floor and made his way to the bar and took a seat.

"Spotchka and leave the bottle." He said.

Taking some credits from a pouch on his belt, he laid them on the bar and waited for his drink. As he waited he turned around to face the ones who had supposedly been joking with him and asked:

"Is this how you treat all newcomers?"

Jin Awaud
~he gives a chuckle from where he sat across the room being a little more serious than recent actions~ I am rather new myself, however I do know a few who frequent this pit. ~thinks about his words then shakes his head honestly answering~ Hell if I know, I walked in and my vods, got everyone telling me my hair looked like clown hair! I had just taken my helmet off, what else would it have looked like? ~laughs loudly shaking his head amused~ So I saw this wig and other things tossed to me by others and went with it. ~uses palm of hand to bounce on edges of wig~ I think it is rather a undignified look that screams to things and people who see it!

As to your question I've heard it was rather dead in here until someone came in and started a fight with someone else. ~motions to the damaged wall tables and other debris across from him~ The damage here is from Mirdala trying to chunk my a** through the wall. Though the other was before I walked in. Though from what I understand Mirdala can give you details about that. ~smirks amused at Mirdala then at Arris then carefully stands up trying not to slip on the drool from the giant toad and walks behind the bar~

You got this wrong darjetii... ~smirks deciding not to take the credits for himself and just tossed them into one of the crates below the bar~ Note to never forget, you see the bottles... ~he paused pointing to the shelved bottles~ They are watered down, drink them if you want but be warned about them, it is not worth it. ~smirks handing him the bottle from the shelves of spotchka then finds one in Mirdala's stash and sets it next to the watered down version~ Your choice. This bar is serve yourself though. ~smirking he saw a balloon still on his armor and quickly ties it to the bottle of non watered down spotchka then grabs himself a bottle of tihaar opens it then holds it up~ K'oyacyi!

(Brothers
Sith
Blue drink made from krill
Clear liquor made from fruit
Cheers!)

*rolls her eyes at Jin* Mirdala shouldn't have wolf whistled at me. *looks at the busted up wall then back at Jin with an unemotional look saying* Want to experience what Mirdala did vod?

(brother)

Mirdala Naast stared at Arris a bit in shock at her, "Hey vod, I thought we were past that now! You's didn't have ta bring it up again!" Giving a grumble he added, "Not goin' ta do that again!"

:::rolls eyes laughing::: Naast, only Sith teens whistle at the chicks. At your age you should know better. Hopefully Arris handing you your a** has taught you something.

~laughs loudly shaking head amused~ That being said, he is lucky the assassin did not dismember him!

:::laughs::: Not yet anyway! Give it time. Who knows....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:22 pm
KaTatya
Exal Kressh
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ Then where did she put them? Arris's ship? Exal's?

ooooh I guarantee they are somewhere on your ship....remember ya never what size box ta use....**laughs evilly**

~rolls his eyes huffing~

:::smirks::: Perhaps you and your sister should be looking for a mate so you have a steady meal.

**grins evilly and licks my lips** how da ya know that I da not have someone on the side????

:::smirks::: Typical Sithy Vamp. You probably have a dozen on the side.  

Exal Kressh

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:05 pm
KaTatya
Reve Casse
KaTatya
Exal Kressh
KaTatya
Jin Awaud

~rolls his eyes huffing~

:::smirks::: Perhaps you and your sister should be looking for a mate so you have a steady meal.

**grins evilly and licks my lips** how da ya know that I da not have someone on the side????

-sits smoking her spice, drinking tequila, chuckling at Kat thinking, 'Poor buggar is probably laying on his side because he doesn't have enough blood left to stand up'-

now,now there i am not that mean ta my man....

-just looks at her and laughs- I didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:22 pm
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

:::laughs amused::: I highly doubt there is anything less fortune that an ole vamp with no mate.

**smiles wickedly** well then I will tell him ta send his space herpes over ta your ship....

User Image

I do not want them....Kat says Jin's ship is infested with them so he can keep them....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:50 pm
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

User Image

I do not want them....Kat says Jin's ship is infested with them so he can keep them....

:::smirks::: mhmmm, and what was Kat doing on Jin's ship? Laying in wait for a victim?
:::snickers::: Maybe we best stay away from Jin. Who knows what's in that hair of his.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:40 pm
Exal Kressh
KaTatya
Exal Kressh
KaTatya
Jin Awaud

~rolls his eyes huffing~

:::smirks::: Typical Sithy Vamp. You probably have a dozen on the side.

**grins wickedly** now I would not say that many....
**eyes glowing** now I was just delivering something he wanted and I stayed away from the space herpes....ya are right what is in the wig of his????  

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:11 pm
Reve Casse
KaTatya
Reve Casse
KaTatya
Exal Kressh

-sits smoking her spice, drinking tequila, chuckling at Kat thinking, 'Poor buggar is probably laying on his side because he doesn't have enough blood left to stand up'-

now,now there i am not that mean ta my man....

-just looks at her and laughs- I didn't say anything.

but I will not treat him that badly....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:15 pm
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh

User Image

:::smirks::: mhmmm, and what was Kat doing on Jin's ship? Laying in wait for a victim?
:::snickers::: Maybe we best stay away from Jin. Who knows what's in that hair of his.

**looks over at Kat** well now that is her business....
**laughs** I would not what ta know what he hides in his hair....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:44 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ Not really, you are the best candidate for the role of less fortunate.

ooooh no I think you are the more less fortunate one my friend....and my sister will prove it....

~raises eyebrows~ What? Afraid to do your own dirty work? Though being honest you can keep your dirty work and save it for someone else.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games