Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:15 am
:::just stands behind the bar motionless, watching Arris and Lucent, not certain what to do. Perhaps this moment would be best left to the two of them:::  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:54 am
See you got the drinks in then. Where's mine?  

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:57 am
Fred66

~chuckling hearing someone new come in, then tosses her a animal balloon~ Drinks? Aruetii you want something here, you will have to grab it yourself. I was told this bar was self serve. You either get the top shelf watered down s**t... or you ask Mirdala if he has any good s**t that's not from Manda'yaim, what you would call Mandalor. He seems to be good at getting some really good booze.

(Foreigner, non Mandalorian
the planet Mandalore)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:10 pm
Jin Awaud

~chuckling hearing someone new come in, then tosses her a animal balloon~ Drinks? Aruetii you want something here, you will have to grab it yourself. I was told this bar was self serve. You either get the top shelf watered down s**t... or you ask Mirdala if he has any good s**t that's not from Manda'yaim, what you would call Mandalor. He seems to be good at getting some really good booze.

the planet Mandalore)

**laughing and sits down with ya** yeah ya tell her right there cause we do not need any newbie getting sick ta add ta the mess already made in here....**hands ya a blue doggie balloon....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:13 pm
Fred66

**hears ya asking for a drink and smiles wickedly** aaaah fresh blood....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:38 pm
Jin Awaud

Skyailia

Mirdala Naast

Fred66

:::listens to the other two with a chuckle, then calls to Fred::: Don't pay those two any mind girlie. Balloon boy and Vampira are all bark, no bite. :::smirks::: Well.... except for Vampira. But nothing a good pair of pliers won't fix.

:::backs up and motions with a hand::: Behind or below? The choice is yours. Mirdala isn't going to say s**t you drink his booze. :::snickers as she raises her bottle taking a good long drink, setting it down glancing at Naast with a cheesy grin:::

Exal Kressh

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:43 am
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern

-shaking her head she knelt down near him moving the couple chairs his collapse knocked over then sat cross legged on the floor waiting for him to come to-

-coming back to reality with one hell of a headache, he tried to get his legs under him, then decided he'd be better off not too- I need a very strong drink and quite possibly some spice.

-rolling her eyes under her helmet- Stay down there before you hurt yourself vod.

brother

-closing his eyes wanting a drink sooner as in now. He started to get back up again, until Arris said what she did then stared at her slightly irritated now- Give me a good reason kyramud.

assassin

Arris Zern

-rolling her eyes again ignoring his attitude she pulled something from her side, hidden by her cape, and handed him the cracked and broken Jetii jetii'kad-

Jedi lightsaber

Lucent Rym

-taking the broken weapon from her at first shocked she would offer the trophy of her kill to him, then he understood, she was giving him and his clan the honor of knowing the one who killed not only his first mate but also the innocent children had been killed. Taking a very deep breath he looked her in the visor and started to ask but had to find his voice again- I've seen this saber in my head for years… this is only the second time I've seen it… kyramud… vod… rejorhaa'ir ni biai bic banar ibac gar athu'neha tor at ner ha'yr.

tell me how it happened that you brought justice to my clan.

:::looks over at her mate as Arris hands him the broken weapon, she drops her drink, and hurries to his side. Kneeling behind Lucent now placing her hands on his shoulders holding him against her for support, whispers::: Oh my god...... :::Exal just stares at Arris waiting for her reply.::::  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:13 am
Jin Awaud
Fred66

the planet Mandalore)

Hustles off to the bar to see what they have.  

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:14 am
Skyailia
Fred66

Partial to blood too. Got any to spare?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:16 am
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud

Skyailia

Mirdala Naast

Fred66

:::listens to the other two with a chuckle, then calls to Fred::: Don't pay those two any mind girlie. Balloon boy and Vampira are all bark, no bite. :::smirks::: Well.... except for Vampira. But nothing a good pair of pliers won't fix.

:::backs up and motions with a hand::: Behind or below? The choice is yours. Mirdala isn't going to say s**t you drink his booze. :::snickers as she raises her bottle taking a good long drink, setting it down glancing at Naast with a cheesy grin:::

Goes to see what is on offer. Just grabs the first bottle to hand.  

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:57 am
Lucent Rym

Exal Kressh
:::looks over at her mate as Arris hands him the broken weapon, she drops her drink, and hurries to his side. Kneeling behind Lucent now placing her hands on his shoulders holding him against her for support, whispers::: Oh my god...... :::Exal just stares at Arris waiting for her reply.::::

-she watched the couple as Exal joined them, -taking her helmet off she looked both in the eyes, nodding once she stood up then turned to the bar grabbing several bottles of ne'tra gal then walked to her table setting down the alcohol and shoving two chairs back to her table- Join me vods, we need to talk.

black ale
brothers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:53 pm
Lucent Rym

Exal Kressh
:::looks over at her mate as Arris hands him he broken weapon, she drops her drink, and hurries to his side. Kneeling behind Lucent now placing her hands on his shoulders holding him against her for support, whispers::: Oh my god...... :::Exal just stares at Arris waiting for her reply.::::

Arris Zern

-she watched the couple as Exal joined them, -taking her helmet off she looked both in the eyes, nodding once she stood up then turned to the bar grabbing several bottles of ne'tra gal then walked to her table setting down the alcohol and shoving two chairs back to her table- Join me vods, we need to talk.

black ale
brothers

Exal just wrapped her arms tight around Lucent feeling the pain, burying her face in his neck giving a gentle kiss before whispering, "We need to know how Arris did this my Love. Do you need help getting to your feet? Just lean on me. I've got you Nulis."

[love, lover]

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:34 pm
Exal Kressh

**looking hurt by what ya said then bares my fangs** ya really do not want ta pull my pretty white fangs do ya????  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:38 pm
Fred66
Skyailia
Fred66

Partial to blood too. Got any to spare?

**smiles wickedly baring my fangs** oh yeah I have some but the question is da ya have any ta spare????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:43 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud

Skyailia

Mirdala Naast

Fred66

~grins flashing fangs~ Sorry I do not bite, sorry to disappoint. However there is one... ~trails off glancing at Tessa~ Though I would imagine it would not be as "Vampira" or Sky would think. ~chuckles then winks~  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff