Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP]Stoic means Stoic (Hel/Aeron)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:10 pm
Aeron had yet to meet halloween students and though he had been in the reserve then less of a couple of days, he had heard of halloweeners that had come to visit.

Children who were adopted by horseman, initiates who served under Medea.

Yes those things.

So he was standing outside of his tent, arms crossed and face stern.

He wished to see these students.

But how....

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm
Aeron wouldn’t have to wish or wait or ponder for too long…because one was already storming up to him, scowling.

“Oi, YOU!” The wingless valkyrie cried, pointing a finger at the horseman until she stopped before him. “I am looking for Gramps! Have you seen him?” Because Hel was just oh so helpful, she left it at that.  

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:20 pm
Aeron blinked at the loud female and instantly approved. She was not horseman but anyone who demanded things loudly, got his attention.

In a much louder bark to out do hers, he responded with:

"I DO NOT KNOW ANYONE NAMED GRAMPS." And then settled, "Are you a denizen of the Halloween? A child if that. Tell me young ghoul, What brings you to our lands."

B|

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:11 am
Nyxtsuki Moon
]

Aeron just had to go and turn this into a competition, didn't he? When he yelled back Hel immediately bristled and puffed up, pressing a finger into his chest. "MAYBE I DID NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR THE FIRST TIME. HE IS TALL AND BUILT LIKE A REED AND HE IS OF THE FAMINE CLAN AND LOOKS LIKE A WALKING PILE OF TACKY LAUNDRY!"

She took a deep breath and then lowered her tone back to normal as well scowling. "Ya I am of Halloween but I am NOT a child!" She ran her hands down her front emphasizing her assets. "Does this look like a child's form to you?"  

Lucyal
Crew

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces