Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Brother in arms. (Aeron/Thrain)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:57 pm
He hadn't missed the younger death guardian at the prom event, his brother from training days had just been occupied. Much like Aeron had been by boldly requesting the services of one Conquestian Noble named Lan.

But it hadn't taken Aeron long to find the flirty loud guardian milling around tents.

There was an almost fondness in the stern and stoic expression emitting from Aeron at the moment as he headed straight for Thrain.

"Brother..." Was all the older man said as he took the other in a bear hug. More expression than he would ever show to anyone ever.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:01 pm
Somehow, Thrain found himself actually a little excited for prom. It would be a fun event, all in all, and he would get to put Ying's lovely outfit she'd made him to use. It was a very nice outfit, after all, that made him look terribly dashing. All the fillies wouldn't be able to resist him.
Which naturally meant he had to remain in tip top shape for the occasion! And that meant even more training, which was something Thrain really liked in case anyone hadn't already noticed. But, as the Guardian was feeling just the tiniest bit lazy, he decided a brisk walk around the grounds would suffice.
And by brisk he meant totally leisurely.
Slowly.

OK. FINE.
Thrain had actually stopped to admire the color of the sky or the group of fillies just a few tents over or even consider if that was a pebble in his shoe or was it another callous forming. Everything but the noise he heard that made him look up before it enveloped him in a hug.
Normally Thrain liked to keep fairly calm, occasionally chipper should others seem in need of such, but fairly casual in all regards. But when he saw Aeron, when he knew in a moment of clarity that this man he had looked up to and trained so hard with was safe, Thrain let out a very large noise.
Both arms did what they could to wrap around Aeron and clapped jauntily against his back before they moved to pull the man back to look at him.
"By the goddess, I did not count myself lucky enough to see you again!" Was he.... Was Thrain actually a little teary eyed?
Of course not! (A little, but it was not rugged to admit such.) Instead he laughed heartily, his hands gripping Aeron's shoulders tightly as though he were just a mirage that might vanish.
"I have missed you, brother."

Nyxtsuki Moon
OH WOW I KNOW HOW TO DO TAGS I'M SORRIIEEEEEE ;3;

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items