Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
just wondering Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Valentine-Jenova

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:38 pm
Hello, I'm new to this guild and I was wondering if it is just me.

Has anyone esle felt something is going to happen?
Something big that will change the world as we know it.
Some kind of forboding feeling lingering in your mind?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:56 am
...Not in my area, particualrily. The only global actions I know of are all the problems reported by the news- Fuher Bush opening up protected Alaskan environments and hsi cabinent telling scientists to manipulate data, while North Korea plays with talk, China has an ever expanding population problem, the Middle East is pretty much insanity, and just this morning, South Koreans rushed a wall of riot soldiers in protest of Japan wanting a group of islands.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a global event happening. However, I don't feel there's going to be soemthing "out of the ordinary", undder such circumstances. We already had a tsunami.

Yet, nature can always prove me wrong.  

Jameta
Captain

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:10 pm
Well, there's always some sort of global event, it's just the magnitude that fluxuates. As Jameta had stated, we already had the tsunami, which was the most recent spike.

But yeah, I've felt that way lately, or maybe I'm just kinda hoping for a huge event, just not a destructive one. (I'm leaning towards alien contact personally. wink )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:39 pm
blukattt
Well, there's always some sort of global event, it's just the magnitude that fluxuates. As Jameta had stated, we already had the tsunami, which was the most recent spike.

But yeah, I've felt that way lately, or maybe I'm just kinda hoping for a huge event, just not a destructive one. (I'm leaning towards alien contact personally. wink )
E.T. call collect? domokun  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:44 pm
As long as it doesn't change for the worse, I'll be extremely happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:07 pm
in a way yes I can feel soon something will happen to me and I'll never be the same, I just don't know what, when or if it will be natural. whee  

Elven Prince CJ

Cheap Hit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:12 pm
Well Idk if something is going to happen, I kinda hope something will. but alot of christians think that with all these natural disasters that the world is coming to an end.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:21 am
Wether it changes for better, or 'worse,' something needs to happen. Man has far overstepped his bounds.  

Eric Wolfborn

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:32 am
Jameta
blukattt

Nah, he can buy a damn calling card this time; the last time he rang my phone bill up something fierce! (Those calls to Jupiter killed me!) sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:28 pm
blukattt
Jameta
blukattt

Nah, he can buy a damn calling card this time; the last time he rang my phone bill up something fierce! (Those calls to Jupiter killed me!) sweatdrop xd

Seriously, I'm beginning to think we need a Pagan humor section in the guild 3nodding  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:23 pm
I think some of these nature events are just Nature's way of trying to maintain population control.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:42 pm
failesaich
I think some of these nature events are just Nature's way of trying to maintain population control.
I can agree with that. I mean, I feel bad that all those people died, but it kinda' gives som relief to the world. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:44 pm
Atma311
blukattt
Jameta
blukattt

Seriously, I'm beginning to think we need a Pagan humor section in the guild 3nodding
That could be arranged...

*plots... then steals blu's cell phone and calls Uranus* whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:21 pm
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Hello, I'm new to this guild and I was wondering if it is just me.

Has anyone esle felt something is going to happen?
Something big that will change the world as we know it.
Some kind of forboding feeling lingering in your mind?

I can't say I've felt anything. I do feel this on occasion, but never has anything actually happened to me or around me. So now I just ignore it most of the time and it doesn't happen to me often anyway. I figure it's just me being stupidly paranoid... sweatdrop  

Starlock
Crew

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:22 pm
Jameta
failesaich
I can agree with that. I mean, I feel bad that all those people died, but it kinda' gives som relief to the world. sweatdrop

And all the jokes of California ending up breaking off, might not be a far cry. It might just be in a stage of reforming. Sorrie to any who live, love, have loved ones in California, I have friends and family there too, but it's just an observation. I guess on top of population control, Nature's trying to get a face lift.

Oh! And speaking of the tsunami, did you hear about the Indian village that was put in the Book of Records for planting the most trees in one day also happened to lose the least amount of people due to the tsunami? I think it was mentioned that they lost only about seven people. I'm trying to think back on the article I read awhile back on Witches' Voice.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff