Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]
[PRP - West] Sweet Voice (Kahawia x Nyayo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:49 am
User Image

Nervous paws agitated the ground. Kahawia was hoping to see Nyayo today, but part of his worried that she might be a little stressed. Some of the youngsters had trained as bards, and now that they were adults, they were full fledged bards. He was sure that Nyayo was happy to not have to work so hard, but the competition may not be exactly what she had wanted, either.

He was waiting near the heard of the West, just hoping to catch her unmistakable red pelt. Part of him almost approached Nia about her, but Nyayo was an adult, and could take care of herself.

Patience, patience....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:05 am
User Image

Initially, Nyayo was very happy that she was no longer the lone bard. She knew it was good for the house, that they needed more entertainers around here. And that was what she would tell anybody who asked her what she thought about it. It certainly helped that they were not bad at their jobs, either. But deep down, she couldn't help but feel threatened by them. She wasn't as young as them, or as new and exciting, even knowing she had experience on her side made it hard to handle that.

But for now, she was happy to be taking advantage of the extra free time she had now that she wasn't running around planning grand performances. She hadn't done anything elaborate since her last story that stretched over a few weeks and styles of telling, and now she didn't need to work as quickly towards something like that again. So she didn't.

She was humming as she walked along, not focused on anything in particular.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:09 pm
Ah... Kahawia's red eyes widened as they spotted an equally-red pelt moving in the distance. It was such a beautiful colour, though easily spotted from nearly anywhere. Perhaps that was why she had decided to be a bard; it suited her to a lively colour with a lively personality.

"Ah, Li Biyu!" he called, his paws scrambling to get him going towards her. She seemed to be in a pleasant mood, and he only hoped that meant he could spend a bit more time with her today. "How are you today?" he asked as he approached, sure that she would be happy to see him. Mother had said that being complimented on was always a good approach to speak to girls, but sometimes he was embarrassed to ask his mother for advice. Still...he didn't want to screw this up, either!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:34 pm
Nyayo was startled by someone calling her name, and when she looked round to see who was headed her way, she smiled brightly. She hadn't been sure how to fill her time today and now that she saw Kahawia, she felt silly for not thinking of him sooner.

"Good afternoon, Yuang Wang!" she called back, stopping and waiting for him to catch up to her, "I'm doing well! How are you?"  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:51 pm
"Ah..." She seemed happy today, so Yuang let his worries melt away from him. Why should he panic over something that no one had any control over? So instead he would just enjoy spending a little time with her.

"I'm well. The hunts this morning were good, and hopefully I can go out on another one later." Hunting was always an adventure, and though the thought crossed his mind to try his paw at another job...hunting was steady work, and everyone always needed to eat at some point.

"Have you been busy working?" he asked, venturing to see how it had been for her. He had been a bit busy with family things, and hadn't been able to seek her out for a bit...so perhaps she had been busy. Not that she would...get lonely without his company.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:06 pm
She smiled at his talk about hunting. Though it seemed, sometimes, like hunting was not a job to be so enthusiastic about, Nyayo knew better. Even if it didn't suit her, that didn't mean it didn't suit others- and of course she liked to tell stories about brave, proud hunters, Some of her best (and favorite) stories were about hunters.. and that was probably in no small part because of her friend.

"I'm glad!" she said, but then shook her head when asked if she was busy, "I haven't been very busy lately, especially today. There are so many more bards and performers now, it's getting harder to keep busy!"

Though it was hard to hold back the urge to go on about her insecurities, she knew better than to sound too upset about it. She could probably do with slowing down a bit, anyway.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with all my free time, now," she added with a laugh.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:26 pm
Well...some of his fears were confirmed now. It made him feel bad for her, as she had been carrying the weight of entertainment for the house for so long, but...

"Well...if you have more free time..." He felt his words slip towards the end. Could he say it? Could he really get himself to admit anything??

"D-do you want to spend a little more time together?"

He felt his face grow hot, though it couldn't be seen through his dark fur. He actually said it!! It wasn't like a marriage proposal or anything, but he actually was attempting some sort of step!

His heart beat against his chest as he resisted softening the comment with 'with your brother' or 'with others'...no, he wanted to spend more time with her, one on one.

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games